What the south needs

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
The north vs south is bull crap to you ?

how is this for ya ?

The south's republicans (democrats before 1964, now republicans) are the far wing motherfucking ignorant fucktards, that has always stood in the way between American citizens, and freedom, and humane treatment.

The south's republicans want to force Americans to have our healthcare dictated by insurance companies.

The south's republicans have billionaire backers who want to buy the title of King of America.

The south's republicans are the kind that you cant reason with... they need their fucking asses whooped..
You can't put any kind of a TV ad on the air that would have them reason with you... they don't have a brain, nor a heart... they need to have the military kick their fucking asses, if you want progress in America.

That's how you deal with somebody, like a fucking asshole from the south... who no matter you say, its always "I don't owe you shiiittt"

no no... that kind of a fucking ass hole, needs to be defeated in battle, and be forced to give to America.
That's what the fuck they need.

And in any country in the world outside of the USA, that's what would happen to these fuckin southern rednecks, they would be beat to a pulp by the military, and forced to do what the government says do.

And that includes countries that are our allies.

Oh, I see....mommy and daddy are out for the evening and the baby sitter is too busy texting to monitor your computer activity......

Such generalizations are ignorant. If I used generalizations I would say a bunch of shit about Yankees with their shitty superior attitudes and how they only know the south from television characterizations and Jeff Foxworthy routines.

The north vs south is bull crap to you ?

how is this for ya ?

The south's republicans (democrats before 1964, now republicans) are the far wing motherfucking ignorant fucktards, that has always stood in the way between American citizens, and freedom, and humane treatment.

The south's republicans want to force Americans to have our healthcare dictated by insurance companies.

The south's republicans have billionaire backers who want to buy the title of King of America.

The south's republicans are the kind that you cant reason with... they need their fucking asses whooped..
You can't put any kind of a TV ad on the air that would have them reason with you... they don't have a brain, nor a heart... they need to have the military kick their fucking asses, if you want progress in America.

That's how you deal with somebody, like a fucking asshole from the south... who no matter you say, its always "I don't owe you shiiittt"

no no... that kind of a fucking ass hole, needs to be defeated in battle, and be forced to give to America.
That's what the fuck they need.

And in any country in the world outside of the USA, that's what would happen to these fuckin southern rednecks, they would be beat to a pulp by the military, and forced to do what the government says do.

And that includes countries that are our allies.

You don't like our representative republic. pack your bags and move to N. Korea and see what it's like to be on the receiving end of your line of thinking. you pathetic puke.

Oh, I see....mommy and daddy are out for the evening and the baby sitter is too busy texting to monitor your computer activity......
lol-020.gif

Greed isn't worthy of representation, so fuck the south, time to kick the south's ass again

Here I thought It was D voters that had to be too stupid (arrogant) to realize that they are regularly and publicly insulted by the people they vote for and their staffs. You know, typical yankees and left coasters.

I agree with the OP 100%. I like this guy already. He's a genius. We need more threads like this on USMB. So well thought out and articulated. :thup:

The South needs an alternative to the Republican Party, but it isn't like a pro state rights and small government party is going to appear any time soon. The confederacy might be gone, but a lot of the grievances the South had haven't.

how is this for ya ?

You mean like old man Robert (grand kleagle) Byrd DEMOCRAT, WV, elected in 1959, noted for this quote.

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

—Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1946
This old son of a bitch sat in the U.S. Senate as a democrat until he choked in 2010. Then all the Yankee democrats honored him with memorial resolution recognizing his years of disservice.

Forum List

Back