What was your effective tax for 2013?

My effective income tax rate is infinity.

I come to this conclusion because I know that after I am dead, all my progeny through multiple generations will be held liable for any possible benefit I may, or may not, receive today.

The city fixes a pot hole on my street today? My great grand children are going to get a bill for it 30 years from now. Such is the nature of the government we have empowered.

Kind of sucks when you think about it.

Me? I think that because of my income bracket (it's low............I live on my military pension) was around 10 or 15 percent.

I ended up paying about 850 dollars (which was already withheld from my pension check by the government).

I didn't have to pay in anything, but the amount they withheld was about 2 bucks more than what I was supposed to pay in.

My income tax refund this year is around 2.00. Last year it was 2.85 that the government owed me.

Oh lord we know because you have posted it everyday. You got your Obammycare and your pension.You're welcome.

My effective income tax rate is infinity.

I come to this conclusion because I know that after I am dead, all my progeny through multiple generations will be held liable for any possible benefit I may, or may not, receive today.

The city fixes a pot hole on my street today? My great grand children are going to get a bill for it 30 years from now. Such is the nature of the government we have empowered.

Kind of sucks when you think about it.

Just think, if you voted Republican in the last 40 years......it's your fault.

Mine was 4% on $25.6 Million.

Walmart was 1.7% on $469.16 Billion.

What was yours?

:lol: Yeah, $25.6 Million Zimbabwe Dollars.

Another $10 million and you can buy a loaf of bread. :woohoo:

330px-Zimbabwe_Hyperinflation_2008_notes.jpg

Hyperinflation in Zimbabwe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

when I was self employed it was around 35%

Not the way Onepercenter figures it.

You would need to take your GROSS income before expenses or deductions.

Mine would be 5% figured using the Onepercenter method...but in reality it's 27%.

Just another example of "liars figure".

Yeah, good ol one percenter is a gazillionaire in the 2nd life game. True story!

when I was self employed it was around 35%

Not the way Onepercenter figures it.

You would need to take your GROSS income before expenses or deductions.

Mine would be 5% figured using the Onepercenter method...but in reality it's 27%.

Just another example of "liars figure".

Total taxes Paid ÷ Total Income.

A typical married couple making $35,000.00 will have a net Federal tax liability of $1600.00, which would be 5% effective.

Business is figured differently so the little guy doesn't know how much he's getting screwed. Businesses excuse is 'to make it easier for investors'.

Forum List

Back