What we "learn" from Trump's speeches

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
If one didn’t know the definition of the term “demagoguery”, just listening to Trump’s speeches would offer an adequate definition.

What do we learn from this clown’s speeches?

1. Religion……….His book is second ONLY to the Bible

2. Trade……..The Chinese cheat and our negotiators are “stupid”

3. Immigration……Building a “beautiful wall” with Trump’s name on it is THE answer.

4. ISIS………”Let’s go to Iraq and steal their oil”

5. Jobs…………”I will be the best job-president that God has ever created”

6. Infrastructure…I have built beautiful buildings all over the east coast”

7. Campaign funding………”Yeah, yeah, I used to bribe politicians myself…but not any more…”

8. Media’s influence……….”Networks love me……my antics are fun to watch and increase ratings.”

9. Women’s Issues………..”I adore and worship women……just ask my previous wives.”

10. Education…………..”I went to the best school for only smart people……and I’m very smart”
Now, good folks, THAT is quite the “winning platform,” for the presidency, don’t you think?

Last edited:
the problem trump has is he makes statements that aren't totally factual ... you are right he is a demagog ... he takes situations that are less then .001% of what has happen, then turns it around to feed the republican frenzy ... take for instance, you will get argument here on this board.... hillarys Emails... she didn't commit any crime .... but to hear it from the right its the crime of the century ... the goverrment passed a law after the fact ... no republicans want to hold her accountable for it... now trump jumps on it with the rest of the republicans .... saying she has comitted a crime ... the FBI isn't investagating hillary ... they are investagating her server to see how to stop this kind of thing from government officials ... she will not be charged with anything ... when that happens the republicans will be all over that saying she's getting special treatment ... you watch

If one didn’t know the definition of the term “demagoguery”, just listening to Trump’s speeches would offer an adequate definition.

What do we learn from this clown’s speeches?

1. Religion……….His book is second ONLY to the Bible

2. Trade……..The Chinese cheat and our negotiators are “stupid”

3. Immigration……Building a “beautiful wall” with Trump’s name on it is THE answer.

4. ISIS………”Let’s go to Iraq and steal their oil”

5. Jobs…………”I will be the best job-president that God has ever created”

6. Infrastructure…I have built beautiful buildings all over the east coast”

7. Campaign funding………”Yeah, yeah, I used to bribe politicians myself…but not any more…”

8. Media’s influence……….”Networks love me……my antics are fun to watch and increase ratings.”

9. Women’s Issues………..”I adore and worship women……just ask my previous wives.”

10. Education…………..”I went to the best school for only smart people……and I’m very smart”
Now, good folks, THAT is quite the “winning platform,” for the presidency don’t you think?

But he is charismatic.

All he now needs to do is offer voters a free phone or something.

• Banned
hillarys Emails... she didn't commit any crime .... but to hear it from the right its the crime of the century ... the goverrment passed a law after the fact ... no republicans want to hold her accountable for it... now trump jumps on it with the rest of the republicans .... saying she has comitted a crime ... the FBI isn't investagating hillary ... they are investagating her server to see how to stop this kind of thing from government officials ... she will not be charged with anything ... when that happens the republicans will be all over that saying she's getting special treatment ... you watch

Although I am NOT a Hillary fan, you're absolutely correct about right wingers calling for her "lynching"....not for any ethical conviction, but for political biases.

Regarding Trump, there's little doubt that he is very "attractive" to the ignorant class that, unfortunately, does make up a quarter of our electorate.

• Banned
All he now needs to do is offer voters a free phone or something.

.....or a fully paid weekend at one of his hotels???

(is it true that in Trump's hotel rooms the Gideon Bible has been replaced with copies of his book?....lol)

I love Trump's great speeches. Rubio/Bush tell the drooling fools who support them what their big money puppet masters tell them to say. Rubio/Bush are bought and paid for asslickers. We all spit on both of them.

I love Trump's great speeches. Rubio/Bush tell the drooling fools who support them what their big money puppet masters tell them to say. Rubio/Bush are bought and paid for asslickers. We all spit on both of them.

glad you're back

hillarys Emails... she didn't commit any crime .... but to hear it from the right its the crime of the century ... the goverrment passed a law after the fact ... no republicans want to hold her accountable for it... now trump jumps on it with the rest of the republicans .... saying she has comitted a crime ... the FBI isn't investagating hillary ... they are investagating her server to see how to stop this kind of thing from government officials ... she will not be charged with anything ... when that happens the republicans will be all over that saying she's getting special treatment ... you watch

Although I am NOT a Hillary fan, you're absolutely correct about right wingers calling for her "lynching"....not for any ethical conviction, but for political biases.

Regarding Trump, there's little doubt that he is very "attractive" to the ignorant class that, unfortunately, does make up a quarter of our electorate.

The ignorant are the ones who asslick the big money donor puppets, rubio/bush.

We cant let an asslicker get nominated again!!

You do know (or you should) that Trump was a former "asslickEE" don't you?

He still is. Its his way or the highway ... He screams you're fired, you're a dummy and then sues.

Drumpf appeals to our most ignorant citizens. The OP is correct that he never actually says anything and, amazingly, there is STILL no policy section on his website! - but the nutters don't care.

We have had a net zero illegals coming from the south for some time now but, the nutters still believe the nonsense about 'millions pouring in'.

We've been talking about what makes people so gullible that they'll follow along behind people like Drumpf, televangelists and the like. Interesting but we can be grateful that its only a small percentage of the total population.

I think I learned a lot about Trump from his hour speech last night.

What he is saying:

1. The US has a bunch of dumbasses (of both parties) running the country.

2. Trump is a successful businessman that will bring successful business practices to government and that is what we need to be prosperous.

3. We need to stimulate capitalism to produce economic growth.

4. We need to stop giving away the store to foreign countries and the illegals.

5. Trump will bring in the right people to manage the important jobs.

6. Because he is so rich Trump is not bought by special interest like the unions, environmental wackos, Limousine Liberals, Wall Street, foreign interest etc.

I think any intelligent person would agree with the things that Trump is saying and that is the reason he has so much support.

What he is not saying:

1. He is not saying anything about cutting back the size of government.

2. He seems to think that if we become more rich we can afford to continue to fund or even increase the welfare state. Nothing about reducing it.

3. He has yet to acknowledge in any interview or speech that I have seen that the tax burden on the American is too great.

4. We should continue to be the world's policeman.

In summary my opinion is that Trump thinks he can greatly expand the economy through stimulating capitalism and I believe he can actually do that. After Obama's dismal economy that won't be hard for anybody to do. However, I suspect that he will bring in more more money but then he will spend it on more government.

In other words he talks a good game and he has it right on several issues but at the end of the day he is simply another big government Progressive that will do nothing in the long run to fix the structural problems with this country being a bloated debt ridden out of control welfare state.

We've been talking about what makes people so gullible that they'll follow along behind people like Drumpf, televangelists and the like.

My friend, note that at the beginning of yesterday's Mobile rally, Trump DID mention that he loves Billy Graham. (somewhat revealing?)

Whatever Trump is doing it's appealing to the people, his numbers keep rising
c691689e78bdf282a6171445ab8f647f7cce78cf_r.jpg

Forum List

Back