What Right Wingers Do Not Get About Obama

He won the election. He is the President of the United States of America. He is the Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces. The People Spoke. Get Over it.

Nine states changed allegiance from the 2004 election. Each had voted for the Republican nominee in 2004 and contributed to Obama's sizable Electoral College victory.

2008election0.png

why have so many right wingers denied reality? why do some people insits on denying reality?

and why does the mere mention of his name drive them further into cuckoo-land?

130 Million people spoke. 9 1/2 million more people decided to go with Obama and Biden over McCain and Palin.

Because he's a Negro. Emergence of the Tea party a coincidence after first black man elected president? Coincidence? I don't think so!!:cuckoo:

What I don't get about Obama: If his brain is his largest muscle, why isn't he considered our first female president? :confused:

He won the election. He is the President of the United States of America. He is the Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces. The People Spoke. Get Over it.

Nine states changed allegiance from the 2004 election. Each had voted for the Republican nominee in 2004 and contributed to Obama's sizable Electoral College victory.

2008election0.png

why have so many right wingers denied reality? why do some people insits on denying reality?

130 Million people spoke. 9 1/2 million more people decided to go with Obama and Biden over McCain and Palin.

Because he's a Negro. Emergence of the Tea party a coincidence after first black man elected president? Coincidence? I don't think so!!:cuckoo:
tea party's were starting at the end of Bush's last term

2008election0.png

At about the first sight of a possible Obama victory no less.:eusa_whistle:

2008election0.png

nope.

Oh yeah, then all those early racists who were later kicked out were the founders of the Tea Party?
:eek:

get yer facts straight, when speaking of the Tea Party Movement and the early lunatics. The Tea Party Movement took off in Obama's term in 2009.

nope.

Oh yeah, then all those early racists who were later kicked out were the founders of the Tea Party?

get yer facts straight, when speaking of the Tea Party Movement and the early lunatics. The Tea Party Movement took off in Obama's term in 2009.
yeah, there were no people rallying against the huge government spending when Bush was in office

you remain a fucking idiot

nope.

yeah, there were no people rallying against the huge government spending when Bush was in office

:cuckoo:

nope.

:cuckoo:
yes, we all know you are

yes, i know you are riding your buddy there, but no way in hell would i be a part of your little tryst

So far we get "the left did it too" and "no one should blindly follow" even as the right said people should blindly follow Bush and Cheney, as the country did -- into 2 wars.

So? Is your point that he should be given a 'gimme'? He won, he's serving. No guarantee that anyone would like or dislike his plans. Now we enter the mid-terms and the people speak again.

The people speak during the midterms but they do NOT get to speak directly to the President. No matter what people say, the people only get to speak in the way we are discussing -- every years.

No one gets a pass.

merely pointing out hypocrisy and crass partisanship at all costs. Nothing wrong with partisanship itself. Thomas Jefferson would tell you that.

We don't get to speak to the president?

Why the fuck not?

Mr. Civil tongue attacking motive? So you know when people are being honest?

Blindly following does not dictate no debate.

:confused:

again you miss all nuance.

You have no idea what nuance is, that would require a degree of intelligence that is beyond you.

If I was like you I'd say you are lying, but I'm better than that. I don't know your motives for being stupid.

You need no motives, it comes naturally.

Obama never lied us into a war.

Obama at least tried to get Bin Laden.

Obama wasn't handed a ruined economy.

Obama has a political party against him that's 90% white who accused him of being "Muslim, racist and a terrorist who is not a citizen".

Obama didn't hide the cost of two wars.

Why do Republicans feel Bush was mistreated? I don't know. Thousands a Americans are dead. Tens of thousands maimed for life that now have to be taken care of. Republicans on this board haven't been able to name a single positive thing Bush did.

But they will NEVER, EVER see a single thing Obama has done in a positive light. They just want to get the "Black" guy out of the "WHITE" House.

Well if you are just going to start making wild generalized comments about Whole Parties and why they do things then I am not even going to bother in your debate.

Let me just say this.

Bush is not president anymore. Obama is. I will not sit by and be quiet about things I see Obama doing that I believe are damaging this country, and are leading us to Economic Ruin. Just because Bush was a bad president. No president should be beyond Reproach.

I DAMN SURE am not going to not speak out just because I am white and some people are going to think I am just mad Because he is Black. I know in my heart that I do not care for one second about his, or anyone's Race. All I care about is what they say, and do.

Obama is not even the Main problem here. IMO it is the Congressional Dems who are the biggest problem. Obama simply either agrees with all of their Far Left Agenda, or he is simply unable to stop them from turning every Bill into more of it. The real Culprits are in Congress. the ones writing, and passing this crap!

That's why you guys are so full of shit. You can't name a single thing that's is "ruining" our country that Obama is doing. When you do, it's these broad comments. His "healthcare" (but without specifics).

And look at what he has done. He's worked to reign in Wall Street after Republicans deregulated the shit out of it and WE are paying the cost.

The year he took office, health care companies increased rates by 29%. Medical bills were the number one cause of bankruptcies.

Republicans did nothing on immigration. Nothing.

He has worked with the double whammy of three countries fucked up by Republicans and that "racist, shit" party has done everything to bring him down. I'm not saying "all" republicans are racist. 90% of the party is white. So I would guess, 85% of the party is racist.

I actually saw a Republican today on the Ed show say it was "Obama" that caused the Iraqi war. My jaw dropped.

Bullshit.

So? Is your point that he should be given a 'gimme'? He won, he's serving. No guarantee that anyone would like or dislike his plans. Now we enter the mid-terms and the people speak again.

The people speak during the midterms but they do NOT get to speak directly to the President. No matter what people say, the people only get to speak in the way we are discussing -- every years.

No one gets a pass.

merely pointing out hypocrisy and crass partisanship at all costs. Nothing wrong with partisanship itself. Thomas Jefferson would tell you that.

We don't get to speak to the president?

Why the fuck not?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, change your fucking depends willya wilma?

Forum List

Back