Zone1 What was Mohammud's Dispute With The Jews Around Him ?

^^^^ An arab legend----In fact the Jews of Yemen were engaged in tribal warfare
with christians who had invaded from Ethiopia----a short trip by boat. They
were even marrying Ethiopian women before christianity happened----ASK EZRA
who never suggested converting Ethiopians----??? a bit of a snob, he wanted
Jews to marry Jews.

The Ethiopian Christians came to the rescue of the Nestorian Christians who lived in Najran and Tarut. What makes you think it's a legend?

Arabs have also lived in settled towns and villages for thousands of years. Look at the ancient villages named after the sons of Keturah.

Hating is a huge waste of energy.
what are you calling "arabs" ? Cleopatra was not an "arab"---Hammarabi was
not an "arab" Sargon was not an "arab" Felafel is probably of greek origin----
the whole Levant ate chick peas and broad beans and everyone cooked up flat
bread. But you make an excellent point-----Saudi arabia should be excavated
-----so we can get to know the LITERATURE OF ANCIENT ARABIC---thousands
of years old -----well at least 4000 years----RIGHT? (hint----you can be sure
of finding at least some writings in Hebrew in Medina ----and maybe Farsi ---
at least 2000 years old )

Sargon was an Arab. Cleopatra was Greek.

Global Arabic Encyclopedia, published in Saudi Arabia, the Canaanites and their affiliated tribe the Jebusites are said to be an Arab people who emigrated before the “Jews” around 2500 b.c.e. to Palestine from the Arabian Peninsula.

Last edited:
The Ethiopian Christians came to the rescue of the Nestorian Christians who lived in Najran and Tarut. What makes you think it's a legend?
what makes you think it is documented history? I do not discard LEGENDS----
there is some basis even for the ODDYSSEY -----but Poseidan did not supply
Odysseus with a bag of wind. I do not discard the idea that Jews of Yemen
fought with Christians in Yemen as well as various other tribes in Yemen.
---but the devil is in the UNDOCUMENTED DETAILS. See PETER O'TOOLE

what makes you think it is documented history? I do not discard LEGENDS----
there is some basis even for the ODDYSSEY -----but Poseidan did not supply
Odysseus with a bag of wind. I do not discard the idea that Jews of Yemen
fought with Christians in Yemen as well as various other tribes in Yemen.
---but the devil is in the UNDOCUMENTED DETAILS. See PETER O'TOOLE

Najran is in Arabia.

Sargon was an Arab. Cleopatra was Greek.
right---Sargon was an "arab" like Maimonides was a muslim. I do have
a handle on islamic "history" ----especially the ARABIAN-PAKISTANI version--
from the SOURCE ---including the arabian history of PITA AND FELAFEL and
the MUGHAL invention of Chapatis and shishkebab. Yes---the queen of
Egypt was a GREEK speaking lady of greek family background before islam
happened and Sargon did not speak arabic either----he was literate in something
like Akkadian----another semitic language that is not arabic. People of arabia
spoke arabic even at the time of Sargon and even at the time Muhammad was born.
They could LOGICALLY be termed "arabs" except for the other people in arabia---
like the Akkadians (with the victory over arabia by Sargon) and the Jews and
the christians and zoroastrians----who all had their own NON-ARABIC forms of
writing. It is very possible that there are writings using hebrew letters in the
HEBRAIZED form of arabic----somewhere in the sands of Medina---THAT LANGUAGE
IS STILL SORTA EXTANT.

right---Sargon was an "arab" like Maimonides was a muslim. I do have
a handle on islamic "history" ----especially the ARABIAN-PAKISTANI version--
from the SOURCE ---including the arabian history of PITA AND FELAFEL and
the MUGHAL invention of Chapatis and shishkebab. Yes---the queen of
Egypt was a GREEK speaking lady of greek family background before islam
happened and Sargon did not speak arabic either----he was literate in something
like Akkadian----another semitic language that is not arabic. People of arabia
spoke arabic even at the time of Sargon and even at the time Muhammad was born.
They could LOGICALLY be termed "arabs" except for the other people in arabia---
like the Akkadians (with the victory over arabia by Sargon) and the Jews and
the christians and zoroastrians----who all had their own NON-ARABIC forms of
writing. It is very possible that there are writings using hebrew letters in the
HEBRAIZED form of arabic----somewhere in the sands of Medina---THAT LANGUAGE
IS STILL SORTA EXTANT.

