What should Trump's Iran policy be?

What should we do with Iran

• Leave the Middle East and stop making everyone's problems our problems

• Invade ASAP and remove the government

• Give clear limits on critical issues, eg nuclear, harassing our military, only invade if we have to

• Be tougher diplomatically and with economic sanctions but military should be off the table

• There is no problem, Obama fixed it

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted to leave the Middle East, Zippy
Good luck with that. LOL.

Why do you think the US is so concerned about the goings on in the ME? Do you think it is because we are just the good guys who want the best for everyone involved over there? LOL, LOL, LOL, OIL, OIL, OIL.

It's not even worth having a conversation with him about what he thinks, he doesn't even understand the importance of the ME.
That's why the Democrats are there too, Zippy. Don't start lying it's the Republicans.
Where did I type anything about republicans or democrats specifically, Zippy?

I'll tell you where, nowhere, because I didn't.

I stated the "US". That means the "United States", not specifically democrats or republicans. Whew!

I meant to say that in my response to HappyJoy's post. Oh wait, I did ...

My point to you was just the inanity of your snotty post to me criticizing the US for being in the Middle East in response to my post saying we should not be in the middle east. You hate Americans, Zippy hates Republicans.

Just so you know, there's a clue on the site who I'm addressing. The one who wrote the post I responded to ...
LOL. You're all over the place dude. You need to take a walk outside and get some fresh air. LOL.

Why do you think the US is so concerned about the goings on in the ME? Do you think it is because we are just the good guys who want the best for everyone involved over there? LOL, LOL, LOL, OIL, OIL, OIL.

It's not even worth having a conversation with him about what he thinks, he doesn't even understand the importance of the ME.
That's why the Democrats are there too, Zippy. Don't start lying it's the Republicans.

I stated the "US". That means the "United States", not specifically democrats or republicans. Whew!

My point to you was just the inanity of your snotty post to me criticizing the US for being in the Middle East in response to my post saying we should not be in the middle east. You hate Americans, Zippy hates Republicans.

Just so you know, there's a clue on the site who I'm addressing. The one who wrote the post I responded to ...
LOL. You're all over the place dude. You need to take a walk outside and get some fresh air. LOL.

Agree, he is all over the place. Whether he's responding to you or me with that post he characterized it anyway.

You chastised me for the US being in the middle east when I said I'm against our being in the middle east at all. Yet you can't say anything to HappyJoy who votes for candidates who got us into the war (Hillary, Kerry) and ordered attacks in the ME (Slick, Slick, Obama, Obama).

Hypocrisy seems to be a big thing for you. I condemn both parties who keep getting us in this shit and I don't vote for them. What about you? Can you condemn both of them or just Republicans, like Zippy does?

Agree, he is all over the place. Whether he's responding to you or me with that post he characterized it anyway.

You two need to get a room

You chastised me for the US being in the middle east when I said I'm against our being in the middle east at all. Yet you can't say anything to HappyJoy who votes for candidates who got us into the war (Hillary, Kerry) and ordered attacks in the ME (Slick, Slick, Obama, Obama).

Hypocrisy seems to be a big thing for you. I condemn both parties who keep getting us in this shit and I don't vote for them. What about you? Can you condemn both of them or just Republicans, like Zippy does?

Bush got us into the war and then also ran it extremely poorly. In 2016 there was really only one candidate who never supported the war and that was Sanders and one of the reasons I had a serious dilemma about who to vote for.

Trump on the other hand appeared to support Bush's war before we invaded. Where as in 2008 and 2012 I voted for the guy who was on the record being against the Iraq war (save your half-assed quotes that imply Obama supported the war, he didn't).

But that's not what I'm talking about here. I'm specifically talking about what Trump should do with Iran. Specifically not kill the Iran deal and I pointed out the challenge with sanctions if the Iran deal does fall through, namely Russia and China. That has been my only point in this thread. That and I don't really care what your opinion on the subject is, I simply am only answering for myself and am uninterested in what you think other than consistently misrepresenting posts.

Please absorb and understand the above post before responding, you're becoming a real drain.

i'm not a peace maker , peace has no meaning to me when dealing with todays enemies or yesteryears nazis and 'japs' . History shows that we had to kill the japs and nazis to stop them . Same thing will probably be the future for some more recent and current enemies . As far as WHO is going to go to iran , let me ask , how old are your male and female kids DLady ??

I hope the United States of Terrorism goes to war with Iran, so a bunch of worthless soldier boys can get their asses handed to them. Just my opinion though.

The simple solution is to led the IDF bombers overfly Iraq for a direct route and refueling on the way back. They'll solve the Iranian nuclear question in about 6 hours. Obozo said he'd shoot them down over Iraq....Trump will supply them all the ordnance they'll need.

i'm not a peace maker , peace has no meaning to me when dealing with todays enemies or yesteryears nazis and 'japs' . History shows that we had to kill the japs and nazis to stop them . Same thing will probably be the future for some more recent and current enemies . As far as WHO is going to go to iran , let me ask , how old are your male and female kids DLady ??
------- 'ismoe, the solid majority of Americans are now neverTrump, so I am sure your general philosophy concerning enemies domestic and foreign makes sense to them. Good thinking. No one is "going" to Iran, Sur.

l
The simple solution is to led the IDF bombers overfly Iraq for a direct route and refueling on the way back. They'll solve the Iranian nuclear question in about 6 hours. Obozo said he'd shoot them down over Iraq....Trump will supply them all the ordnance they'll need.
-------------------------------------------- one idea I heard was Israelis flying a one way suicide mission but that's just a rumor . Yes on TRUMP supplying all ordnance that's needed .

Forum List

Back