What should the criminal penalty be for an abortion?

A woman hires a contract killer to kill her husband. Is she charged with murder?

Answer: Yes.

>>>>

which is why those who propose/advertise/ abortion and coerce women into getting abortions should also be charged.

The women are victims. I could see them facing lesser charges I suppose.

And women abused by their husbands aren't victims?

Lord you are stupid.

The readers of your posts on this forum are abused constantly, their time wasted, their brain cells deadened.

Actually, the doctor is the one committing the murder.

A woman hires a contract killer to kill her husband. Is she charged with murder?

>>>>

which is why those who propose/advertise/ abortion and coerce women into getting abortions should also be charged.

Suddenly you are soft on so-called murderers. I wonder why.

I think the better question is "what would they do with the millions of unwanted, neglected and abused kids if they outlawed it?". I can't seem to get a straight answer from the right. Seems it would fall on the taxpayers to pay for them to grow up.

And yes, it is "anti-woman's choice". It is the woman that must go through the dangers of pregnancy. It is the woman that (the majority of the time) is physically, emotionally and financially responsible for children. A woman should be able to choose how large or small her family is. If men got pregnant, we wouldn't even be discussing this.

Last edited:
I think the better question is "what would they do with the millions of unwanted, neglected and abused kids if they outlawed it?". I can't seem to get a straight answer from the right. Seems it would fall on the taxpayers to pay for them to grow up.

And yes, it is "anti-woman's choice". It is the woman that must go through the dangers of pregnancy. It is the woman that (the majority of the time) is physically, emotionally and financially responsible for children. A woman should be able to choose how large or small her family is. If men got pregnant, we wouldn't even be discussing this.

Absolutely correct.

What should the criminal penalty be for an abortion?

The same as it was before Roe v. Wade.

Which was?

You mean to say you asked a legal question without examining the precedents?

Why, you scared?

I was born with a penis so I don't need to worry about the government trying to own my reproductive function. I am concerned that some people think my wife's reproductive function is their business.

I am concerned that some people are so callous with human life they feel they are somehow entitled to extinguish it just because it causes them an inconvenience which they themselves created. They think it is all about me, me, me! A person who kills someone with absolutely no feeling for the victim is a sociopath.

Last edited:

>>>>

You nitwit, I've always said I pity the women who are victimized by the abortion industry. Always. In fact, at any one time I'm usually in about 3 threads talking about how the abortion industry preys upon women and girls.

In other words, you're a dishonest whore who will say anything to promote the culture of death.

Last edited:

Logical fallacy.

That has been dismissed repeatedly down through the years as fallacious and idiotic...child abuse and murder has increased with the advent of legalized abortion, not decreased. It's just a meme that the baby killers trot out to justify killing babies and victimizing women.

"We must kill babies to save them!"

It's the exact same propaganda the Nazis used to justify abortion in Poland. It was a lie then, too.

<<SNIP>> I've always said I pity the women who are victimized by the abortion industry. <<SNIP>>

The fact that you don't appear to want to account for is that if abortion is made illegal under criminal penalties of law, then there would be no "abortion industry" to victimize the women.

The pregnant woman under those conditions would have to seek out someone "under the table", "black market", or in a "back alley" (choose your euphemism) that would provide such an operation. Which makes the conduct much closer to hiring a contract killer then it is today where abortions are legal and regulated as a medical service.

>>>>

Last edited:
Logical fallacy.

That has been dismissed repeatedly down through the years as fallacious and idiotic...child abuse and murder has increased with the advent of legalized abortion, not decreased. It's just a meme that the baby killers trot out to justify killing babies and victimizing women.

It's the exact same propaganda the Nazis used to justify abortion in Poland. It was a lie then, too.

I bolded the steaming pile of horse shit for you. Care to back that opinion up with a source? You didn't answer the question (as I knew you wouldn't). WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN TO ALL THE UNWANTED CHILDREN & CHILDREN BORN TO DESTITUTE PARENTS???

Logical fallacy.

I bolded the steaming pile of horse shit for you. Care to back that opinion up with a source? You didn't answer the question (as I knew you wouldn't). WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN TO ALL THE UNWANTED CHILDREN & CHILDREN BORN TO DESTITUTE PARENTS???

Kind of a silly question.

If you ask me, personally I'd much rather enjoy the gift of life under difficult circumstances than no life at all.

Essentially by aborting a fetus, you are destroying a life that would have otherwise lived. The circumstances that the child will have to face may not be sugar coated or easy, but they have been given the gift of life, nonetheless.

Whether you think that the mother should have the ability to prematurely end the life of their child is up to you. However, you must realize that no matter how you spin it, abortion is ending the life of a living, early stage human being.

I think the people who whine about it should be locked up for a year.

Get over yourselves. You don't get to choose what women do with their lives or unwanted pregnacies.

Logical fallacy.

If you ask me, personally I'd much rather enjoy the gift of life under difficult circumstances than no life at all.

Essentially by aborting a fetus, you are destroying a life that would have otherwise lived. The circumstances that the child will have to face may not be sugar coated or easy, but they have been given the gift of life, nonetheless.

Whether you think that the mother should have the ability to prematurely end the life of their child is up to you. However, you must realize that no matter how you spin it, abortion is ending the life of a living, early stage human being.

In other words, it's the principle that's important to you, not what to do with millions of unwanted children.

Pro-UNBORN-life is not the same as pro-life.

I think the better question is "what would they do with the millions of unwanted, neglected and abused kids if they outlawed it?".

So if you can't kill your kid, you will beat the shit out of her?

Thanks for showing us your true character.

And I'm sure all those women you pretend to be defending would be honored by your portrayal of them as child beaters.

What a guy.

Last edited:
The same as it was before Roe v. Wade.

Which was?

Why, you scared?

I was born with a penis so I don't need to worry about the government trying to own my reproductive function. I am concerned that some people think my wife's reproductive function is their business.

I am concerned that some people are so callous with human life they feel they are somehow entitled to extinguish it just because it causes them an inconvenience which they themselves created. They think it is all about me, me, me! A person who kills someone with absolutely no feeling for the victim is a sociopath.

I'm sorry, but that is a red herring....if you read up in this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...-abortion-draws-catholic-excommunication.html

Which is a case we can hardly call "causing an inconvenience"....they fight against abortion there too.

Which was?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...-abortion-draws-catholic-excommunication.html

Which is a case we can hardly call "causing an inconvenience"....they fight against abortion there too.

One little piece of misdirection does not hide the fact that 95 percent of all abortions are done because the child would be an inconvenience.

In other words, it's the principle that's important to you, not what to do with millions of unwanted children.

Pro-UNBORN-life is not the same as pro-life.

What to do with the millions of children? Easy - how about start by asking the parents? About about we start raising our kids to be decent adults and respectable human beings that will take responsibility for the choices they make? How about push for cheaper and more widespread contraception?

Killing the "problem" is NOT a decent nor respectable solution.

One little piece of misdirection does not hide the fact that 95 percent of all abortions are done because the child would be an inconvenience.

Interesting statistic.....where did you get it?

Forum List

Back