The Akkadians were Arabs. So were the Amorites.

Rambam was a Jew.

Last edited:
ok----and ALL HUMANS are africans and Muhummad invented Pita and
Russian scientists invented the electroencephalogram. I forgot to mention
the 'factoid' that muhummad ended slavery and was the first person in
the world to address women's rights

Rambam was a Jew.
according to the islamo-nazi history of the world ---he was born a jew but converted
to islam and THEN became a famous doctor. There is PROOF---he was literate
in arabic------thus an ARAB, TOO---both muslim and an arab. I have relatives thru
marriage that are literate in Spanish and Turkish (and hebrew---but that is just a
dialect of arabic)-------so they are muslims too------could you let them know?
CUNEIFORM is actually ARABIC. Islamo-nazi history is fun

ok----and ALL HUMANS are africans and Muhummad invented Pita and
Russian scientists invented the electroencephalogram. I forgot to mention
the 'factoid' that muhummad ended slavery and was the first person in
the world to address women's rights
surada disagrees------I am not sure to what----I posted several KNOWN CLAIMS by this
or that NATIONALIST approach to history. I wonder which of the claims she finds false?

Surada imagines that she can read minds. She is not alone----I have
encountered such people on request and asked for VDRL. Her statement
belies her claim to sophistication. In fact, usage of the term "arab" way back
then is questionable----BUT the term ISHMAELITE was in use (translation from
the hebrew term ishmaeli ) which did, long before the birth of muhummmad,
describe that which bedouins were----nomads, illiterate, and prone to
criminality and dealers in slaves. In the bible---JOSEPH gets sold to ishmaelis
who were traveling from the east---with "precious scents" on to Egypt.
By the time Muhummad was born, Mecca was a bit sophisticated---harboring
literate people---zoroastrians, jews and christians and even BEDOUINS who
got some smarts and wealth. King Abdullah is a Bedouin by family background.
I have it from a person who had some dealing with his FATHER, King Hussein---
that daddy of Abdullah was a really nice guy. ---literate, living in a house etc etc.

Yes. His grandfather was the Emir of Mecca.

The Qur'an does not explicitly condemn slavery or attempt to abolish it. Nonetheless, it does provide a number of regulations designed to ameliorate the situation of slaves. It recommends freeing slaves, especially “believing” slaves (Q. 2.177).
Brandeis University › muslim
Islam and Slavery | The Feminist Sexual Ethics Project - Brandeis University

The Qur'an does not explicitly condemn slavery or attempt to abolish it. Nonetheless, it does provide a number of regulations designed to ameliorate the situation of slaves. It recommends freeing slaves, especially “believing” slaves (Q. 2.177).
Brandeis University › muslim
Islam and Slavery | The Feminist Sexual Ethics Project - Brandeis University
yes---like just about ALL slave societies---there are mechanisms in shariah law for the manumission of slaves. Long ago--when I was (sob) young, I read the PICKTHAL version --english translation---of the koran. The book itself was a bore but the FORWARD written by Pickthall was fascinating---he made CLAIMS that even for a 20 year old (me---way back) seemed FANTASTIC---he claimed that muhummad ABOLISHED slavery---and --for the very first time in human history GAVE women in the right to inherit. I was so confused by the outlandish claims that I thought--'this muhummad guy must have lived 10 thousand years ago'-----NOPE---I finally got to the library and checked it out---NOPE!!! it's just that Pickthal was nuts. He engaged in ISLAMIC HYPERBOLE

What was Mohammud's Dispute With The Jews Around Him ?

’ Mohammad claims that Islamic Torah and Gospels were already there with him at his time - Mohammad claims that Islamic Torah and Gospels were there with him confirming his very exact message. ‘’

Yet we see the Muslims of his day running around frantically, in a frenzied reverence just to go about scratching and etching upon stones, bark, wood, and animal skins, just to etch and scrawl something down that was already written in the Torah and Gospels.

