Class Action Lawsuit

Big deal. If she did anything wrong, she deserves to face the consequences. Shultz isn't a candidate for president.

I hope the DNC is ordered to pay me back the money I donated to Bernie, and a free year of credit monitoring since that seems to be standard in class-action lawsuit settlements.

I hope the DNC is ordered to pay me back the money I donated to Bernie, and a free year of credit monitoring since that seems to be standard in class-action lawsuit settlements.

You've got to have credit before anyone can monitor it.

Hillary once again displayed her corruption and arrogance by hiring the disgraced Schultz as her "HONORARY" campaign chairwoman. And true to form the media said nothing.

Hillary once again displayed her corruption and arrogance by hiring the disgraced Schultz as her "HONORARY" campaign chairwoman. And true to form the media said nothing.

No kidding...the day she was fired, Hillary hired her.....That's the corruption in Washington....fuck people over...oh well we'll fire you and then hire you through the back door.

No kidding...the day she was fired, Hillary hired her.....That's the corruption in Washington....fuck people over...oh well we'll fire you and then hire you through the back door.

Of course. It was all another big conspiracy from the start. The right is getting to where you see conspiracies everywhere you look. If you don't like it, it must be a conspiracy.

Of course. It was all another big conspiracy from the start. The right is getting to where you see conspiracies everywhere you look. If you don't like it, it must be a conspiracy.

Yeah, the emails showed it was a conspiracy to keep Bernie out....no one was supposed to challenge the Queen! So they devised plans to help her....including not doing or saying anything and putting debates on nights and times where no one would watch.

Big deal. If she did anything wrong, she deserves to face the consequences. Shultz isn't a candidate for president.
Does that mean a candidate for president can do wrong and be exempted from consequences?
An example of this is the sailor who took and published 6 low classification pictures of a nuclear sub and is spending one year in Leavenworth and will get a dishonorable discharge. He's not running for president while Hillary exposes the highest possible classified material and is not charged with diddly. Maybe if the sailor puts in a bid to run for president he will be fully pardoned. Seems to be the status quo for crooked Democraps.

Now how would I have put my donation on my credit card I am never going to pay if I don't have credit?

Yeah, the emails showed it was a conspiracy to keep Bernie out....no one was supposed to challenge the Queen! So they devised plans to help her....including not doing or saying anything and putting debates on nights and times where no one would watch.

Quit whining. Bernie would have beaten Trump too. You would be better off trying to figure out how the GOP allowed Trump to take over the GOP and how you can prevent that type thing from happening again in the future.

Does that mean a candidate for president can do wrong and be exempted from consequences?
An example of this is the sailor who took and published 6 low classification pictures of a nuclear sub and is spending one year in Leavenworth and will get a dishonorable discharge. He's not running for president while Hillary exposes the highest possible classified material and is not charged with diddly. Maybe if the sailor puts in a bid to run for president he will be fully pardoned. Seems to be the status quo for crooked Democraps.

Only a brain dead right winger could try to make that connection. You're desperate, and it shows.

Now how would I have put my donation on my credit card I am never going to pay if I don't have credit?

No idea, but credit card companies were mailing my kid applications when she was 9 years old. For a while there, anything that breathes could get a card.

In the competition in DC to suck up and sell out to the AIPAC Lobby, Hillary wins the Gold Medal.

Quit whining. Bernie would have beaten Trump too. You would be better off trying to figure out how the GOP allowed Trump to take over the GOP and how you can prevent that type thing from happening again in the future.
Let's face it. If Trump is elected and does a good job, maybe we will never elect a politician ever again for President. Hopefully, we would be better off never to elect a politician to public office. I look at it this way: Electing a politician to a public office is like allowing a Mafia don to be appointed Police Commissioner of New York City.

This topic also glosses over the "death" of Mr. Lucas, who was supposed to serve the DNC with subpoena.

Another "Clinton death" that won't be solved because the US Dept of Justice isn't interested in solving it.

Only a brain dead right winger could try to make that connection. You're desperate, and it shows.
It appears you condone and approve of Hiliary's treachery and possible treasonous action. Good for you.

Let's face it. If Trump is elected and does a good job, maybe we will never elect a politician ever again for President. Hopefully, we would be better off never to elect a politician to public office. I look at it this way: Electing a politician to a public office is like allowing a Mafia don to be appointed Police Commissioner of New York City.

Sure, that's why when your car needs repair, You look for the guy who has never worked on a car, and really isn't interested in what a real mechanic might think. Bad transmission? Check the air in that left back tire. Who knows, it's a fresh idea, lets give it a try.

It appears you condone and approve of Hiliary's treachery and possible treasonous action. Good for you.

To hear you tell it, everything Hillary has ever done is treasonous. Your exaggerations have eliminated any credibility you might have once had.

Forum List

Back