What to do about Georgia?

STEEL, do you NOT understand the difference between healthcare and health insurance? If you do, then do you ALSO understand how one is completely dependent on the other?

Allow me to play Devil's Advocate and argue that without health insurance there are still times when one can get adequate healthcare. Uninsured patients can still get stitched up if they need it in the emergency room, for example.

It's just that the options are severely limited and, depending upon circumstances, a hell of a lot more expensive.

If you get in a car crash, they're not going to let you bleed out. At the same time, what if you have cancer? Tough titty.

That I don't argue with, which is why I said the options are severely limited.

Allow me to play Devil's Advocate and argue that without health insurance there are still times when one can get adequate healthcare. Uninsured patients can still get stitched up if they need it in the emergency room, for example.

It's just that the options are severely limited and, depending upon circumstances, a hell of a lot more expensive.

If you get in a car crash, they're not going to let you bleed out. At the same time, what if you have cancer? Tough titty.

That I don't argue with, which is why I said the options are severely limited.

Actually, if you get into a car crash you are covered.

Thats because there is mandatory auto insurance

You really are this dumb, huh? It really sounds like a civil war from your end. :cuckoo:

No, I'm not, I'm making a logical point.

That way, when Georgians (or proxies for Georgians) argue the point, they will be forced to admit that sometimes federal assistance is warranted.

And if it is warranted in a situation that helps them, then they would be hypocrites to suggest it is not warranted in another situation that helps someone else.

Which is in fact the point of this thread I imagine. :eusa_angel:

They ARE STILL PAYING!!!!!! Don't you get that

Oddly enough, flood insurance is a public option.........private insurers won't touch it.

They will for an enormous premium, but then when anyone makes a claim, the insurer will hold up payment while they argue for years that damage was caused by "wind." Just ask some of the Katrina victims who are still waiting for their money, have settled for less, or still tied up in court.

Bullshit.

Complete bullshit.

Take your lies somewhere else. I'm not interested.

STEEL, do you NOT understand the difference between healthcare and health insurance? If you do, then do you ALSO understand how one is completely dependent on the other?

So there is a difference.

Thanks for clearing that up.

OK, STEEL.....what is the difference?

OK, STEEL.....what is the difference?

:confused:

Forum List

Back