All they had to do was go to a village or a city just a few miles away and make a copy and translate the scriptures. Yet, Islam goes through this entire process - of "" Re - Processing "" all of this information through another spiritual entity called " Gee - briel “ an angel “ and Mohammud is making the claim that all of this information was already written down and with them in the very same exact land where they lived. in Torah and Gospels -

as an already existing written book and an existing faith that was vindicating Islam

MOAHMMAUD HAD THE TORAH AND GOSPELS WITH HIM - all around him in the very land where he lived

and yet, his followers go around scrawling and scratching and etching on leaves, bark, wood and sticks, and rocks and skins, something that was already supposed to be in the same area where they lived. In The Torah and Gospels. How is this something revelatory or prophetic as "" revelations, "" to repeat stories and passages of a book that already supposedly already exists and is well known and spread to hundreds of thousands or people - just a few miles away from Mohammud's very doorstep ?

Surah 94: “ So, (O prophet,) EVEN IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT about what We have sent down to you, ASK THOSE WHO READ THE BOOK (revealed) before you. Surely, truth has come to you from your Lord, so NEVER BE AMONG THOSE who are suspicious.”

Here, the Quran is commanding people to believe in the Torah and Gospels and take these books as God's word and as truth, and to not be among those - who are suspicious…..

Yet, all the Muslims had to do was simply take a short journey and walk to a nearby city or ask among the passing caravans for a copy of the scriptures, yet they don’t do that….

instead they use Mohammad to contact some unknown, unseen spiritual identity - to tell them what a book says that already exists all around them - just a few miles from their doorstep.

Mohammad claims to be going about reciting the Torah and Gospels and throughout his whole life, Muslims are depicted as to clinging to every single last word
Mohammud is repeatedly continually demanding ! - - LOOK - CHECK - look CONFIRM - in the Torah and Gospels - this is my very message - my message is the same exact message that is also confirmed in the Torah and Gospels. -

HOW DOES THIS PROCESS MAKE SOMEONE A PROPHET - with revelation

- he is not even claiming or demonstrating to be prophesying and foretelling and revealing something that is unknown and showing people something that is unknown and needs to be revealed
...... Mohammud's claim and very words in the Quran continually repeat the same message saying that " my very Islamic message - my message, is the same exact message that is also confirmed in the Torah and Gospels. "

Is this process truly confirming something as prophecy and revelation and truth by taking the contents from one book that is available for everyone and then translating and copying them into another language. ?

In conclusion - - I ask Muslims one single question

what was it about the faith and belief system of the Jews where Mohammud lived that was in disobedience and against the core teachings of the Quran ?

I submit that there is not a single piece of any evidence that demonstrates that the Jews where Mohammud lived were in conflict nor disagreement with the core teachings of the Quran. in fact the Jews did not reject Mohammud’s core basic message about God’s laws, the jews did not disagree with Mohammud about the oneness of God =

the jews did not disagree with anything regarding the moral code of God and his laws about idols and sin and the commandments of God.

so - what was Mohammud’s big problem with the jews ?

what was Mohammud upset with the jews about concerning their faith ?

the jews around Mohammud believed that God was one single God - the jews did not worship idols and other God’ s – in fact the jews around Mohammud - they rejected that jesus was the son of God, the jews accepted every single last commandment that Mohammud concluded about basic critical laws of God

Mohammud mentions nothing about moral or law disagreements that he had with the jews,

the jews around Mohammud - are not shown to have disagreed with Mohammuds moral code - every single commandment and every single critical core and basic law and ordinance of God that Mohammud eventually decided - the jews obeyed and believed.

Yet - Mohammud - demands that the jews are the worst creatures that have ever existed on the planet.

Can Muslims can produce a single example of where the jews around Mohammud disobeyed the quran - or - a single example - where that the jews around Mohammud failed to accept the laws of God or failed to believe and accept in the moral code of every single last thing in the quran.

Can Muslims produce a single example of where the jews around Mohammud disobeyed the quran

the Jews did not disagree with Mohammed upon basic principles regarding idols, adultery, murder, theft, the trinity, Sabbath, the oneness of God, the moral obligations of a faith.

in Fact - The Jews held to even a much stricter law and teaching about not divorcing your wife for no just cause or reason

the jews accepted every single last core and basic commandment that Mohammud concluded about basic critical laws of God -
Mohammud mentions nothing about moral or law disagreements that he had with the jews. The jews around Mohammud - are not shown to have disagreed with Mohammuds moral code - every single commandment and every single critical core and basic law and ordinance of God that Mohammud eventually decided - the jews obeyed and believed.

