What the f*ck is wrong with your government, America?

When did this mistake happen?I hope it was not like this in the past. I was too small to follow last elections, but the ones next year look like a clown parade. Why are you still living in the 1500's? Abortions, birth control, what's next, organ transplants? Gravity is untrue? The earth is flat? How do these people have a chance to sit in the most powerful chair in the world with 2,000+ nuclear warheads at their disposal?
How is this even happening in 2015?:eusa_wall:
Did anybody get an answer to this question?
Well if you din't put the typical spin on those subjects,you might have somthing,but to start off with I was to young,for very recent elections,but now you have the typical hysterical knee jerk responses,doesn't sound very honest.

What is wrong with the American government?

Americans!

Wrong.

What is wrong is our political leadership and the wealthy oligarchy that owns them, have an agenda that benefits them at the expense of the people. The American people are good for the most part, but they are mostly unaware that their government is controlled by powerful forces with nefarious intentions.
Although I agree in regards to the oligarchy, I disagree about using our ignorance as an excuse. A good American will do the things he needs to do, to become a more well-informed voter.

What is wrong with the American government?

Americans!

Wrong.

What is wrong is our political leadership and the wealthy oligarchy that owns them, have an agenda that benefits them at the expense of the people. The American people are good for the most part, but they are mostly unaware that their government is controlled by powerful forces with nefarious intentions.
Although I agree in regards to the oligarchy, I disagree about using our ignorance as an excuse. A good American will do the things he needs to do, to become a more well-informed voter.
But ~98% of the population are low-information voters, and base their vote on "moving forward" vs "stop the boats". Or "budgie smugglers" vs "the ranga". non-major parties are ignored.
So, the politicians can and do ignore high-information voters, and engage in sloganeering, which is easier and gets more votes.
Does this frustrate you? What can be done about this?

But ~98% of the population are low-information voters, and base their vote on "moving forward" vs "stop the boats". Or "budgie smugglers" vs "the ranga". non-major parties are ignored.
So, the politicians can and do ignore high-information voters, and engage in sloganeering, which is easier and gets more votes.
Does this frustrate you? What can be done about this?
Yes it frustrates me. What to do about it? Vote out all incumbents. And keep voting them out, until we get Representatives that catch the clue, they work for us, not them.

When did this mistake happen?I hope it was not like this in the past. I was too small to follow last elections, but the ones next year look like a clown parade. Why are you still living in the 1500's? Abortions, birth control, what's next, organ transplants? Gravity is untrue? The earth is flat? How do these people have a chance to sit in the most powerful chair in the world with 2,000+ nuclear warheads at their disposal?
How is this even happening in 2015?:eusa_wall:
Did anybody get an answer to this question?

Hey jackass, we told you last time you posted stupid shit like this to shut the fuck up and stay the fuck out if you object so much to our country. We won the war, we don't need your stupid bullshit.

Forum List

Back