What should Trump's Iran policy be?

What should we do with Iran

• Leave the Middle East and stop making everyone's problems our problems

• Invade ASAP and remove the government

• Give clear limits on critical issues, eg nuclear, harassing our military, only invade if we have to

• Be tougher diplomatically and with economic sanctions but military should be off the table

• There is no problem, Obama fixed it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lots of people make accusations or defend Trump. But I'm I don't see a lot of direct answers to the question what we should do. So I'm asking, both sides.

As for me, I'm a libertarian, I think we should leave the Middle East and stop making everyone's problem our own.

I did support attacking and blasting the crap out of the Taliban in Afghanistan, they attacked us. But I did not support nation building there or invading other countries who didn't attack us. What do the rest of you say?
Ross Perot also said the USA should get out and stay out of the Middle East.

So since he is a really smart person, I suspect he is probably best fit to judge.

The USA has a really great surrogate there in Israel, and the Israelis can bomb Iran if need be.

As long as we keep supporting Israel and don't stab them in the back they can take care of business there.

Lots of people make accusations or defend Trump. But I'm I don't see a lot of direct answers to the question what we should do. So I'm asking, both sides.

As for me, I'm a libertarian, I think we should leave the Middle East and stop making everyone's problem our own.

I did support attacking and blasting the crap out of the Taliban in Afghanistan, they attacked us. But I did not support nation building there or invading other countries who didn't attack us. What do the rest of you say?
Stop them from reaching the Stone Age....:lol:

Give 'em nukes? Oh wait, we already tried that.

lie

Liar.

RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

Well, I wasn't going to call you out personally, just your post. But fine, you're a liar.

You're a racist.

Another lie, what a surprise. And your sig totally doesn't make you look like a loon either.

I was a child in the late 50s and the 60s---precocious and avid reader. I lived in an area of the USA known, retrospectively, for its large population of Adolf sympathizers-----there were Nazi pamphlets scattered about the town-----old stuff ---some from the 1930s ----you paraphrase that stuff. In fact you virtually plagiarize it

You're going to have to walk me through how wanting to leave the Middle East and stop fighting wars there is being like an Adolph sympathizer. When you say you were an avid reader, are you referring to Dick and Jane?

lie

Liar.

Well, I wasn't going to call you out personally, just your post. But fine, you're a liar.

You're a racist.

Another lie, what a surprise. And your sig totally doesn't make you look like a loon either.

No, he's right. You are a racist

lie

Liar.

You're a racist.

RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

Iran is the craziest of all the Islamic nations.

The USA should train many of our strategic nuclear missiles on them to keep them guessing.

The rest should be trained on N.Korea and China.

There is peace with Russia now, since Trump and Putin get along great.

Liar.

You're a racist.

Considering you're challenged with the English language I'm not surprised.

Liar.

You're a racist.

You don't have another snazzy Marxist rhetoric line for me again, Zippy?

Refuel Israeli warplanes...that's the ticket!

The USA should train many of our strategic nuclear missiles on them to keep them guessing.

What would be the purpose of aiming our nukes at Iran? They aren't a threat to us. And despite the Putin fanboy we will soon have in the White House Russia is hardly a non threat and I don't think they would consider us best buddies either, Putin is many things, he doesn't appear to be a trusting individual.

That's not a practical option. If Iran is going to be taken out, the US would have to be directly involved

I was a child in the late 50s and the 60s---precocious and avid reader. I lived in an area of the USA known, retrospectively, for its large population of Adolf sympathizers-----there were Nazi pamphlets scattered about the town-----old stuff ---some from the 1930s ----you paraphrase that stuff. In fact you virtually plagiarize it

You're going to have to walk me through how wanting to leave the Middle East and stop fighting wars there is being like an Adolph sympathizer. When you say you were an avid reader, are you referring to Dick and Jane?

I preferred puff to dick. I read the propaganda which was promulgated by
Nazis in the 1930s to the time I was about ten ------(circa 1960) The early stuff was devoted to ISOLATIONISM----very very ardent isolationism. The method included--back in the 30s actual adulation of Adolf and
ardent DENIAL of "bad stuff". The adulation died down and over the years turned into
simple holocaust denial----except in some segments of the islamo Nazi population which still adulate adolf-----

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You're a racist.

You don't have another snazzy Marxist rhetoric line for me again, Zippy?

Why would I? You keep making claims such as me making Marxist statements but you can't quote them. Once again you prove that you're full of shit and nobody should take you seriously.

What would be the purpose of aiming our nukes at Iran? They aren't a threat to us. And despite the Putin fanboy we will soon have in the White House Russia is hardly a non threat and I don't think they would consider us best buddies either, Putin is many things, he doesn't appear to be a trusting individual.

There we go, the Snazzy Marxist rhetoric I requested. Thanks, Zippy

That's not a practical option. If Iran is going to be taken out, the US would have to be directly involved
Refueling is direct involvement. Israel needs no other help to destroy Iran.

There we go, the Snazzy Marxist rhetoric I requested. Thanks, Zippy

That's right, asking you to back up any one of your posts is a Marxist plot. What a dickhead.

I preferred puff to dick. I read the propaganda which was promulgated by
Nazis in the 1930s to the time I was about ten ------(circa 1960) The early stuff was devoted to ISOLATIONISM----very very ardent isolationism. The method included--back in the 30s actual adulation of Adolf and
ardent DENIAL of "bad stuff". The adulation died down and over the years turned into
simple holocaust denial----except in some segments of the islamo Nazi population which still adulate adolf-----

Thanks for the explanation. I see a huge range between not wanting our military all over the Middle East and ardent isolationism though.

Also, obviously Hitler was lying and I'm not preparing to invade anyone

Forum List

Back