What we "learn" from Trump's speeches

The whole country is suffering because of Obama. It is not just me.

Not, not just you.....there must be a whole bunch of tea baggers that "share your pain"......But, for the rest of us life is good.

Tell that to the 50% of Blacks that don't have a job and can't get one.

Tell that to the increased number of people that have been put into poverty since President Shit for Brains has been elected.

Tell that to the people that are facing layoffs because of Obama's slow economy.

Tell that to our children that are burdened with Obama's astronomical debt.

Tell that to the people that are part of the U-6 employment stats that have given up on looking for a job.

Tell that to American families that have had their health care insurance cost go up in order to pay for the filthy ass subsidies for the welfare queens.

Tell that to the people that have to pay Obama's increased taxes. 21 just for Obamacare alone.

Tell that to the American people that have had their family income decreased since President Shit for Brains got elected.

You Moon Bat welfare queens may be doing OK. Thieves usually live high on the hog but the people that have to pay for your welfare aren't doing all that well.

By the way, Moon Bat. Have you been keeping up with the stock market lately?

If one didn’t know the definition of the term “demagoguery”, just listening to Trump’s speeches would offer an adequate definition.

What do we learn from this clown’s speeches?

1. Religion……….His book is second ONLY to the Bible

2. Trade……..The Chinese cheat and our negotiators are “stupid”

3. Immigration……Building a “beautiful wall” with Trump’s name on it is THE answer.

4. ISIS………”Let’s go to Iraq and steal their oil”

5. Jobs…………”I will be the best job-president that God has ever created”

6. Infrastructure…I have built beautiful buildings all over the east coast”

7. Campaign funding………”Yeah, yeah, I used to bribe politicians myself…but not any more…”

8. Media’s influence……….”Networks love me……my antics are fun to watch and increase ratings.”

9. Women’s Issues………..”I adore and worship women……just ask my previous wives.”

10. Education…………..”I went to the best school for only smart people……and I’m very smart”
Now, good folks, THAT is quite the “winning platform,” for the presidency, don’t you think?

It's not a bad sell to a WWE audience. And the GOP base is pretty much the only group of adults who still think professional wrestling is real.

If one didn’t know the definition of the term “demagoguery”, just listening to Trump’s speeches would offer an adequate definition.

3. Immigration……Building a “beautiful wall” with Trump’s name on it is THE answer.

7. Campaign funding………”Yeah, yeah, I used to bribe politicians myself…but not any more…”

8. Media’s influence……….”Networks love me……my antics are fun to watch and increase ratings.”

10. Education…………..”I went to the best school for only smart people……and I’m very smart”
Now, good folks, THAT is quite the “winning platform,” for the presidency, don’t you think?

It's not a bad sell to a WWE audience. And the GOP base is pretty much the only group of adults who still think professional wrestling is real.

Yeah, like you think the Hildabeast is honest and has nothing to hide? You look pathetic trying to dumb down people who follow Trump while professing your support for Cankles

the world (and more specifically the republican primary electorate) is full of stupid people

Stupid may be too mild a term....
But, "Go, Donald, go!!!)

Come on folks...we don't need to call voters stupid. People of all political stripes vote for politicians for their own reasons. We can call them "stupid" but if we self-examined our voting records, you could probably find a few that you'd want back too.

Let's not call voters stupid. You get one vote for one person when the job is suited for an entire team of highly skilled people. Everyone on the ballot will have shortcomings thus giving any observer an opportunity to call that candidate's supporters "stupid".

Yeah, like you think the Hildabeast is honest and has nothing to hide? You look pathetic trying to dumb down people who follow Trump while professing your support for Cankles
people that follow trump can't afford to be 'dumbed down' any further

the world (and more specifically the republican primary electorate) is full of stupid people

Stupid may be too mild a term....
But, "Go, Donald, go!!!)

Come on folks...we don't need to call voters stupid. People of all political stripes vote for politicians for their own reasons. We can call them "stupid" but if we self-examined our voting records, you could probably find a few that you'd want back too.

Let's not call voters stupid. You get one vote for one person when the job is suited for an entire team of highly skilled people. Everyone on the ballot will have shortcomings thus giving any observer an opportunity to call that candidate's supporters "stupid".
no,those people that support trump, that believe his bumper sticker solutions, those people are stupid.

not every point of view is equal or worthy of respect.

First, I've REPEATEDLY stated that I am NOT a Hillary supporter.

Second, dingbat, it is your caliber of very low intelligence that CONFIRMS who the idiots are who support the Donald. LOL

people that follow trump can't afford to be 'dumbed down' any further

How dare they support Trump to shake up the Republicans in Washington that they are really pissed at.

Now, good folks, THAT is quite the “winning platform,” for the presidency don’t you think?

But he is charismatic.

All he now needs to do is offer voters a free phone or something.

I want a pony.

How dare they support Trump to shake up the Republicans in Washington that they are really pissed at.

Well, you DID hit upon the ONLY positive attribute of Trump's "campaign." LOL

Whatever Trump is doing it's appealing to the people, his numbers keep rising
What Trump is doing is appealing only to republicans and conservatives with an unwarranted fear of change and diversity, particularly with regard to immigration.

Then why are so many Democrats calling in on C-Span saying if he gets the nomination that they will vote for him?

Then why are so many Democrats calling in on C-Span saying if he gets the nomination that they will vote for him?

First, it's not really all that difficult to call in and state whatever party affiliation one may want to claim.

Second, NO ONE ever stated that within the democratic party there's not a fair share of racists.

First, I've REPEATEDLY stated that I am NOT a Hillary supporter.

Second, dingbat, it is your caliber of very low intelligence that CONFIRMS who the idiots are who support the Donald. LOL

I wasn't responding to you.....dingbat. Now sit down and shush

Forum List

Back