What The Hell Is Up With Arizona?

no where in that language did I read Mexican, Mexico, Brown Skin...it only states Illegals so that law applies to all.

As I suspected (I'm still reading).

It would be patently UNCONSTITUTIONAL, on its face, if it spelled out specifically any race or nationality. It has to apply to ALL or NONE.

Doh. :eusa_doh:

What the hell is going on in Arizona?

Hispanic citizens suspected of being illegals can be stopped and searched at will by the police.

All citizens allowed to carry concealed weapons.

Now, apparently, Arizona is going to require President Obama to prove up his birth certificate if he plans to be on the ballot in AZ in 2012.

Have the wingnuts taken over?

Well, the first part you are correct about. It's on the STATE ballot--that there will be holy s...t-- racial profiling---:lol::lol: You know those guys driving through AZ with pick-ups and semi's will actually be searched---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The second part about Obama's birth certificate IS NOT TRUE.

Another LAME--dumb ass liberal author at work----:lol::lol:

Last edited:
If the idiots in Washington would secure the border then our border counties wouldn't be having these problems. I applaud Arizona.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

NO one ever mentions the border of canada, only the brown border down south.

Think maybe that's because Canadians aren't flooding our country with illegal workers who undercut American wages by more than 1/2 and displace LEGAL Americans from their jobs?

Nah...couldn't be that, could it? :eusa_doh:

Dumbass.....its always "racism" with you libnuts. :rolleyes:

So you admit, its not about the borders, its about the brown border. Not the white one. Seriously, you just said this.

You are ok with our borders being open up north, but down south, we have to close it.

RIGHTY?
This is exactly what I mean when I say this new law is all aobut stopping everyone not white here whenever the cops feels like it.

Get it now?

The residents of Arizona are sick and tired of being terrorized and killed by illegal aliens.

I do believe they're the #1 violent crime capital of the country because of it.

How do you know those killed by illegal aliens are sick and tired? Do they tell you?

By they way, this Wry Catcher lied about us being the #1 crime capital of the country.

Could you provide some evidence that any hispanics can be stopped and searched at will by the police? Contrary to what you said, I highly doubt anyone is stopping citizens of any race thinking they are illegals. By definitions, citizens aren't illegals.

Oh boy - where to begin?

First of all, for evidence of the new law, turn on your television set and look at the news.

As to who can and cannot be stopped, here's the deal:

Under SB1070, however, Arizona police will have the right to stop anyone on "reasonable suspicion" that they may be an illegal immigrant and can arrest them if they are not carrying a valid driver's license or identity papers.

Can "any Hispanic" be stopped under this law? Seems to me they can. How can you reasonably determine that someone might be an illegal alien without papers merely by looking at him or her? Only one way to find out - stop 'em and search 'em.

I'm sure that the police are not stopping "citizens of any race" thinking they are illegals. Good ol' white boys ain't gonna git stopped, you can bet on that. But them beaners? That's another matter, bub.

Actually they cannot stop just anyone for "reasonable suspicion" but it makes it a requirement to check during any "legitimate contact".
1. Requires a reasonable attempt to be made to determine the immigration status of a person during any legitimate contact made by an official or agency of the state or a county, city, town or political subdivision (political subdivision) if reasonable suspicion exists that the person is an alien who is unlawfully present in the U.S.

SB1070 - 492R - Senate Fact Sheet

Hispanic citizens suspected of being illegals can be stopped and searched at will by the police.

Now, apparently, Arizona is going to require President Obama to prove up his birth certificate if he plans to be on the ballot in AZ in 2012.

they have been over run with criminal illegals smuggling drugs, killing citizens, killing police officers and brock won't send any federal aid, without the feds looks like Arizona is gonna have to take care of themselves, the Feds will give em some attention soon cause they (the feds) are on the side of the illegals.. so we shall see.

The first two are simple. There's all out war going on at the borders and nobody is addressing it so the state of Arizona has to do what it has to do to protect it's citizens. I've heard a lot about what's going on in some west Texas counties. From what I've heard New Mexico has escaped a lot of the violence but Arizona's been hit hard.

Most of what I've been hearing is hearsay so I won't repeat any specifics, but there's been a lot of weird stories of kidnappings, murders, police being threatened, political officials being threatened. Some if it's in the mainstream media, some of it isn't. It's pretty bad down there in Arizona and they're responding the only way they know how I guess, grab a gun, sit on the porch and shoot whatever comes on your property. I honestly don't blame them.

As for the last issue... yes, apparently the wing-nuts have taken over.

no,, American Patriots left to protect their lives and homes have taken over.

