What should the criminal penalty be for an abortion?

I'm sorry, but that is a red herring....if you read up in this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...-abortion-draws-catholic-excommunication.html

Which is a case we can hardly call "causing an inconvenience"....they fight against abortion there too.

One little piece of misdirection does not hide the fact that 95 percent of all abortions are done because the child would be an inconvenience.

Interesting statistic.....where did you get it?

The Guttmacher Institute.

Less than two percent of abortions are the result of rape or incest, but that is the smoke and mirrors that are always thrown up by pro-choicers, as you did with the little girl.

About four percent are to save the mother's life.

The rest are to avoid inconveniences. A baby costs money and time and destroys the single social life. Plus those women don't want to have to spend a lot of time beating the shit out of them, according to Mr. Peepers.

Last edited:
Pro-choice people always bring up the rape and incest thing. A little nine year old girl who was raped by a family member?

Less than one percent of abortions are the result of incest.

But guess what 19 percent of the women gave as their reason?

"Would have to find a new place to live".

Yeah. Ain't that a bitch.

One little piece of misdirection does not hide the fact that 95 percent of all abortions are done because the child would be an inconvenience.

Less than two percent of abortions are the result of rape or incest, but that is the smoke and mirrors that are always thrown up by pro-choicers, as you did with the little girl.

The rest are to avoid inconveniences. A baby costs money and time and destroys the single social life. Plus those women don't want to have to spend a lot of time beating the shit out of them, according to Mr. Peepers.

Of course, they slant those stats too...because if they provided higher numbers then they'd have to answer for the fact that there are many more coerced abortions and rapes than PP reports.

The numbers are always fake, in other words. Women are being forced into abortion clinics, and criminals are being protected, by PP.

Murder, for the clinicians.

Why not Premeditated Murder for the Woman....she's the one planning/seeking the abortion?

You're letting your hatred of women shine through here, you know.

Women are victimized by the abortion industry.

However I'd like to see assholes like you strung up for lying to them about the joys of abortion, encouraging them to kill their children, and preying upon vulnerable women and girls who believe the lies they're fed by women they trust.

Kind of a silly question.

If you ask me, personally I'd much rather enjoy the gift of life under difficult circumstances than no life at all.

Essentially by aborting a fetus, you are destroying a life that would have otherwise lived. The circumstances that the child will have to face may not be sugar coated or easy, but they have been given the gift of life, nonetheless.

Whether you think that the mother should have the ability to prematurely end the life of their child is up to you. However, you must realize that no matter how you spin it, abortion is ending the life of a living, early stage human being.

In other words, it's the principle that's important to you, not what to do with millions of unwanted children.

Pro-UNBORN-life is not the same as pro-life.

What to do with the millions of children? Easy - how about start by asking the parents? About about we start raising our kids to be decent adults and respectable human beings that will take responsibility for the choices they make? How about push for cheaper and more widespread contraception?

Killing the "problem" is NOT a decent nor respectable solution.

Unfortunately society does not exist in the make-believe world of perfection. Are you aware of how many American families are suffering through no fault of their own, but for a lack of jobs and opportunity?

Are you aware of how many families are now on food stamps .. including a large portion of military families? Are you aware that those subsidies are about to be cut?

Any clue as to how many Americans have been out of work far beyond any unemployment insurance?

What society are you talking about?

I have a daughter who I've raised by myself .. who was a contraception baby. Condoms don't always work.

This is a society that wants to cut/slash/reduce every social saftey-net for American citizens while it spends its resources on war and profitting the rich. Yet pro-UNBORN-life people still continue to speak as though we existed in Utopia.

Life ain't easy .. and with it comes some real hrad choices that you don't even consider. My daughter, who is in the military, adopted the newborn daughter of one of her fellow soldiers who was pregnant and suffering from PTSD so bad that she could not raise a child. She was going to abort the baby until my daughter stepped in to adopt her .. but according to he pro-UNBORN lifers like yourself, that wo,an should have had the baby even if my daughter had not adopted her.

Then what?

I know, what happens to that baby next is not your concern .. and if you're like most pro-UNBORNERS, you ain't coming out of your own pocket one nickel to help that baby .. and probably think the government spends too much money helping people.

Pro-UNBORN-life is not the same as pro-life .. and this ain't Utopia.

Last edited:
Progressives refuse to protect children, insist on sexualizing them and protecting the predators who prey upon them..

Which is why they are so adamant that we cling to abortion for all.

