What we "learn" from Trump's speeches

For those of us who follow international politics, as well as our own, note that Trump has been described as our home-grown version of the Italian politician, Berlusconi; however, I would just add that Trump is Berlusconi on steroids.

Question: How many of those counties have "birthright citizenship" like we do, right now?
I could care less about other countries laws .... we aren't talking about other countries laws ... we are talking about our countries laws ... we have a constitution ... our constitution states it .... now are you trying to tell us you don't want to follow our constitution because on one law??? now you want to compare us to other countries and their laws ???? we are a country of immigrants you moron

ROFL! When did Obama supporters become so concerned about following the laws or the Constitution? Was that before or after Obama granted his illegal amnesty?
in case you didn't know, Idiot, and you are a idiot.... a presidents does have a constitutional right to pass executive orders ... that's is not violating any law ... coming from a person who thinks welfar and food stamps are the same thing, well you have shown us how stupid you really are ... once again you have shown us you don't know how the three branches of government works ...

[
only 2 candidates speak from their heart!!!!
One is Trump - a dope!!!
Other is Bernie - and he makes sense!!!!

anyone who makes <$100,000 and does not support Bernie, is voting for the 0.1% status quo!!!! which is against you and your children's self interest. Hard to blame people when they are brainwashed by Fox which is controlled by a self interested billionaire!!!! Go ahead - keep America and your kids backward for a generation while the rest of the world passes us out! if it wasn't for the FED and Obama we'd be in same dire straits as Europe!!!! The GOP lengthened the recession with their opposition to investing in the US!!! Kick em out and get this country moving again!!!!!

fishhardnj yahoo

Trump is the only one who is against importing a million Third World unskilled and uneducated workers a year.

Does the US really need more uneducated and unskilled workers?

Your post is nothing but leftie talking points. Do you ever question what you are told?

We don't even need more educated workers. We have plenty of college graduates looking for a job.

There might be some specific field where we do actually need some imported workers.

I didn't want to over state the case and have some moronic lib point out the ONE minor exception where we need a couple hundred immigrants and then start crowing how my point has been "debunked".

This claim is obvious horseshit. It's almost impossible to survive in this country without a birth certificate. How do you get a social Security number without a birth certificate? How can you get a driver's license? A job?
See above, you don't...

That only proves my point.
No, it proves mine. There are Americans with no way to prove it.

So far you found one, and as you noted she has a lot bigger problem than just being declared a U.S. citizen.

For those of us who follow international politics, as well as our own, note that Trump has been described as our home-grown version of the Italian politician, Berlusconi; however, I would just add that Trump is Berlusconi on steroids.

Question: How many of those counties have "birthright citizenship" like we do, right now?
I could care less about other countries laws .... we aren't talking about other countries laws ... we are talking about our countries laws ... we have a constitution ... our constitution states it .... now are you trying to tell us you don't want to follow our constitution because on one law??? now you want to compare us to other countries and their laws ???? we are a country of immigrants you moron

ROFL! When did Obama supporters become so concerned about following the laws or the Constitution? Was that before or after Obama granted his illegal amnesty?
in case you didn't know, Idiot, and you are a idiot.... a presidents does have a constitutional right to pass executive orders ... that's is not violating any law ... coming from a person who thinks welfar and food stamps are the same thing, well you have shown us how stupid you really are ... once again you have shown us you don't know how the three branches of government works ...

Executive orders can't contradict legislation passed by Congress. In fact, an executive order can only modify the way the Administrative branch enforces the law. Obama can't make new law or unmake existing law. However, that's exactly what Obama did.

It's sad that this country is overpopulated with dolts like you who have no understanding of the Constitution.

How dare they support Trump to shake up the Republicans in Washington that they are really pissed at.

Well, you DID hit upon the ONLY positive attribute of Trump's "campaign." LOL

I don't think the Trump Supporters are necessarily GOP supporters. Although I would assume some are. I think it is the same lazy moronic approach people take to globbing persons of unknown allegiances into groups. Every damn day here, you hear some crazy RWNJ talk about Democrat Cities as if everyone in Chicago is a Democrat. And, sure as the sunrise, they equate blacks murdering blacks with Democrats committing murder; as if these gang bangers are regular voters or something.

The Trump supporters are a sad group of people. More like Andy Rooney than anyone else who comes to mind in the public eye. If it was raining outside, they would want sunshine. If it were sunny, they would want rain. Basically the only way they are content (they are never happy) is when they are pissed at someone. What Trump does is appeal to the baser instincts of people by calling others names. Whether or not they agree with the name calling, it's inflicts pain on someone else so it's a positive for them. Think of the kid who pulls wings off of flies....there is your average Trump supporter. Most of us can (or have) tamed our baser instincts.

How dare they support Trump to shake up the Republicans in Washington that they are really pissed at.

Well, you DID hit upon the ONLY positive attribute of Trump's "campaign." LOL

I don't think the Trump Supporters are necessarily GOP supporters. Although I would assume some are. I think it is the same lazy moronic approach people take to globbing persons of unknown allegiances into groups. Every damn day here, you hear some crazy RWNJ talk about Democrat Cities as if everyone in Chicago is a Democrat. And, sure as the sunrise, they equate blacks murdering blacks with Democrats committing murder; as if these gang bangers are regular voters or something.

The Trump supporters are a sad group of people. More like Andy Rooney than anyone else who comes to mind in the public eye. If it was raining outside, they would want sunshine. If it were sunny, they would want rain. Basically the only way they are content (they are never happy) is when they are pissed at someone. What Trump does is appeal to the baser instincts of people by calling others names. Whether or not they agree with the name calling, it's inflicts pain on someone else so it's a positive for them. Think of the kid who pulls wings off of flies....there is your average Trump supporter. Most of us can (or have) tamed our baser instincts.

Sooo, you gave it a lot of thought and came to the well thought out conclusion that the people who disagree with you are very bad people?

MMMmmm, nothing self serving there, no siree bob...

:haha:

Well stated....but, of course, way over the heads of the same RWNJs.

Well stated....but, of course, way over the heads of the same RWNJs.

If pure idiocy can be "well stated," then I suppose that post qualifies.

Obama can't make new law or unmake existing law. However, that's exactly what Obama did.

Maybe there's a couple of other idiots like you who believe that..an EO is policy NOT law.

The fact that you believe the president can make laws all by himself only goes to show how fucked up this country has become and how far it as gotten from the constitutional principles it's based on.

Nope, it's not. An EO cannot impose a penalty on an American citizen. Therefore, it's not law. Only government employees are obligated to obey them.

Lets see, I write:"...... an EO is policy NOT law."

....and in your eternal stupidity, you retort with the above......"brilliant"!!!!

The fact that you believe the president can make laws all by himself only goes to show how fucked up this country has become and how far it as gotten from the constitutional principles it's based on.

Having reading comprehension problems, nitwit?

Nope, it's not. An EO cannot impose a penalty on an American citizen. Therefore, it's not law. Only government employees are obligated to obey them.

Lets see, I write:"...... an EO is policy NOT law."

....and in your eternal stupidity, you retort with the above......"brilliant"!!!!

Why did you claim I believed it when I just got done saying it was bullshit?

Brilliant!!!!

Having reading comprehension problems, nitwit?

I think the person who attacks me for agreeing with him is the one with the reading comprehension problem.

Whatever Trump is doing it's appealing to the people, his numbers keep rising
c691689e78bdf282a6171445ab8f647f7cce78cf_r.jpg

It seems like the opinion of other people in other countries may determine the outcome of our elections because we all know that the Democratic Party is pushing for the equivalent of voting booth in foreign nations.

Forum List

Back