Yet, Mohammud - demands that the jews are the worst creatures that have ever existed on the planet.

Can Muslims can produce a single example of where the jews around Mohammud disobeyed the quran - or - a single example - where that the jews around Mohammud failed to accept the laws of God within the Quran or failed to believe and accept in
the core principles of moral code of every single last thing in the quran.

Can Muslims produce a single example of where the jews around Mohammud disobeyed the quran ?

the Jews did not disagree with Mohammed upon basic principles regarding idols, adultery, murder, theft, the trinity, Sabbath, the oneness of God, the moral obligations of a faith

was Mohamud's dispute with the Jews - because the Jews did
not buy and sell slaves and participate in the slave trade ?

not capture women and enslave them and and have sexual intercourse with these slaves without a condition of mutual love and and full agreement of marriage ?

was Mohamud's dispute with the Jews because - the Jews did
not practice temporary short term " MUTTAH " marriages just for a few hours or days of sexual gratification ?

not teach that divorce for any reason was justified in the eyes of God ?

not beat their wives when their wives disobeyed their husbands sexual demands and ?

Quran 4:34) for those women on whose part ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, (and last) beat them. Then, if they obey you, seek not a way against them.

Can Muslims produce a single example of where the jews around Mohammud disobeyed the core teachings and core principles of the quran - - to the degree that would castigate the jews as the worst creatures that have ever existed on the planet.

the Jews did not disagree with Mohammed upon basic principles regarding idols, adultery, murder, theft, the trinity, Sabbath, the oneness of God, the moral obligations of ones faith

but yet Mohammud demands that the Jews are considered the most horrible and worst of all creatures upon the earth.
It's simple---the big MO was a self appointed CHIEF and da joooos refused to kiss his ass

What was Mohammud's Dispute With The Jews Around Him ?

’ Mohammad claims that Islamic Torah and Gospels were already there with him at his time - Mohammad claims that Islamic Torah and Gospels were there with him confirming his very exact message. ‘’

Yet we see the Muslims of his day running around frantically, in a frenzied reverence just to go about scratching and etching upon stones, bark, wood, and animal skins, just to etch and scrawl something down that was already written in the Torah and Gospels.

All they had to do was go to a village or a city just a few miles away and make a copy and translate the scriptures. Yet, Islam goes through this entire process - of "" Re - Processing "" all of this information through another spiritual entity called " Gee - briel “ an angel “ and Mohammud is making the claim that all of this information was already written down and with them in the very same exact land where they lived. in Torah and Gospels -

as an already existing written book and an existing faith that was vindicating Islam

MOAHMMAUD HAD THE TORAH AND GOSPELS WITH HIM - all around him in the very land where he lived

and yet, his followers go around scrawling and scratching and etching on leaves, bark, wood and sticks, and rocks and skins, something that was already supposed to be in the same area where they lived. In The Torah and Gospels. How is this something revelatory or prophetic as "" revelations, "" to repeat stories and passages of a book that already supposedly already exists and is well known and spread to hundreds of thousands or people - just a few miles away from Mohammud's very doorstep ?

Surah 94: “ So, (O prophet,) EVEN IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT about what We have sent down to you, ASK THOSE WHO READ THE BOOK (revealed) before you. Surely, truth has come to you from your Lord, so NEVER BE AMONG THOSE who are suspicious.”

Here, the Quran is commanding people to believe in the Torah and Gospels and take these books as God's word and as truth, and to not be among those - who are suspicious…..

Yet, all the Muslims had to do was simply take a short journey and walk to a nearby city or ask among the passing caravans for a copy of the scriptures, yet they don’t do that….

instead they use Mohammad to contact some unknown, unseen spiritual identity - to tell them what a book says that already exists all around them - just a few miles from their doorstep.

