What Two Country's Would You Rather Border America?

José;3330344 said:
We see a lot of people bashing Mexico on this Board.

Their basic complaint is that Mexico's poverty causes the problem of illegal immigration in America.

But lets think about it for a moment. There's absolutely nothing special about Mexico's poverty. Mexico is just another of the more than 100 third world countries that exist in the world!

Replace Mexico with Cambodia, Burkina Faso, Bolivia or Laos and America will have the exact same problem with illegal immigrants. In reality America would have a much bigger problem if it bordered FOURTH WORLD COUNTRIES like the ones I cited.

What can we conclude from all I said?

We can see now that the super patriotic american clowns who badmouth Mexico are not even complaining about Mexico's poverty (as I said, it's not like Mexico is the only poor country in the world).

THEY ARE IN FACT INSULTING MEXICO JUST FOR ITS GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION (AMERICA'S NEIGHBOR)!!!!

HOW RETARDED IS THAT??

The United Nations CONSISTANTLY ranks Mexico between 50 and 55 out of 179 countries for "Standard of Living" (HDI) so there are around 124 countries that are POORER THAN MEXICO.

Do more research!!!

Mexicans just can't stop breeding like it was the 15th century and people were dying at 40.

José;3330233 said:
José;3330204 said:
This is a two way street, folks.

Mexico would love to border the Vatican to the north... no gargantuan drug market to supply... not to mention the fact that the country would be twice as big.

No more US dollars but the country would possess all that californian gold that helped defeat the South and financed part of America's industrial revolution .

That wasn't the question.

That was the SPIRIT of the question, xotoxi... an attempt to portray Mexico as a lousy neighbor to the US which I agree it is just like America has been a bad neighbor to Mexico for the last 200 years too.

I don't have any problem with Mexico. I think that they are a fine neighbor...we just need to tighten our border, which is our responsibility. And you guys need to wipe out those drug cartel losers.

I can think of many countries which would be far worse.

José;3330233 said:
José;3330204 said:
This is a two way street, folks.

Mexico would love to border the Vatican to the north... no gargantuan drug market to supply... not to mention the fact that the country would be twice as big.

No more US dollars but the country would possess all that californian gold that helped defeat the South and financed part of America's industrial revolution .

That wasn't the question.

That was the SPIRIT of the question, xotoxi... an attempt to portray Mexico as a lousy neighbor to the US which I agree it is just like America has been a bad neighbor to Mexico for the last 200 years too.
if Britian instead of Spain would have conquered Mexico back when......we would not be having this conversation.....

Forum List

Back