What should Trump's Iran policy be?

What should we do with Iran

• Leave the Middle East and stop making everyone's problems our problems

• Invade ASAP and remove the government

• Give clear limits on critical issues, eg nuclear, harassing our military, only invade if we have to

• Be tougher diplomatically and with economic sanctions but military should be off the table

• There is no problem, Obama fixed it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry dude. Your racist gun is out of bullets.

Trump should make it known to Iran that unless they stop their crap they will be sanctionized back to candles and donkey carts.

Trump should make it known to Iran that unless they stop their crap they will be sanctionized back to candles and donkey carts.

That would require diplomacy. That would require help from China who expect the U.S. to follow through with the Iran deal. Trump isn't exactly making friends with China right now.

That would require diplomacy. That would require help from China who expect the U.S. to follow through with the Iran deal. Trump isn't exactly making friends with China right now.

Yes, Trump needs to focus on that war you want with Russia

Who said anything about a war with Russia? Are you under the impression that the only way to avoid a war with Russia is to become just like it?

BTW, Russia would be another problem with securing sanctions on Iran.

Why are we mad at Iran ?

Trump won't undo the deal because his buddies in Russia were part of it along wh a bunch of our allies .

It wasn't just the US and Iran .

Who said anything about a war with Russia? Are you under the impression that the only way to avoid a war with Russia is to become just like it?

I voted to leave the Middle East, Zippy

What does that have to do with my post?

That you keep arguing that sanctions wouldn't work as if I said I think they would

Tell them to behave or Tehran becomes a glass parking lot....usable in about 1,000 years
They aren't doing anything wrong. Now when republitards start giving a shit about Israel's undeclared nuclear weapons and they let inspectors in THEN you people will have a legit foot to stand on. Iran needs to 100% ally its self with China and Russia and let it be known an attack on Iran is an attack on China and Russia.

That you keep arguing that sanctions wouldn't work as if I said I think they would

I wasn't replying to you when talking about sanctions. Honestly, I'm not really concerned with what your opinion is on the subject.

Good luck with that. LOL.

Why do you think the US is so concerned about the goings on in the ME? Do you think it is because we are just the good guys who want the best for everyone involved over there? LOL, LOL, LOL, OIL, OIL, OIL.

I wasn't replying to you when talking about sanctions. Honestly, I'm not really concerned with what your opinion is on the subject.

Ah, that's why you keep responding to my posts in my thread, you don't really care what my opinion is ...

Why do you think the US is so concerned about the goings on in the ME? Do you think it is because we are just the good guys who want the best for everyone involved over there? LOL, LOL, LOL, OIL, OIL, OIL.

It's not even worth having a conversation with him about what he thinks, he doesn't even understand the importance of the ME.

So you write a snotty post about the US being involved in the Middle East in response to my post saying we shouldn't be there.

You are what we in the US refer to as a dick. Have you heard that term before?

It's not even worth having a conversation with him about what he thinks, he doesn't even understand the importance of the ME.

We're there because of oil. We aren't in similar hellholes around the world that don't have oil. That's why the Democrats are there too, Zippy. Don't start lying it's the Republicans. Democrats voted for Iraq, voted for nation building in Afghanistan and supported the endless aggressions by Slick and O including continuing Iraq and expanding Afghanistan. You are both militaristic parties

We're there because of oil. We aren't in similar hellholes around the world that don't have oil. That's why the Democrats are there too, Zippy. Don't start lying it's the Republicans. Democrats voted for Iraq, voted for nation building in Afghanistan and supported the endless aggressions by Slick and O including continuing Iraq and expanding Afghanistan. You are both militaristic parties

Dude, you're having your own little narrative that has little to do with my posts that you reply to. Now, I was replying to you because either you continue to misrepresent the posts you quote or you ask stupid questions. You're clearly a dishonest person, or at least the online version of you.

That's why the Democrats are there too, Zippy. Don't start lying it's the Republicans.
Where did I type anything about republicans or democrats specifically, Zippy?

I'll tell you where, nowhere, because I didn't.

I stated the "US". That means the "United States", not specifically democrats or republicans. Whew!

Dude, you're having your own little narrative that has little to do with my posts that you reply to. Now, I was replying to you because either you continue to misrepresent the posts you quote or you ask stupid questions. You're clearly a dishonest person, or at least the online version of you.

Your empty Marxist rhetoric is so overwhelmingly convincing I need to do whatever I can to try to counter it as I'm a greedy conservative who loves the Bible, guns the rich and corporations and hates blacks, women and the poor. I'm doing what I can

That's why the Democrats are there too, Zippy. Don't start lying it's the Republicans.

I stated the "US". That means the "United States", not specifically democrats or republicans. Whew!

I meant to say that in my response to HappyJoy's post. Oh wait, I did ...

My point to you was just the inanity of your snotty post to me criticizing the US for being in the Middle East in response to my post saying we should not be in the middle east. You hate Americans, Zippy hates Republicans.

Just so you know, there's a clue on the site who I'm addressing. The one who wrote the post I responded to ...

Forgot to mention thanks for calling me "Zippy." Using my own line back to me is the truest way of saying you have nothing

Forum List

Back