The only way we can live in a world where kids have sex and women are encouraged to live promiscuously is if we have abortion on demand. Without it, people are held accountable for raping children and women spend too much time pregnant, and not enough time fucking.

The same as it was before Roe v. Wade.

Which was?

You mean to say you asked a legal question without examining the precedents?

Why, you scared?

I was born with a penis so I don't need to worry about the government trying to own my reproductive function. I am concerned that some people think my wife's reproductive function is their business.

I am concerned that some people are so callous with human life they feel they are somehow entitled to extinguish it just because it causes them an inconvenience which they themselves created. They think it is all about me, me, me! A person who kills someone with absolutely no feeling for the victim is a sociopath.
You're entitled to feel that way, but biologically speaking, it really is the woman's body and mind that is the most capable of deciding when and if she'll give birth.

Technically, only her body is her body.

The baby is a separate body. Biologically speaking.

You're entitled to feel that way, but biologically speaking, it really is the woman's body

Let me stop you right there.

You could not be more wrong.

It is the child's body that is being murdered.

Wait...you are classifying ALL abortions that are not rape, incest, or life/death as "convenience"?

You're entitled to feel that way, but biologically speaking, it really is the woman's body

Then the child can stand alone....until then, it is part of the woman's body, is it not?

BTW...I believe the legality of abortion should STOP at viability....except for life/death situations.

All the hoopla aside about putting abortionists and failed mothers in prison, I believe in prevention, not deterrence.

Half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used during the sex act which led to the pregnancy.

Of the remaining abortions, a significant portion are the result of improper use of birth control.

Therefore, we clearly could prevent a great many abortions that are occurring with simple behavior changes.

So let's stop trying to antagonize one another and work together on this middle ground.

Last edited:

Then the child can stand alone....until then, it is part of the woman's body, is it not?

BTW...I believe the legality of abortion should STOP at viability....except for life/death situations.

Independent viability is not a requirement for human rights. Just ask anyone on life support.

As I said, you are entitled to feel that way. Regardless, it is the woman's body and mind that are the most biologically capable of deciding when and if to give birth.

Progressives refuse to protect children, insist on sexualizing them and protecting the predators who prey upon them..

Which is why they are so adamant that we cling to abortion for all.

The only way we can live in a world where kids have sex and women are encouraged to live promiscuously is if we have abortion on demand. Without it, people are held accountable for raping children and women spend too much time pregnant, and not enough time fucking.

It isn't progressives who are sexualizing children. That would be capitalists, mostly conservative. Because there isn't a line they wouldn't cross if there was a buck on the other side. Witness the popularity of so called beauty pageants for children.

Not every abortion is because someone was too lazy to use birth control. Would you force a 12 year old rape victim to carry a child to term? Would you carry a child to term if it had a serious defect - like hydrocephaly or Tay-Sachs? If you were carrying a child and were told you have cancer and needed to undergo chemo to save your life, but would kill the child, what would you do?

Where in the world do you live where people aren't held accountable for rape? Somalia?

Not every abortion is because someone was too lazy to use birth control. Would you force a 12 year old rape victim to carry a child to term? Would you carry a child to term if it had a serious defect - like hydrocephaly or Tay-Sachs? If you were carrying a child and were told you have cancer and needed to undergo chemo to save your life, but would kill the child, what would you do?

Where in the world do you live where people aren't held accountable for rape? Somalia?

Once again the rape and incest screen is thrown up to hide the other 95 percent of abortions which are done out of convenience.

"I would have to find a new place to live": 19 percent. That more than overshadows your appeal to emotion rape babies.

Last edited:
I think every time a woman gets an abortion, someone should smack boop upside the head.

I think the better question is "what would they do with the millions of unwanted, neglected and abused kids if they outlawed it?". I can't seem to get a straight answer from the right. Seems it would fall on the taxpayers to pay for them to grow up.

And yes, it is "anti-woman's choice". It is the woman that must go through the dangers of pregnancy. It is the woman that (the majority of the time) is physically, emotionally and financially responsible for children. A woman should be able to choose how large or small her family is. If men got pregnant, we wouldn't even be discussing this.

Logical fallacy.

That has been dismissed repeatedly down through the years as fallacious and idiotic...child abuse and murder has increased with the advent of legalized abortion, not decreased. It's just a meme that the baby killers trot out to justify killing babies and victimizing women.

"We must kill babies to save them!"

It's the exact same propaganda the Nazis used to justify abortion in Poland. It was a lie then, too.

And here we go! Let the crazy set sail!

New Topics

Forum List

Back