What the Media Won't Tell You About Israel

"These are the Palestinian children killed by Israel in 2016"

170124-children.jpg

These are the Palestinian children killed by Israel in 2016

Oh, yes

They were killed after trying to kill others.

I should totally feel for them.

You know what's the difference between them and I? I never tried to stab aonther human being, and never threw stones, either. And I went through a lot of shit in my life. Never tried to kill others, though. Funny how this world works, eh?

Hussein Abu Ghosh, 17

Hussein was shot dead by an Israeli security guard at a supermarket in Beit Horon settlement near the central West Bank city of Ramallah on 25 January.

The youth was killed along with Ibrahim Usama Allan, 23, after stabbing two Israeli women; one of the women, 24-year-old Shlomit Krigman, died from her injuries the following day. Israeli media reported that Allan and Hussein were shot as they ran, suggesting the two may have been extrajudicially executed.

Israeli forces destroyed Hussein’s family home in Qalandiya refugee camp near Ramallah in April.

Punitive home demolitions, along with other acts of collective punishment, are considered a war crime under the Fourth Geneva Convention.

-Stabbing an Israeli girl is "resisting the occupation"?

Good thing this asshole was killed, is all I have to say. Poor little teenager. He just slew the bad monstrous blonde girl and then got shot in the ass. What is this world coming too. You can't kill a girl without the IDF having the last word.

Hussein Abu Ghosh, 17

Hussein was shot dead by an Israeli security guard at a supermarket in Beit Horon settlement near the central West Bank city of Ramallah on 25 January.

The youth was killed along with Ibrahim Usama Allan, 23, after stabbing two Israeli women; one of the women, 24-year-old Shlomit Krigman, died from her injuries the following day. Israeli media reported that Allan and Hussein were shot as they ran, suggesting the two may have been extrajudicially executed.

Israeli forces destroyed Hussein’s family home in Qalandiya refugee camp near Ramallah in April.

Punitive home demolitions, along with other acts of collective punishment, are considered a war crime under the Fourth Geneva Convention.

Good thing this asshole was killed, is all I have to say. Poor little teenager. He just slew the bad monstrous blonde girl and then got shot in the ass. What is this world coming too. You can't kill a girl without the IDF having the last word.

Do you think the American Indians were not resisting occupation when they attacked farmers and other settlers, men, women and children?

Hussein Abu Ghosh, 17

Do you think the American Indians were not resisting occupation when they attacked farmers and other settlers, men, women and children?

People have a right to defend themselves from Death Cultists.

You are a hoot. You flail your Pom Poms and encourage others to do the loathsome attacks and killing of Jews you are too impotent to do because it placates your pathology of hate.

People have a right to defend themselves from Death Cultists....
Thank-you for acknowledging the zionist death cultists and that Palestinians have that right.

It took you a while, but you got there. Well done.

People have a right to defend themselves from Death Cultists....
Thank-you for acknowledging the zionist death cultists and that Palestinians have that right.

It took you a while, but you got there. Well done.
I understand you converts tend to share certain attributes that negatively affect your ability to process written words.

Behind The "Crisis:" Jewish Lobby Vs. North Korea

America’s continual aggression towards North Korea is not based on any alleged human rights abuses but rather because that nation is an openly declared enemy of the state of Israel, and has long been identified by the Jewish Lobby as a target for destruction along with Iraq, Iran, and Syria, an investigation by the New Observer has shown.
In 1998, North Korea formally granted recognition to what it called the State of Palestine which includes all of present-day Israeli-held territory.
Israel also accused North Korea of providing arms to “six countries in the Middle East that ignored arms-control commitments” according to the Haaretz newspaper—ignoring the fact that Israel is the only nation in the entire Middle East not to have signed the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty (NPT), and that Israel has its own massive stockpile of nuclear, chemical and biological wepaons.
According to Haaretz, “Israel said there were six Middle Eastern countries which had obtained the means produce doomsday weapons and ballistic missiles covertly from North Korea while ignoring commitments as members of the NPT and other arms-control regimes.”
Behind the "Crisis:" Jewish Lobby vs. North Korea - The New Observer

Behind The "Crisis:" Jewish Lobby Vs. North Korea

America’s continual aggression towards North Korea is not based on any alleged human rights abuses but rather because that nation is an openly declared enemy of the state of Israel, and has long been identified by the Jewish Lobby as a target for destruction along with Iraq, Iran, and Syria, an investigation by the New Observer has shown.
In 1998, North Korea formally granted recognition to what it called the State of Palestine which includes all of present-day Israeli-held territory.
Israel also accused North Korea of providing arms to “six countries in the Middle East that ignored arms-control commitments” according to the Haaretz newspaper—ignoring the fact that Israel is the only nation in the entire Middle East not to have signed the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty (NPT), and that Israel has its own massive stockpile of nuclear, chemical and biological wepaons.
According to Haaretz, “Israel said there were six Middle Eastern countries which had obtained the means produce doomsday weapons and ballistic missiles covertly from North Korea while ignoring commitments as members of the NPT and other arms-control regimes.”
Behind the "Crisis:" Jewish Lobby vs. North Korea - The New Observer

Trolling the web tabloids again.

