"What the hell do you have to lose"....GREAT "pick-up" line?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As many of us have often stated.....the BEST way to defeat Trump is to let him open his mouth.....

The thread's heading is a verbatim quote from Trump to garner the black vote (currently ONE percent of black voters are considering a vote for Trump) and, the orange clown "predicts" that in his second term (heaven forbid) he would corner 95% of the black vote (...and that would be higher than Obama ever got).....

So, "what the hell do you have to lose....." is the pick up line that Trump is using to woe black voters.

Perhaps someone convinced Trump that indeed, "Orange is the new Black."

As many of us have often stated.....the BEST way to defeat Trump is to let him open his mouth.....

The thread's heading is a verbatim quote from Trump to garner the black vote (currently ONE percent of black voters are considering a vote for Trump) and, the orange clown "predicts" that in his second term (heaven forbid) he would corner 95% of the black vote (...and that would be higher than Obama ever got).....

So, "what the hell do you have to lose....." is the pick up line that Trump is using to woe black voters.

Well, Trump is gonna be Trump, just one inch away from sticking his foot in his mouth.

But I'll give him this: At least he had the balls to say something. At least he has the balls to toss it out there.

The GOP has been avoiding this like the plague, when they should have been taking it head on all along.

• Banned
Ok, I'll leave your thread now and watch it drop like a stone in the sea.

Thank you......and you can hope that the media also drops the headlines on what Trump moronically stated.

But, since you're from Idaho,your response above is "forgiven".....

• Banned
But I'll give him this: At least he had the balls to say something. At least he has the balls to toss it out there.

I agree....."gutsy"......But he delivered this speech in front of an almost ALL white audience?

Well, fifty years ago following the passage - despite strong Democrat opposition - of the Civil Rights Act, blacks were in the ghetto, though better educated and more civilized than today.

Now, they are still in the ghetto after fifty years of voting for Democrats, except they are comparatively more indigent, less educated, and have a subculture of "super predators", to use Hillary's terminology.

Realistically speaking, what DO they have to lose?

Let's start small.

Trump has promised to repeal Obamacare. Black Americans are disproportionately lower income than the general population, therefore,

since Obamacare's main components help Americans of lower incomes,

black Americans stand to disproportionately lose affordable healthcare coverage.

I agree....."gutsy"......But he delivered this speech in front of an almost ALL white audience?
Yeah, but he/they knew it would be covered nationally, and he knows that none of his rallies are gonna qualify, that's for sure.

Should he schedule a speech to the NAACP and say the same thing? Yeah, you bet.

Where would he get an all black audience? Do you think he would actually fill a large auditorium on Chicago's Southside? Might fill the parking lot with BLM protesters, that's about it. ALL of Trump's audiences are almost all white. Don't know if his message will reach the intended audience via the airwaves, but it's his only hope.

Let's start small.

Trump has promised to repeal Obamacare. Black Americans are disproportionately lower income than the general population, therefore,

since Obamacare's main components help Americans of lower incomes

Yes, higher premiums are invariably beneficial to those of lower incomes.

Well, fifty years ago following the passage - despite strong Democrat opposition - of the Civil Rights Act, blacks were in the ghetto, though better educated and more civilized than today.

Now, they are still in the ghetto after fifty years of voting for Democrats, except they are comparatively more indigent, less educated, and have a subculture of "super predators", to use Hillary's terminology.

Thinly veiled racism, there, Billy.......

Bottom line is this: You and most Trump acolytes must think that blacks are DUMB, for NOT taking your word that the GOP is their "friend".......

Thinly veiled racism, there, Billy.......

Bottom line is this: You and most Trump acolytes must think that blacks are DUMB, for NOT taking your word that the GOP is their "friend".......

Pointing out bovine stupidity is not racist. My professors did it all the time, especially the black ones, and were not at all discriminating.

jobstoimmigrants.png

Let's start small.

since Obamacare's main components help Americans of lower incomes

Yes, higher premiums are invariably beneficial to those of lower incomes.

You lie.

The subsidies are income based.

Obamacare expanded Medicaid, remember?

Yeah, but he/they knew it would be covered nationally, and he knows that none of his rallies are gonna qualify, that's for sure.

Should he schedule a speech to the NAACP and say the same thing? Yeah, you bet.

It would seem silly to schedule a speech to an arm of the Democratic Party, as if they represent all blacks.

Forum List

Back