2014 is the Year of the Liberal Lie

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I would say decade but what the hay.

Bowe Bergdahl. The IRS’s missing e-mails. Lena Dunham. “Hands up, don’t shoot.” Jonathan Gruber. GM and that faulty ignition switch. Andrew Cuomo and that anti-corruption commission. The Secret Service and that White House intruder. Rachel Noerdlinger and her “disabled” son. Rolling Stone and gang rape.

2014 was the year when truth was optional. 2014 was the year when convenient fabrication was the weapon of choice for celebrities, activists, big business and politicians. 2014 was the Year of the Lie..

2014 is the Year of the Liberal Lie New York Post

And the thing is, they don't care! They will continue lying because it's who they are

Well what is the GOP going to do about it?

I'll tell ya what, they will sit back and let people elect them cause they are the only alternative, while they then do nothing about it all.

Then the US elects more dims.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Bowe Bergdahl. The IRS’s missing e-mails. Lena Dunham. “Hands up, don’t shoot.” Jonathan Gruber. GM and that faulty ignition switch. Andrew Cuomo and that anti-corruption commission. The Secret Service and that White House intruder. Rachel Noerdlinger and her “disabled” son. Rolling Stone and gang rape.

2014 was the year when truth was optional. 2014 was the year when convenient fabrication was the weapon of choice for celebrities, activists, big business and politicians. 2014 was the Year of the Lie..

Every year is the year of RW hyperbole and childish bitching.

And the thing is, they don't care! They will continue lying because it's who they are

Well what is the GOP going to do about it?

I'll tell ya what, they will sit back and let people elect them cause they are the only alternative, while they then do nothing about it all.

Then the US elects more dims.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
It's up to the GOP to fix stupid? :lol:

Remember Romney's 47% rule. It is dead accurate.

The GOP aren't the ones "sitting back". :slap:

The culmination of 100 years of liberal lies and philosophy is just coming to a head. Liberals can't help but be liars. It's required of them to keep supporting their positions and claims. You can't fuck people without lying to them so that's how they operate. Look at the left wing assholes on this board. They can't hold their positions without obfuscation and bullshit. Left wingers are liars. Period. It's what they are.

They continue to lie about what they plan and what the results are, because if they told the truth about those things, they would never get elected in the first place.

The only difference between 2014 and previous years, is not that liberals lied. They do that every year. The difference in 2014 is, people found out that the liberals were lying. The election of Nov. 4, 2014 resulted.

2015 is the year of me smokin' a blunt in D.C. :badgrin:

Well hopefully :thup:
And if I'm in the vicinity it will be the year you are maced and arrested for doing so.

Not if the cards fall the right way. Which is why I said "hopefully." You uptight rube.
You're an ignorant dupe. I don't care if it is legalized or not. I don't care if you smoke your poison or not. Leave me out of it. Assaulting me with your poison will get you hurt by me in the name of self defense. You can wallow in your ignorance or heed the warning. Your choice. But you only get one chance. And it might not be me. It might someone else and your ignorance will be your undoing.

And if I'm in the vicinity it will be the year you are maced and arrested for doing so.

Not if the cards fall the right way. Which is why I said "hopefully." You uptight rube.
You're an ignorant dupe. I don't care if it is legalized or not. I don't care if you smoke your poison or not. Leave me out of it. Assaulting me with your poison will get you hurt by me in the name of self defense. You can wallow in your ignorance or heed the warning. Your choice. But you only get one chance. And it might not be me. It might someone else and your ignorance will be your undoing.

^ Look at this nerd wallowing in ignorance everyone!

Nerd? You have no clue. You are so backwards. And you need affirmation of others to validate your own take? What a shallow ignoramus you are.

Sounds like the guy who went off his rocker and shot into a car full of kids listening to loud music!

Sounds like the guy who went off his rocker and shot into a car full of kids listening to loud music!
Another fucking moron.
Loud music is not a mind-altering, debilitating, anxiety-producing chemical.

Forum List

Back