What should I wear to a gay wedding?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
My neighbors are getting married and I received this invite in the mail today.

xotoxi-albums-images-picture659-wedding-invite.jpg

I'm not sure which surname they will use...I think it would be fitting to leave their names as is.

Oh man...

.........must.........re...sist....jokes. ...Willpower..........weakening..............(gasp).....

I've been to a bunch of gay weddings. If you're straight, wear what you would normally wear to church. Unless, of course, you're a pagan in which case you will burn in HELL for all of ETERNITY.

(If you're a closeted homosexual, you already know what to wear. :eusa_shhh:)

The Two Gay Irishmen

I've been to a bunch of gay weddings. If you're straight, wear what you would normally wear to church. Unless, of course, you're a pagan in which case you will burn in HELL for all of ETERNITY.

(If you're a closeted homosexual, you already know what to wear. :eusa_shhh:)

The Two Gay Irishmen

Pat Magroin and Phil McCracken...:lol:

My neighbors are getting married and I received this invite in the mail today.

xotoxi-albums-images-picture659-wedding-invite.jpg

I'm not sure which surname they will use...I think it would be fitting to leave their names as is.

Tell the truth. It's really your wedding. Congratulations. Be proud. I'm sure your fiancee, what's his name, will like whatever you're wearing.

i think its sad you violated their privacy by making an invitation public.....i really thought a bit more of you ...why the "gay" wedding...wear what you would wear to any wedding and stop being a fucking retard.

Forum List

Back