What should the criminal penalty be for an abortion?

I think the people who facilitate abortion should be charged with first degree murder.

I think the women they victimize should be viewed as victims.

I think the people who facilitate abortion should be charged with first degree murder.

Oh right, because they're forced to do it by the doctors. They have no free will of there own. I know as soon as my wife got pregnant she lost her free will and responsibility for her actions.

Hey if a woman brings her 2 year old to the doctor to get "terminated", is she a victim then?

If abortion is murder, then a woman having one is pre-meditated murder in the 1st degree. In states that have the death penalty, it would only be fair then to execute her. The anti-choice right could never bring themselves to do this, however, because they realize that woman getting the abortion may one day be their daughter.

EDIT- OBVIOUSLY this is a question for the anti-women's choice crowd.

What is the Charge and Penalty when someone kills a pregnant women?

Two counts of murder!

Does that answer your question?

No, it doesn't answer my question. You answered the question "What is the Charge and Penalty when someone kills a pregnant woman?"

I asked "What should the criminal penalty be for an abortion?"

Do you have reading difficulties? Don't be ashamed! If you're special its OK.

Possible, if the doctor kidnaps the woman and straps her down on the table and involuntarily forces an abortion on her.

Other than that the woman and the doctor would be co-conspirators perpetuating a crime and should be charged equally for a criminal activity.

>>>>

Actually, the doctor is the one committing the murder.

You're a fucking moron. When you hire someone to murder on your behalf you are yourself also a murderer. In fact in most cases the government will give the hired hit man a reduced sentence in exchange for testimony against his boss.

Just proof that the anti-choice crowd is a bunch of feigned outragers who don't have the courage to put their convictions to reality. You idiots would be like Wiley Coyote when he caught the Road Runner that one time when Road Runner had turned into a giant, and the Coyote had no idea what to do with it now that he'd finally caught him.

If abortion is MURDER then you have to favor the same punishment you favor for other MURDER - or you If you support the death penalty - you must also support executing women who get abortions.

A woman hires a contract killer to kill her husband. Is she charged with murder?

Answer: Yes.

>>>>

which is why those who propose/advertise/ abortion and coerce women into getting abortions should also be charged.

The women are victims. I could see them facing lesser charges I suppose.

A woman who contracts to kill her husband does not face a lesser charge.

>>>>

A woman hires a contract killer to kill her husband. Is she charged with murder?

>>>>

which is why those who propose/advertise/ abortion and coerce women into getting abortions should also be charged.

And women abused by their husbands aren't victims?

Lord you are stupid.

>>>>

A woman who contracts to kill her husband does not face a lesser charge.

>>>>

I wouldn't be surprised if that weren't always the case. However, I would think in cases when it isn't, the contract killer is probably also the woman's lover.

EDIT- OBVIOUSLY this is a question for the anti-women's choice crowd.

What is the Charge and Penalty when someone kills a pregnant women?

Two counts of murder!

Does that answer your question?

No, it doesn't answer my question. You answered the question "What is the Charge and Penalty when someone kills a pregnant woman?"

I asked "What should the criminal penalty be for an abortion?"

Do you have reading difficulties? Don't be ashamed! If you're special its OK.

No reading difficulties, my question relates to this, if the Law says it is murder in my example it should be murder in your example.

In both instances a fetus is killed and someone killed a fetus.

I think every time a woman gets an abortion, someone should smack boop upside the head.

Forum List

Back