"What the hell do you have to lose"....GREAT "pick-up" line?

Should he have hired a group of blacks to stand in the crowd?

NO, moron.....just deliver that same speech in Chicago or Detroit's inner city centers.....

Trump Campaign Refuses to Speak to Prominent Black Groups

Liberty Viral Trump Campaign Refuses to Speak to Prominent Black Groups - Liberty Viral

an article from 'Liberty Laura'?

th

As many of us have often stated.....the BEST way to defeat Trump is to let him open his mouth.....

The thread's heading is a verbatim quote from Trump to garner the black vote (currently ONE percent of black voters are considering a vote for Trump) and, the orange clown "predicts" that in his second term (heaven forbid) he would corner 95% of the black vote (...and that would be higher than Obama ever got).....

So, "what the hell do you have to lose....." is the pick up line that Trump is using to woe black voters.

Perhaps someone convinced Trump that indeed, "Orange is the new Black."

Well, fifty years ago following the passage - despite strong Democrat opposition - of the Civil Rights Act, blacks were in the ghetto, though better educated and more civilized than today.

Now, they are still in the ghetto after fifty years of voting for Democrats, except they are comparatively more indigent, less educated, and have a subculture of "super predators", to use Hillary's terminology.

Realistically speaking, what DO they have to lose?
Realistically speaking, they stand to lose a lot. He's just another angry white guy who would attempt to solve their problems with nothing but more cops and prisons.

Let's start small.

Trump has promised to repeal Obamacare. Black Americans are disproportionately lower income than the general population, therefore,

since Obamacare's main components help Americans of lower incomes

Yes, higher premiums are invariably beneficial to those of lower incomes.

You lie.

The subsidies are income based.

Obamacare expanded Medicaid, remember?

Someone has to pay the subsidies, which makes the people paying have less income.

Let's start small.

Trump has promised to repeal Obamacare. Black Americans are disproportionately lower income than the general population, therefore,

You lie.

Someone has to pay the subsidies, which makes the people paying have less income.

What? English please.

Black Americans workers are disproportionately unionized. The more power you give Republicans, the worse it is for unionized labor.

Which is why the unions are increasingly attracted to Trump, and against Obama's TPP.

As many of us have often stated.....the BEST way to defeat Trump is to let him open his mouth.....

The thread's heading is a verbatim quote from Trump to garner the black vote (currently ONE percent of black voters are considering a vote for Trump) and, the orange clown "predicts" that in his second term (heaven forbid) he would corner 95% of the black vote (...and that would be higher than Obama ever got).....

So, "what the hell do you have to lose....." is the pick up line that Trump is using to woe black voters.

It really shows how politically retarded Trump is. It only makes him look so desperate going so heavy handed and blunt to beg for their support. It's not like he even offered specific solutions. Of course he hasn't on any political issue for that matter.

It would seem silly to schedule a speech to an arm of the Democratic Party, as if they represent all blacks.

......and THAT is why Trump has a whopping 1% of the black vote behind him.........

Let's start small.

You lie.

What? English please.
Lol that's the best you're gonna get from him.

Let's start small.

You lie.

What? English please.

Billy hands you a Websters and a copy of Strunk & White's.

Let's start small.

You lie.

And the subsidies are eventually going to collapse the entire pyramid scheme. Why you assume blacks are too stupid to understand that is anyone's guess.

But I'll give him this: At least he had the balls to say something. At least he has the balls to toss it out there.

I agree....."gutsy"......But he delivered this speech in front of an almost ALL white audience?
Yeah, but he/they knew it would be covered nationally, and he knows that none of his rallies are gonna qualify, that's for sure.

Should he schedule a speech to the NAACP and say the same thing? Yeah, you bet.

It would seem silly to schedule a speech to an arm of the Democratic Party, as if they represent all blacks.
I'd still do it if I were him. It would make news and maybe shake some people up.

If the GOP wants to make inroads with Black voters, somebody has to be first to break down the wall. Why not him?

I'd still do it if I were him. It would make news and maybe shake some people up.

If the GOP wants to make inroads with Black voters, somebody has to be first to break down the wall. Why not him?

Trump has a choice to make......really attract black voters OR, piss off the white supremacy groups currently endorsing him.....

But I'll give him this: At least he had the balls to say something. At least he has the balls to toss it out there.

I agree....."gutsy"......But he delivered this speech in front of an almost ALL white audience?
Yeah, but he/they knew it would be covered nationally, and he knows that none of his rallies are gonna qualify, that's for sure.

Should he schedule a speech to the NAACP and say the same thing? Yeah, you bet.

I agree. He should talk to everyone willing to listen.

Trump has a choice to make......really attract black voters OR, piss off the white supremacy groups currently endorsing him.....
That should be an easy choice...

So,"what the hell do you have to lose....." is the pick up line that Trump is using to woe black voters.

"what the hell do you have to lose....." <<< a very inelegant
phrase-----NOBODY would find it attractive-----but the fact is--
that it is the basis of Trump's campaign----which is----:"things
are so bad-----and I am the guy to IMPROVE the lousy
situation---it can't get worse" Hillary is just a continuation of
that which IS now

That choice only exists in the pea brain of the liberal. Blacks need the same thing everyone else needs. The nation was founded on the principle of e pluribus unem and Democrats seek to divide and conquer like we are their enemies.

It isn't an either/or scenario and those that say so are unAmerican.

Let's start small.

You lie.

And the subsidies are eventually going to collapse the entire pyramid scheme. Why you assume blacks are too stupid to understand that is anyone's guess.

Why?

Forum List

Back