What Two Country's Would You Rather Border America?

I'm fine with Canada to the north, but I'd like Switzerland and the Cayman Islands to the south so I could be closer to my banks' ATM's.

• Banned
I'm fine with Canada to the north, but I'd like Switzerland and the Cayman Islands to the south .

Open the Borders:

switzerland-chicks.jpg

Or would you just keep it the way it is?
Iraq to the south and Iran to the north.
Well, at least America would'nt have to go far to kick their ass.

Whose kicking whose ass?:confused:
Did we really kick Iraqs ass? and are we really kicking terrorist ass in Afghanistan? Like we are kicking gangs ass here? We are getting our ass kick from every angle.:eusa_hand:
We have 14 year old gang members terrorizing and taking over our cities. Running us out of neighborhoods we grew up in. I've moved three times because of gangs and illegal alien crime.
Norteno gangs are growing pot in our national forest. What kind of shit is all this?:eusa_hand:
We have illegal aliens kicking our ass and taking over.:eusa_whistle:
And here we are doing what we do best. Talking about it in the comforts of our homes. With bars on our windows and doors and loaded gun at our bedside.:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
I'm fine with Canada to the north, but I'd like Switzerland and the Cayman Islands to the south so I could be closer to my banks' ATM's.

I would be satisfied if we an island with no neighbors near by. I take that back. Hawaii has 35,000 illegal aliens. Well, thats better than 20 million. I'll take the island.

FAIR’s projected annual fiscal costs to Hawaii taxpayers
for emergency medical care, education and incarceration resulting if an amnesty is adopted for illegal residents.

Current $9,000,000

2010 $15,000,000

2020 $25,000,000

http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=research_research7067

Illegal aliens are every damn place. Me lleva la chingada!

Last edited:
I would like to have Austria, Guyana, Ghana, and Niger to the north, and Australia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, and Nigeria to the south.

And I'd like Bosnia to be to the north and Herzegovina to the south. Gotta split that shit up.

I wish that Russia bordered Maine so that I would be able to see Putin across the street gardening.

I would say..."Hey Vlad, what are you PUTIN in your flowers to make them so colorful?"

:lol:

This is a two way street, folks.

Mexico would love to border the Vatican to the north... no gargantuan drug market to supply... not to mention the fact that the country would be twice as big.

No more US dollars but the country would possess all that californian gold that helped defeat the South and financed part of America's industrial revolution .

José;3330204 said:

Mexico would love to border the Vatican to the north... no gargantuan drug market to supply... not to mention the fact that the country would be twice as big.

No more US dollars but the country would possess all that californian gold that helped defeat the South and financed part of America's industrial revolution .

That wasn't the question.

José;3330204 said:

Jose is buthurt because Mexico isn't well liked. Too fuckin' bad for you eh? :lol:

Forum List

Back