If the idiots in Washington would secure the border then our border counties wouldn't be having these problems. I applaud Arizona.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

NO one ever mentions the border of canada, only the brown border down south.

okay,, Pancho.. why don't you tell us what is going on up in the northern border? something of note???

papers Please

its going to kill Arizonas tourism.

Who wants their daughter dragged off the street by a cop and throwing her in jail for not having her citizenship papers?

papers Please

Who wants their daughter dragged off the street by a cop and throwing her in jail for not having her citizenship papers?

The drug gangs are already affecting tourism in Arizona.
Who wants their daughter dragged off the street by a tattooed mexican gang member and held for ransom for being a cute blond white girl with well-off parents?

no where in that language did I read Mexican, Mexico, Brown Skin...it only states Illegals so that law applies to all.

As I suspected (I'm still reading).

It would be patently UNCONSTITUTIONAL, on its face, if it spelled out specifically any race or nationality. It has to apply to ALL or NONE.

Doh. :eusa_doh:

Disparate impact doesn't have to be spelled out on its face.

But what bothers me the most is the "reasonable suspicion" standard for arrest without a warrant. That's a lower standard than probable cause, which is required to get an arrest warrant in the usual case. Or to perform a search or seizure. The "Police State" implications of this really are troubling. Also troubling is the State stepping into a realm clearly spelled out for the Feds in the Constitution. For better or worse, whether I agree with it or not, States are not allowed to make or unilaterally enforce immigration law. It's beyond their legitimate power.

I'm concerned about illegal immigration too, but overstepping the bounds of State authority and trampling the 4th isn't the way to go about solving it. We're a nation of laws.

papers Please

Who wants their daughter dragged off the street by a tattooed mexican gang member and held for ransom for being a cute blond white girl with well-off parents?

I dont think that is going to happen in snowflake you fool

papers Please

and the personal attack serves what purpose fool?

I don't either, but not all the residents of Snowflake stay in snowflake.

It did happen to a family my wife works with. They live in Show Low though.

We can't live in Snowflake, unofficially of course, we are not LDS.

Last edited:
papers Please

The personal attack serves no purpose fool!

I am happy you mentioned Snowflake. Now there is a nice town, right out of a 1970's Pepsi commercial, clean, well groomed teenagers, nice town.

Now if you are in town for any length of time and are not a 'member', the police in Snowflake have no problem pulling you over or stopping you if your on foot to find out what your doing in their town. No problem at all. The town magistrate has no problem locking up or fining non-LDS members while releasing LDS members to the "ward captain". That has gone on for years. They even had an old man that was released to the ward leader that was going around town giving all the young girls free breast exams.

It will kill arizonas tourism.

Your cops can now pull anyone over or stop anyone for NO REASON.

You have imagined in your mind that its just brown people who will be stopped so thats ok with you.

They will bw able to stop anyone anywhere now.

Last edited:

You have imagined in your mind that its just brown people who will be stopped so thats ok with you.

Do you actually read other peoples posts? The new law clearly states that an officer is required to check for illegals during "any legitimate contact"...."if reasonable suspicion exists".

All this law is doing is saying that if the Feds won't enforce the Federal law then AZ will.

Do you actually read other peoples posts? The new law clearly states that an officer is required to check for illegals during "any legitimate contact"...."if reasonable suspicion exists".

All this law is doing is saying that if the Feds won't enforce the Federal law then AZ will.

:eusa_shhh:
It doesn't fit the Democrat party narrative. The fact is that Arizona, and some other states are not under the control of the progressives. Because of that, Arizona must be demonized and marginalized.

Just another application of Saul Alinski's Rules For Radicals.

The second part about Obama's birth certificate IS NOT TRUE.

Another LAME--dumb ass liberal author at work----:lol::lol:

I can't imagine that it could be true either - but all I do is read threads here, in particular, this one, put up by yet another card carrying right wingnut:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...e-birth-cert-if-he-wants-to-be-on-ballot.html

Last time I looked, Allie might be a "dumb ass," as you so quaintly put it, but he sure as hell isn't a liberal. How are YOU doing in the dumbass department these days? ;)

Last edited:

I don't think so. As I understand it, this bill only allows them to stop people "suspected" of being illegal aliens. Practically speaking, in the state of Arizona, guess who that's going to be. The only skins they are going to be stopping are brown ones.

That's bad enough, though - don't get me wrong. They shouldn't be able to stop ANYONE for a bogus reason such as "suspeicion" of being an illegal alien.

Thanks to SFC Ollie for providing the enlightening information.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back