Always read the article if you are going to make a claim, otherwise you tend to make yourself look silly for not paying attention to detail

Titled, “Israeli Practices Toward the Palestinian People and the Question of Apartheid,” the report was written by Richard Falk, a former U.N. special rapporteur to the Palestinian territories known for harsh criticisms of both Israel and the United States, and Virginia Tilley, professor of political science at Southern Illinois University.
Virginia Tilley

Richard Falk

You're a day late and a dollar short, effendi. The UN report was prepared by a collection of Islamist backwaters.

Always read the article if you are going to make a claim, otherwise you tend to make yourself look silly for not paying attention to detail

Titled, “Israeli Practices Toward the Palestinian People and the Question of Apartheid,” the report was written by Richard Falk, a former U.N. special rapporteur to the Palestinian territories known for harsh criticisms of both Israel and the United States, and Virginia Tilley, professor of political science at Southern Illinois University.
Virginia Tilley

Richard Falk

A third party critique of the report.

Virginia Tilley

Richard Falk

How sorry for you. The UN report you and the convert cabal have dumped into multiple threads on multiple occasions is the report issued by ESCWA. As we know,

ESCWA comprises 18 Arab countries:Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, the State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the Sudan, the Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen

Virginia Tilley

Richard Falk

How sorry for you. The UN report you and the convert cabal have dumped into multiple threads on multiple occasions is the report issued by ESCWA. As we know,

ESCWA comprises 18 Arab countries:Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, the State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the Sudan, the Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen

OK?

Virginia Tilley

Richard Falk

OK?

Ok, so aside from you wearing your islamo-dancing shoes your cut and paste YouTube video identifies the report as "UN report".

You do tend to stumble over your own islamo-dancing shoes when you launch into your cut and paste frenzies.

Am I the only one who is appalled by the hero-izing of those who deliberately target and murder innocents? If I were First Nations I sure wouldn't want anyone suggesting about my culture that murdering farmers and their families is a heroic act of "resistance". Nor would I want that were I Irish or South African or Palestinian.

There is nothing heroic about killing innocent people. No matter what "ideal" you are fighting for. It is an ugly and appalling tenet of Palestinian nationalism which is celebrated and encouraged. And it is supported through the religious teachings.

It should be condemned by all. It should never be permitted to accomplish anything. And anyone who participates in it should be rejected as a negotiating partner.

And yes, before any of you say it -- I am aware that Israel kills innocent people in the course of its self-defense. But there is nothing heroic about it. Its ugly and terrible. And, with only very few exceptions, it is not hero-ized in Israeli society. And, if anyone wants to have a serious discussion about military operations and strategies, without demonizing either side, I'd be only to happy to accommodate.

Am I the only one who is appalled by the hero-izing of those who deliberately target and murder innocents? If I were First Nations I sure wouldn't want anyone suggesting about my culture that murdering farmers and their families is a heroic act of "resistance". Nor would I want that were I Irish or South African or Palestinian.

There is nothing heroic about killing innocent people. No matter what "ideal" you are fighting for. It is an ugly and appalling tenet of Palestinian nationalism which is celebrated and encouraged. And it is supported through the religious teachings.

It should be condemned by all. It should never be permitted to accomplish anything. And anyone who participates in it should be rejected as a negotiating partner.

And yes, before any of you say it -- I am aware that Israel kills innocent people in the course of its self-defense. But there is nothing heroic about it. Its ugly and terrible. And, with only very few exceptions, it is not hero-ized in Israeli society. And, if anyone wants to have a serious discussion about military operations and strategies, without demonizing either side, I'd be only to happy to accommodate.

The American Indians attacked settlers because they planned (and succeeded) in taking their land and ethncally cleansing them from their ancestral lands. The only way to try to prevent colonization and ethinc cleansing is to attack those that are perpetrating the acts. Colonizers will colonize and destroy the native people unless there is resistance. Better to go down fighting than just surrender, don't you think?

The American Indians attacked settlers because they planned (and succeeded) in taking their land and ethncally cleansing them from their ancestral lands. The only way to try to prevent colonization and ethinc cleansing is to attack those that are perpetrating the acts. Colonizers will colonize and destroy the native people unless there is resistance. Better to go down fighting than just surrender, don't you think?

You have an affinity for malformed and useless attempts at comparisons such as the above. The American Indians were not driven to attacks on western settlers in furtherance of a fascist and all-consuming religious code.

Really, Laddie. You need to try and think these things through before rattling on with nonsensical diatribes.

Not only is Islamism A politico-religious ideology that exhorts its faithful to slaughter the unbelievers who will not submit (Islam is not called submission for nothing) to its supremacy, but it is also the only one with its original, primitive ideology still guiding the vacant minded islamo-bots.

Forum List

Back