What to do about Georgia?

Dr. House makes no sense as usual. Once those screamin' and hatin' protestors stop screaming and hating, then I and most of America might listen to them. You stoopidcons still don't get it -- the normal ones (like me) in the GOP don't like you loonies. Go start your own party.

Hence, Dr. House continues to sit alone within my ignore list. Try it.

^ pussy

Brave Sir Robin runs away when confronted... Typical...

Now THAT is an idea! Can you imagine how much GOOD 2 million people could do in this situation? That's A LOT of sandbag fillers. What say you tea party goers?

Another event Glenn Beck could promote and then dodge.

Those peaceful protesters you loathe would likely give the shirt off their backs sooner than an elitist liberal shithead from Ithica, NY would....

Now there's a projection for ya. Thousands of regular citizens from all over the Northeast mobilized to help during Katrina and Ike. And they didn't get paid, and nobody asked for a political ID card. Asshole.

The same people arguing to deny services to Georgia in this time of crisis are probably the same people who railed at the top of their lungs about the failures during Katrina being the fault of the Bush administration. If Bush were still in office, this thread would be titled "Hey George, what about Georgia?" or "Why does Bush hate Georgia?"

No its about the hypocricy of those who rail against the federal government offering programs for the needy and then whining when they need to be saved

Now THAT is an idea! Can you imagine how much GOOD 2 million people could do in this situation? That's A LOT of sandbag fillers. What say you tea party goers?

Those peaceful protesters you loathe would likely give the shirt off their backs sooner than an elitist liberal shithead from Ithica, NY would....

It pisses me off that the jerk has hijacked the photograph of "Dr. House" as his avatar and idol. From the few episodes I've watched, "Dr. House" would have shit on someone like that AFTER politely calling him a [fucking] idiot.

I do not want to insult the fine people of Georgia by offering them federal assistance in a matter that is surely a States issue.

RW, I think your attempt at satire is failing. I think it's pretty funny, though. It's amazing how a similar scenario will have them go begging to Uncle Sam for HELP!! Now, using the logic of the right-wing constitutionalists, why should MY tax dollars go to help out some needy folks in Georgia? Don't those people CHOOSE to live in a state where the soil is like clay and rain runoff has nowhere to go except into their houses? And where in the Constitution is federal disaster relief defined anyway? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Most conservatives want a government that is hands on with the defense of this great nation, and the infrastructure...emphasis on infrastructure in this case.

How very selective of you. Unfortunately, defending the country and maintaining its infrastructure requires HEALTHY people.

So, based on McConnell stating his mother NEEDS MediCare, and now the Republican Governor of Georgia is reching out to our Federal Govenrment for aid (money), all the while the GOP is bashing Obama for his planned overhaul of healthcare, because "it costs too much". Do you all understand how the rest of us might get confused on what you are really pissing and moaning about?

nothing like politicizing a natural disaster dickwatd "let no emergency go to waste" huh dickwad?

Here's an idea asshat. Answer the fucking question! Of course, we all know you can't, or won't, because it does not support your fucking political agenda....

hey dickweed politicizing a natural disaster is not my agenda, it seems to be yours though.

It pisses me off that the jerk has hijacked the photograph of "Dr. House" as his avatar and idol. From the few episodes I've watched, "Dr. House" would have shit on someone like that AFTER politely calling him a [fucking] idiot.

It amuses me to no end when someone claims this... I know another liberal elsewhere on Algore's interweb who said she can't watch House anymore because of me...lol

When people take this message board posting stuff seriously enough to effect their personal life, thats when you know you should definitely step away from the keyboard for a long while...

RW, I think your attempt at satire is failing. I think it's pretty funny, though. It's amazing how a similar scenario will have them go begging to Uncle Sam for HELP!! Now, using the logic of the right-wing constitutionalists, why should MY tax dollars go to help out some needy folks in Georgia? Don't those people CHOOSE to live in a state where the soil is like clay and rain runoff has nowhere to go except into their houses? And where in the Constitution is federal disaster relief defined anyway? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Most conservatives want a government that is hands on with the defense of this great nation, and the infrastructure...emphasis on infrastructure in this case.

How very selective of you. Unfortunately, defending the country and maintaining its infrastructure requires HEALTHY people.

Are you saying the politicians aren't healthy? I can agree with what your saying.

If this pisses you off, I suggest you find something else to do rather than post on a political message board.

It amuses me to no end when someone claims this... I know another liberal elsewhere on Algore's interweb who said she can't watch House anymore because of me...lol

When people take this message board posting stuff seriously enough to effect their personal life, thats when you know you should definitely step away from the keyboard for a long while...

It just makes me wonder about your sanity. One would think that people post avatars as some subtle message that s/he identifies with the image. You and Dr. House are worlds apart.

If this pisses you off, I suggest you find something else to do rather than post on a political message board.

:lol:

:lol::lol::clap2:

I do not want to insult the fine people of Georgia by offering them federal assistance in a matter that is surely a States issue.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally?

On 09/11 the US was spending a TTTTTTTTTRillion dollars on defense. Yet some guys useing $1.50 box openers brought the nation to standstill and brought about martial fucking law.

So what you be talking about willis?

What happened here in Georgia is nothing compared to Katrina. Trying to make any such analogy is foolish.

Georgia does not deserve any help per the Constitution. It is getting to the point that every time the wind blows or it rains, the feds feel a need to do the welfare thing with my money. I resent it.

Aiding Georgia certainly falls under "the general welfare" of the U.S. To deny this makes reason stare.

Most conservatives want a government that is hands on with the defense of this great nation, and the infrastructure

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally?

On 09/11 the US was spending a TTTTTTTTTRillion dollars on defense. Yet some guys useing $1.50 box openers brought the nation to standstill and brought about martial fucking law.

So what you be talking about willis?

I think you need to read a little closer, and comprehend what I stated.
"Most conservatives want a government that is hands on with defense of this great nation, and the infrastructure...emphasis on infrastructure in this case.

Nothing we had in place at the time was going to stop what happened on 9-11. The CIA and the FBI were fragmented from the prior administration to be able to connect dots. Our intelligence was also fragmented, because "we didn't need it in this day and age."
This is really getting off topic....but you brought up something that was not what I was implying.
Call me Willis again, and I will call you Fuckhead...OK?

Aiding Georgia certainly falls under "the general welfare" of the U.S. To deny this makes reason stare.

That is not what general welfare means though, as used in the Constitution.

If I were to have rain or flood damage, that does not mean I have a right to some of your money, or anyone elses. It means that I need to take of it myself.

So, based on McConnell stating his mother NEEDS MediCare, and now the Republican Governor of Georgia is reching out to our Federal Govenrment for aid (money), all the while the GOP is bashing Obama for his planned overhaul of healthcare, because "it costs too much". Do you all understand how the rest of us might get confused on what you are really pissing and moaning about?

So is it your contention that since Georgia has a Republican governor they are not entitled to receive the same help as say a state like Iowa that flooded recently which has a Democrat governor?

I think his point is the overwhelming hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back