What Right Wingers Do Not Get About Obama

Yeah, he's the POTUS with the MOSTUS. :lol:

Hot Air Obama?s legacy

Obama has done nearly everything wrong that he possibly could do. Those that follow will learn from his example not what to do but rather what not to do.

Here’s some of what not to do:

1. Believe your own press clippings. An obsequious press wouldn’t lie, would they?

2. Staff your entire administration with people out of the ivory tower. No one needs any practical experience if they’re smart enough, and virtuous enough.

3. Value world opinion above all other things. Everywhere you go, apologize. Bow and kneel.

4. Believe that weakness is a form of strength. If you disarm, everyone else will, too.

5. Your face and voice are your most important weapons. Use them. Keep using them. Your main job is public appearances!

6. Believe in miracles. If you order the world to cool, the oceans to fall, the economy to grow, the nation’s enemies to vanish, well, it’ll happen.

7. Never admit mistakes. Everything bad that happens is someone else’s fault. Make sure to identify exactly who, and tell everybody incessantly.

8. Always keep in mind that it’s all about you.

9. Spend! Spend! Spend!

10. Push your agenda through, by hook or by crook, even in the face of voter opposition.

Why wasn't "Spend! Spend! Spend!" numbers one to three?? :razz:

Yeah Obama won. Of course Obama won. He's number one. Just like Bush was numero uno twice. What have we learned? Mostly that America is getting smarter. It took six years to realize Bush sucked and kick the R's out in 2006. It only took four years of Pelosi/Reid and two years of Obama to realize those bums were even dumber than the last batch.

Whoo hoo. Maybe in 2010 and 2012 we will get it right, God knows it would be the first time in a long time if either were the case.

Yeah, he's the POTUS with the MOSTUS. :lol:

Hot Air Obama?s legacy

Obama has done nearly everything wrong that he possibly could do. Those that follow will learn from his example not what to do but rather what not to do.

Here’s some of what not to do:

1. Believe your own press clippings. An obsequious press wouldn’t lie, would they?

2. Staff your entire administration with people out of the ivory tower. No one needs any practical experience if they’re smart enough, and virtuous enough.

3. Value world opinion above all other things. