What should Trump's Iran policy be?

What should we do with Iran

• Leave the Middle East and stop making everyone's problems our problems

• Invade ASAP and remove the government

• Give clear limits on critical issues, eg nuclear, harassing our military, only invade if we have to

• Be tougher diplomatically and with economic sanctions but military should be off the table

• There is no problem, Obama fixed it

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Lots of people make accusations or defend Trump. But I'm I don't see a lot of direct answers to the question what we should do. So I'm asking, both sides.

As for me, I'm a libertarian, I think we should leave the Middle East and stop making everyone's problem our own.

I did support attacking and blasting the crap out of the Taliban in Afghanistan, they attacked us. But I did not support nation building there or invading other countries who didn't attack us. What do the rest of you say?

they need some of TRUMPS big stick and sanctions redone and action taken when USA military is buzzed by Iranian trouble makers .

Trump needs to do nothing about Iran, appoint any half-way competent SoS STAT and let an adult handle foreign policy.

Iranians need to be slapped around and forced to kneel , course , it will be President Trumps decision HJoy !!

get the hell out of the ME, not just Iran, THE ENTIRE F'N MID EAST !

Iranians need to be slapped around and forced to kneel , course , it will be President Trumps decision HJoy !!

It will be Trump's decision, accept it won't. It'll be someone in the swamp that Trump is trenching around him to call the shots, all they have to do is convince Trump because he doesn't know any better anyway.

Tell them to behave or Tehran becomes a glass parking lot....usable in about 1,000 years

Well, clearly the top priority will be how any decision regarding Iran will affect his businesses.

There are plenty of Democrat butt hurt threads, go to one of those. I asked what his policy "should" be, it's neither pro-Trump nor anti-Trump to ask that

Trump needs to do nothing about Iran, appoint any half-way competent SoS STAT and let an adult handle foreign policy.

The butt hurt Democrat answer has already been covered, now you're just spamming

Lots of people make accusations or defend Trump. But I'm I don't see a lot of direct answers to the question what we should do. So I'm asking, both sides.

As for me, I'm a libertarian, I think we should leave the Middle East and stop making everyone's problem our own.

I did support attacking and blasting the crap out of the Taliban in Afghanistan, they attacked us. But I did not support nation building there or invading other countries who didn't attack us. What do the rest of you say?

I was a child in the late 50s and the 60s---precocious and avid reader. I lived in an area of the USA known, retrospectively, for its large population of Adolf sympathizers-----there were Nazi pamphlets scattered about the town-----old stuff ---some from the 1930s ----you paraphrase that stuff. In fact you virtually plagiarize it

It will be Trump's decision, accept it won't. It'll be someone in the swamp that Trump is trenching around him to call the shots, all they have to do is convince Trump because he doesn't know any better anyway.

You are perfecting the blend of butt hurt with empty Marxist rhetoric, well done

Well, clearly the top priority will be how any decision regarding Iran will affect his businesses.

There are plenty of Democrat butt hurt threads, go to one of those. I asked what his policy "should" be, it's neither pro-Trump nor anti-Trump to ask that
And I told you what in my opinion will be his main consideration when it comes to formulating policy with Iran or any other country for that matter.

If you don't like it, too fucking bad.

You are perfecting the blend of butt hurt with empty Marxist rhetoric, well done

Marxist? What in my post is remotely marxist? Jesus, Kaz, it's not necessary to reply to everyone of my posts that you read.

Forum List

Back