"What the hell do you have to lose"....GREAT "pick-up" line?

Well, fifty years ago following the passage - despite strong Democrat opposition - of the Civil Rights Act, blacks were in the ghetto, though better educated and more civilized than today.

Now, they are still in the ghetto after fifty years of voting for Democrats, except they are comparatively more indigent, less educated, and have a subculture of "super predators", to use Hillary's terminology.

Realistically speaking, what DO they have to lose?

Thinly veiled racism, there, Billy.......

Bottom line is this: You and most Trump acolytes must think that blacks are DUMB, for NOT taking your word that the GOP is their "friend".......

Trump promises to make jobs available to all races. Those blacks that want a job may be interested in what Trump is offering.

Let's start small.

Trump has promised to repeal Obamacare. Black Americans are disproportionately lower income than the general population, therefore,

since Obamacare's main components help Americans of lower incomes

Yes, higher premiums are invariably beneficial to those of lower incomes.

You lie.

The subsidies are income based.

Obamacare expanded Medicaid, remember?

And the subsidies are eventually going to collapse the entire pyramid scheme. Why you assume blacks are too stupid to understand that is anyone's guess.

Why?

Why? Because rates are skyrocketing, qualifying more and more people for subsidies. Why the hell you people think the USG has an infinite supply of money is just beyond me.

Let's start small.

Trump has promised to repeal Obamacare. Black Americans are disproportionately lower income than the general population, therefore,

You lie.

Someone has to pay the subsidies, which makes the people paying have less income.

What? English please.

Billy hands you a Websters and a copy of Strunk & White's.

Billy goes third person because he's out of answers.

Trump appears to be the only Republican (maybe I should have put that in quotes) who realizes that the party is not going to be able to attract the Black vote to any degree unless and until they clearly and overtly go after it.

You can't play hard to get when your competition is going full tilt. I'd think this would be obvious.

Let's start small.

You lie.

And the subsidies are eventually going to collapse the entire pyramid scheme. Why you assume blacks are too stupid to understand that is anyone's guess.

Why?

Why? Because rates are skyrocketing, qualifying more and more people for subsidies. Why the hell you people think the USG has an infinite supply of money is just beyond me.

Obamacare limits the amount of overhead insurance companies can spend premiums on.

Let's start small.

Yes, higher premiums are beneficial when you compare it to not being able to afford any insurance at all, as many were before Obamacare.

As many of us have often stated.....the BEST way to defeat Trump is to let him open his mouth.....

The thread's heading is a verbatim quote from Trump to garner the black vote (currently ONE percent of black voters are considering a vote for Trump) and, the orange clown "predicts" that in his second term (heaven forbid) he would corner 95% of the black vote (...and that would be higher than Obama ever got).....

So, "what the hell do you have to lose....." is the pick up line that Trump is using to woe black voters.

Perhaps someone convinced Trump that indeed, "Orange is the new Black."
It really shows how politically retarded Trump is. It only makes him look so desperate going so heavy handed and blunt to beg for their support. It's not like he even offered specific solutions. Of course he hasn't on any political issue for that matter.

You misunderstand Trump's purpose. He wasn't trying to convince black people to vote for him. He was trying to convince his base that he was at least trying for some of the black vote.

As many of us have often stated.....the BEST way to defeat Trump is to let him open his mouth.....

The thread's heading is a verbatim quote from Trump to garner the black vote (currently ONE percent of black voters are considering a vote for Trump) and, the orange clown "predicts" that in his second term (heaven forbid) he would corner 95% of the black vote (...and that would be higher than Obama ever got).....

So, "what the hell do you have to lose....." is the pick up line that Trump is using to woe black voters.

This is why they vote Democratic. Stupidly.

It really shows how politically retarded Trump is. It only makes him look so desperate going so heavy handed and blunt to beg for their support. It's not like he even offered specific solutions. Of course he hasn't on any political issue for that matter.

You misunderstand Trump's purpose. He wasn't trying to convince black people to vote for him. He was trying to convince his base that he was at least trying for some of the black vote.

you might be right---there is the REALITY---that blacks are
democrats---and Hillary will get the majority no matter what
Trump does

You lie.

Why?

Obamacare limits the amount of overhead insurance companies can spend premiums on.

Obama has no right to dictate how Insurance companies spend their money.

I'd still do it if I were him. It would make news and maybe shake some people up.

If the GOP wants to make inroads with Black voters, somebody has to be first to break down the wall. Why not him?

Trump has a choice to make......really attract black voters OR, piss off the white supremacy groups currently endorsing him.....

All Trump has to do to attract more black voters is offer more free stuff than Hillary is offering. Free day care and free college are already taken.

You lie.

Why?

Obama didn't do that. Your House and Senate members did. He just signed it.

Why?

/Republicans held the House and Senate when Obamacare was signed?

/Republicans held the House and Senate when Obamacare was signed?

So you were whiny little babies back then too.

Why?

How can that be? NYcarbineer said Obama did it.

How can that be? NYcarbineer said Obama did it.

He does deserve the credit for it. One of the best programs ever instituted. Right up there with Social Security.

-which is----:"things
are so bad-----and I am the guy to IMPROVE the lousy
situation---it can't get worse" Hillary is just a continuation of
that which IS now

The above is the part of any debate that drives me a bit crazy..........

1. has the economy improved whereas rather than losing 750,000 jobs per month we now have less than 5% unemployed?

2. Do we still have hundreds of US military caskets coming home?

3. Have we had a repeat of terrorist attacks like 9-11?

.....and YET, right wingers like you have "concluded" that these 7.5 years are the WORST you've everlived through???? Really ???

Its true what do they have to lose. After decades of voting Dem blacks are no better off. Hopelessly high black unemployment, herded like cattle into government ghettos, given a few crumbs to survive on but not enough to escape the Democratic party plantations.

-which is----:"things
are so bad-----and I am the guy to IMPROVE the lousy
situation---it can't get worse" Hillary is just a continuation of
that which IS now

The above is the part of any debate that drives me a bit crazy..........

1. has the economy improved whereas rather than losing 750,000 jobs per month we now have less than 5% unemployed?

2. Do we still have hundreds of US military caskets coming home?

3. Have we had a repeat of terrorist attacks like 9-11?

.....and YET, right wingers like you have "concluded" that these 7.5 years are the WORST you've everlived through???? Really ???

you seem to have missed the recent HOME LAND terrorism and the new fad ----SHOOT A COP. also---the housing crisis and the remarkable level of inflation----the situation does
stink RIGHT NOW-------to the point of "DESPERATE" in several inner cities HUNDREDS? yeah---hundreds dead
in homeland terrorism

Forum List

Back