Democrat .. Terrorist for Traitors Policy

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
To many Democrats are happy, Patriotic Americans, not so much...:eusa_doh:

------------------------------

President Barack Obama is being called out for dishonoring the United States of America by trading five Islamic terrorists for a known military deserter, former U.S. Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl.

American Center for Law and Justice Senior Counsel David French, who also serves as a major in the U.S. Army Reserves, believes that even worse than Bergdahl’s desertion is Obama’s unpatriotic act of deceptively jeopardizing America’s security deception for political reasons.

“Much more serious than Bergdahl’s desertion is our commander-in-chief’s decision to hand the enemy a victory to retrieve a likely deserter, compounded by a decision to celebrate this serious defeat at the White House, and then to clumsily attempt to cover their political tracks by trotting out Susan Rice to deceive the public about Bergdahl’s service record,” French insists.

French argues that what the president and his staff did — not only carrying out such dishonorable acts, but scheming to cover them up — is truly a betrayal of everything America stands for.

“This is dishonor, from the highest levels of American leadership,” French maintains. “And that kind of dishonor is much more grave, much more difficult to absorb and overcome than any given soldier’s decision to desert.”
Obama dishonored U.S. by trading terrorists for a traitor

Last edited:
"Democrat .. Terrorist for Traitors Policy"

Republican...lies instead of the truth policy.

:lmao:

If it wasn't for lies, Democratic leadership (especially the proven liar and President) would have nothing to say....thanks for the laugh

just the short list for wetting your appetite...

10659447_635464116584420_2722840076824363809_n.jpg

Last edited:
It's still a U.S citizen, deserting from the military (which isn't really traitorous in my eyes) doesn't mean he deserves to die, and while 5 may be a large number, our government cares a lot about its citizens.

It's still a U.S citizen, deserting from the military (which isn't really traitorous in my eyes) doesn't mean he deserves to die, and while 5 may be a large number, our government cares a lot about its citizens.
How many American soldiers would have to die or be seriously injured searching for him before you would?

How many American soldiers would have to die or be seriously injured searching for him before you would?
Before I would die to search for him? None, I don't support our military being there and ultimately I could care less about him, but the same is not to be said about our government.

Before I would die to search for him? None, I don't support our military being there and ultimately I could care less about him, but the same is not to be said about our government.

No, I suspect you're more of the freedom freeloading type than a patriot or American hero.

Before you would consider him a traitor to the "Oath of Enlistment" and all that it entails..

No, I suspect you're more of the freedom freeloading type than a patriot or American hero.

Before you would consider him a traitor to the "Oath of Enlistment" and all that it entails..
I'm not a patriot nor am I an american hero. Which is what I said. I really could care less about what happens to soldiers. They know what they sign up for. I guess I'm not understanding what you're saying.

Forum List

Back