Mohammad claims to be going about reciting the Torah and Gospels and throughout his whole life, Muslims are depicted as to clinging to every single last word
Mohammud is repeatedly continually demanding ! - - LOOK - CHECK - look CONFIRM - in the Torah and Gospels - this is my very message - my message is the same exact message that is also confirmed in the Torah and Gospels. -

HOW DOES THIS PROCESS MAKE SOMEONE A PROPHET - with revelation

- he is not even claiming or demonstrating to be prophesying and foretelling and revealing something that is unknown and showing people something that is unknown and needs to be revealed
...... Mohammud's claim and very words in the Quran continually repeat the same message saying that " my very Islamic message - my message, is the same exact message that is also confirmed in the Torah and Gospels. "

Is this process truly confirming something as prophecy and revelation and truth by taking the contents from one book that is available for everyone and then translating and copying them into another language. ?

In conclusion - - I ask Muslims one single question

what was it about the faith and belief system of the Jews where Mohammud lived that was in disobedience and against the core teachings of the Quran ?

I submit that there is not a single piece of any evidence that demonstrates that the Jews where Mohammud lived were in conflict nor disagreement with the core teachings of the Quran. in fact the Jews did not reject Mohammud’s core basic message about God’s laws, the jews did not disagree with Mohammud about the oneness of God =

the jews did not disagree with anything regarding the moral code of God and his laws about idols and sin and the commandments of God.

so - what was Mohammud’s big problem with the jews ?

what was Mohammud upset with the jews about concerning their faith ?

the jews around Mohammud believed that God was one single God - the jews did not worship idols and other God’ s – in fact the jews around Mohammud - they rejected that jesus was the son of God, the jews accepted every single last commandment that Mohammud concluded about basic critical laws of God

Mohammud mentions nothing about moral or law disagreements that he had with the jews,

the jews around Mohammud - are not shown to have disagreed with Mohammuds moral code - every single commandment and every single critical core and basic law and ordinance of God that Mohammud eventually decided - the jews obeyed and believed.

Yet - Mohammud - demands that the jews are the worst creatures that have ever existed on the planet.

Can Muslims can produce a single example of where the jews around Mohammud disobeyed the quran - or - a single example - where that the jews around Mohammud failed to accept the laws of God or failed to believe and accept in the moral code of every single last thing in the quran.

Can Muslims produce a single example of where the jews around Mohammud disobeyed the quran

the Jews did not disagree with Mohammed upon basic principles regarding idols, adultery, murder, theft, the trinity, Sabbath, the oneness of God, the moral obligations of a faith.

in Fact - The Jews held to even a much stricter law and teaching about not divorcing your wife for no just cause or reason

the jews accepted every single last core and basic commandment that Mohammud concluded about basic critical laws of God -
Mohammud mentions nothing about moral or law disagreements that he had with the jews. The jews around Mohammud - are not shown to have disagreed with Mohammuds moral code - every single commandment and every single critical core and basic law and ordinance of God that Mohammud eventually decided - the jews obeyed and believed.

Yet, Mohammud - demands that the jews are the worst creatures that have ever existed on the planet.

Can Muslims can produce a single example of where the jews around Mohammud disobeyed the quran - or - a single example - where that the jews around Mohammud failed to accept the laws of God within the Quran or failed to believe and accept in
the core principles of moral code of every single last thing in the quran.

Can Muslims produce a single example of where the jews around Mohammud disobeyed the quran ?

the Jews did not disagree with Mohammed upon basic principles regarding idols, adultery, murder, theft, the trinity, Sabbath, the oneness of God, the moral obligations of a faith

not buy and sell slaves and participate in the slave trade ?

not capture women and enslave them and and have sexual intercourse with these slaves without a condition of mutual love and and full agreement of marriage ?

was Mohamud's dispute with the Jews because - the Jews did
not practice temporary short term " MUTTAH " marriages just for a few hours or days of sexual gratification ?

not teach that divorce for any reason was justified in the eyes of God ?

not beat their wives when their wives disobeyed their husbands sexual demands and ?

Quran 4:34) for those women on whose part ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, (and last) beat them. Then, if they obey you, seek not a way against them.

Can Muslims produce a single example of where the jews around Mohammud disobeyed the core teachings and core principles of the quran - - to the degree that would castigate the jews as the worst creatures that have ever existed on the planet.

the Jews did not disagree with Mohammed upon basic principles regarding idols, adultery, murder, theft, the trinity, Sabbath, the oneness of God, the moral obligations of ones faith

but yet Mohammud demands that the Jews are considered the most horrible and worst of all creatures upon the earth.

Did you write this?

The Jewish population was very small.

Forum List

Back