What the heck do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan, PLEASE tell me the hair isn't long again?????? you know December is coming!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Nah, that's an old pic. The hair's short now, though i've got a full beard now (or at least as much of one as I can grow).

Dan said:
Nah, that's an old pic. The hair's short now, though i've got a full beard now (or at least as much of one as I can grow).

BEARD??? Hope the hair is the same color!!!!!

Bonnie said:
Keep the hair long!!! ;)

Deffinitely. I'll cut it when I have to move it to take a shit.

Pose0003b-1.jpg

Pale- awesome look, must be nice to grow the hair long and free, btw, you get those snap-on tools yet?

NE- is smoke still expensive in the Northeast?

NATO AIR said:
Pale- awesome look, must be nice to grow the hair long and free, btw, you get those snap-on tools yet?

NE- is smoke still expensive in the Northeast?

Mm.. more or less. I'm still paying ~$40/8th.

nakedemperor said:
Mm.. more or less. I'm still paying ~$40/8th.

Must not be that good? West Coast an 8th'll run ya about $60 to $80 for some good SD or Seattle hydro. $40 will get ya Mexican ragweed.

BEARD??? Hope the hair is the same color!!!!!

No, it's green, dingbat! :slap:

No, it's the same color as my regular hair. Only problem is, I can barely grow a mustache, and I can't grow any hair where the mustache is supposed to connect to the beard. I like it, personally, I don't really care if anyone else does, but you'll get to see it soon enough. ;)

freeandfun1 said:
Must not be that good? West Coast an 8th'll run ya about $60 to $80 for some good SD or Seattle hydro. $40 will get ya Mexican ragweed.

Spent the summer in Berkeley and routinely payed between 40 and 50 for the best weed I've ever smoked.

You're getting fleeced, man.

Gee by me there was this park called Nickel Bag park, no that was not it's original name, but you had to be careful you didn't get ground up cookie and oregano instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back