What Two Country's Would You Rather Border America?

José;3330204 said:
This is a two way street, folks.

Mexico would love to border the Vatican to the north... no gargantuan drug market to supply... not to mention the fact that the country would be twice as big.

No more US dollars but the country would possess all that californian gold that helped defeat the South and financed part of America's industrial revolution .

That wasn't the question.

That was the SPIRIT of the question, xotoxi... an attempt to portray Mexico as a lousy neighbor to the US which I agree it is just like America has been a bad neighbor to Mexico for the last 200 years too.

If America is such a bad neighbor, why do you keep coming over?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Mad Scientist
Jose is buthurt because Mexico isn't well liked. Too fuckin' bad for you eh?

LOL...

Some of the reasons America and Mexico have been bad neighbors to each other are completely different but others are exactly the same, Scientist.

For example, illegal immigration.

Illegal immigration screwed Mexico in the 19th century and is screwing America right now.

Originally posted by Tank
If America is such a bad neighbor, why do you keep comming over?

To take back the stolen property that is rightfully ours. :lol: :lol:

José;3330233 said:
José;3330204 said:
This is a two way street, folks.

Mexico would love to border the Vatican to the north... no gargantuan drug market to supply... not to mention the fact that the country would be twice as big.

No more US dollars but the country would possess all that californian gold that helped defeat the South and financed part of America's industrial revolution .

That wasn't the question.

That was the SPIRIT of the question, xotoxi... an attempt to portray Mexico as a lousy neighbor to the US which I agree it is just like America has been a bad neighbor to Mexico for the last 200 years too.
I read in the WSJ that because Mexico is such a great nation 40% of it's population want to leave.

José;3330249 said:

Once you fuck it up like you did Mexico, you won't want it anymore.

José;3330249 said:

It wasn't yours.

you stole it from the local Indians.

moron

you're own argument lacks basic thought.

You took it by conquest from the Indians and we took it by conquest from you.

We won, mexico lost, and has never recovered. So instead of fucking up America, fix your own shithole first.

Once you fuck it up like you did Mexico, you won't want it anymore.

Originally posted by Two_Thumbs
It wasn't yours.

you stole it from the local Indians.

moron

you're own argument lacks basic thought.

You took it by conquest from the Indians and we took it by conquest from you.

We won, mexico lost, and has never recovered. So instead of fucking up America, fix your own shithole first.
If you two don't have any problem with conquests, landgrabs and stolen property stop whining like little babies, enjoy your tacos or leave!!

I don't need a Mexican to make a taco, it's easy.

So Jose, what two country's would you like to see border America?

LOL

You know about my fascination with Nicole, tank...

I'd gladly trade all the Monsters of the Black Lagoo... er, I mean, hispanic women for those 3 danish blondes you posted. :lol: :lol:

Scandinavia to the South and Scandinavia to the North.

Attention... BELOW YOU WILL FIND THE MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGE OF THE WHOLE THREAD. DON'T MISS IT!!!!

We see a lot of people bashing Mexico on this Board.

Their basic complaint is that Mexico's poverty causes the problem of illegal immigration in America.

But lets think about it for a moment. There's absolutely nothing special about Mexico's poverty. Mexico is just another of the more than 100 third world countries that exist in the world!

Replace Mexico with Cambodia, Burkina Faso, Bolivia or Laos and America will have the exact same problem with illegal immigrants. In reality America would have a much bigger problem if it bordered FOURTH WORLD COUNTRIES like the ones I cited.

What can we conclude from all I said?

We can see now that the super patriotic american clowns who badmouth Mexico are not even complaining about Mexico's poverty (as I said, it's not like Mexico is the only poor country in the world).

THEY ARE IN FACT INSULTING MEXICO JUST FOR ITS GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION (AMERICA'S NEIGHBOR)!!!!

HOW RETARDED IS THAT??

Last edited:
José;3330344 said:
We see a lot of people bashing Mexico on this Board.

Their basic complaint is that Mexico's poverty causes the problem of illegal immigration in America.
It's more about the crime.

And one more thing, tank.

The same can be said about Mexicans who resent America and her huge drug consumer market because of all the drug violence in Mexico.

Replace America with any other industrialised country like Germany or Japan and the same mafia-like organisations would be created in Mexico to supply the demand for narcotics with all the violence that goes with them.

America is just the developed country (there are about 40) that happens to share a land border with Mexico so those Mexicans are basically blaming and insulting the country for its position on the map!!

As you can see retarded minds think alike!!

Last edited:
José;3330451 said:
And one more thing, tank.

The same can be said about Mexicans who resent America and her huge drug consumer market because of all the drug violence in Mexico.

Replace America by any other industrialised country like Germany or Japan and the same mafia-like organisations would be created in Mexico to supply the demand for narcotics with all the violence that goes with them.

America is just the developed country (there are about 40) that happens to share a land border with Mexico so those Mexicans are basically blaming and insulting the country for its position on the map!!

As you can see retarded minds think alike!!

40 developed countries share a land border with Mexico?

Who knew?

Forum List

Back