What we "learn" from Trump's speeches

All the issues he has volunteered as to how he will resolve issues. His solutions for defeating ISIS (such as the invasion of both Iraq and Syria and committing violations of international law) and the immigration issue are both unworkable because they both would require support from Congress, drastic changes in law (including a constitutional amendment or repel of the 14th Amendment).

Most of what he wants can be done under existing laws.
You are picking on one or two issues that may or may not be done. Just like any other Candidate.
Immigration Reform
Deportation of the 12 to perhaps over 20 million undocumented immigrants will all require judicial deportation hearings. The courts and prosecuting entities do not have the capability to perform that function in a timely fashion.
The only law that could be enforced that would be feasible budget wise is the enforcement of labor hiring laws and increased penalties required by legislative action to put employers in prison and fine them into bankruptcy for illegal hiring.

We can increase the staff to speed up the hearings. Problem solved. All you're "impossible" obstacles are only a problem because Democrats in Congress refuse to do anything.

It's just one excuse after another for doing nothing.
Ya, because Republicans have a reputation for getting thing done in Congress over the last decade. Will you be telling us other jokes today?

The only thing Democrats have accomplished is flushing the country down the toilet.
OK, we get it, like usual, you can not keep up of compete in an adult debate so you resort to childish nonsense and evasion.

This claim is obvious horseshit. It's almost impossible to survive in this country without a birth certificate. How do you get a social Security number without a birth certificate? How can you get a driver's license? A job?
See above, you don't...

That only proves my point.
No, it proves mine. There are Americans with no way to prove it.
That isn't even the major problem. Undocumented immigrants can claim refugee status, asylum and a long list of reasons to be allowed to immigrate into the USA. All of those cases have to follow due process. As usual, their will not be a shortage of lawyers happy to take on these long drawn out cases. The cases are time consuming and many of the cases will be won by the immigrant.

This claim is obvious horseshit. It's almost impossible to survive in this country without a birth certificate. How do you get a social Security number without a birth certificate? How can you get a driver's license? A job?
See above, you don't...

That isn't even the major problem. Undocumented immigrants can claim refugee status, asylum and a long list of reasons to be allowed to immigrate into the USA. All of those cases have to follow due process. As usual, their will not be a shortage of lawyers happy to take on these long drawn out cases. The cases are time consuming and many of the cases will be won by the immigrant.
I got that part, they have yet to...

I don't think Trump has ever said he would run the government like a business. He's only said he would do it better because he actually has some management skills, whereas politicians only have ass-kissing and lying skills.

You should stop after typing the first 3 above words.
Trump's "management" skills as a businessman should NOT be the same as management skills in government. Mother Theresa also had management skills, but the ethics that guide such skills are a bit different from the boardroom to those within the slums of Calcutta.

It never fails: When the commies can't defeat someone based on the issues, they play the race card. That's about all you losers have these days.

Yet, STILL an apropos one when it applies to "closet" racists.

All the issues he has volunteered as to how he will resolve issues. His solutions for defeating ISIS (such as the invasion of both Iraq and Syria and committing violations of international law) and the immigration issue are both unworkable because they both would require support from Congress, drastic changes in law (including a constitutional amendment or repel of the 14th Amendment).

An accurate assessment. Trump would,) by some act of God's sense of humor, he to ever set foot in the oval office) be very surprised that he could not be a despot without congressional approval.

No one is listening to the "it can't be done" crowd any more.

That line above (by the nitwit) reminds me of Yogi Berra's clever wit when he once said:...."That restaurant is so crowded that no one goes there anymore..." ........LOL

We can increase the staff to speed up the hearings. Problem solved. All you're "impossible" obstacles are only a problem because Democrats in Congress refuse to do anything.

Yep, nitwit.....Care to name ALL the bills on immigration that the GOP-led congress has sent to the WH for signature???

You are picking on one or two issues that may or may not be done. Just like any other Candidate.
Immigration Reform
Deportation of the 12 to perhaps over 20 million undocumented immigrants will all require judicial deportation hearings. The courts and prosecuting entities do not have the capability to perform that function in a timely fashion.
The only law that could be enforced that would be feasible budget wise is the enforcement of labor hiring laws and increased penalties required by legislative action to put employers in prison and fine them into bankruptcy for illegal hiring.

After we deport about a million of them, the rest will probably leave of their own accord.

No one is listening to the "it can't be done" crowd any more.
No one is leaving, at least in large numbers. To do so you'd have to start by figuring out who the hell is supposed to be here in the first place.

That is easy to do. You know, it's strange that libturds think the NSA can sift through billions of phone calls to find a few terrorists, but the government can't even do a simple thing like determine whether people are here legally?

You're kidding, right?
Nope, I'm not kidding, since there are lots of people here that don't have papers of any kind, and were born here. Since they are entitled to Due Process that will never be an easy process. Unlike Operation Wetback you can't just throw out the American wetbacks as well. Those days are long gone.

No there aren't. Such people are more rare than hen's teeth. It's not any kind of real problem. It's just another excuse for doing nothing conjured up by the open-borders/amnesty assholes.

Yep, nitwit.....Care to name ALL the bills on immigration that the GOP-led congress has sent to the WH for signature???

Thank god, the Republicans have passed no amnesty bills. Granting amnesty isn't doing something about illegal immigation. It's aggravating the problem.

See above, you don't...

There's one, so far. I think we can manage the problem.

Immigration Reform

Ya, because Republicans have a reputation for getting thing done in Congress over the last decade. Will you be telling us other jokes today?

The only thing Democrats have accomplished is flushing the country down the toilet.
OK, we get it, like usual, you can not keep up of compete in an adult debate so you resort to childish nonsense and evasion.

Stating the simple truth is "childish nonsense?"

What am I "evading?"

See above, you don't...

Refugee status should be ended. Why should we open our borders because people in another country can't solve their problems? Why should their problems become our problems? "Due process" consists of a hearing, then on the bus to Mexico they go.

I don't think Trump has ever said he would run the government like a business. He's only said he would do it better because he actually has some management skills, whereas politicians only have ass-kissing and lying skills.

You should stop after typing the first 3 above words.
Trump's "management" skills as a businessman should NOT be the same as management skills in government. Mother Theresa also had management skills, but the ethics that guide such skills are a bit different from the boardroom to those within the slums of Calcutta.

What "management skills" does Obama or Hillary have? Don't bother answering. It was purely a rhetorical question.

It never fails: When the commies can't defeat someone based on the issues, they play the race card. That's about all you losers have these days.

Yet, STILL an apropos one when it applies to "closet" racists.

A "closet racist" is someone who has never demonstrated a bit of evidence that he's a racist, but turds like you don't like him because he doesn't support your policy of flushing this country down the toilet.

None, thank god. What you really mean is name all the "amnesty bills" the Republicans have sent to the WH for signature.

Anti-white discrimination. Please!

Whatever Trump is doing it's appealing to the people, his numbers keep rising
c691689e78bdf282a6171445ab8f647f7cce78cf_r.jpg

Anyone that thinks that America of 2015 is "Casually racist" is a fool.

Unless you are talking about anti-white discrimination.

Forum List

Back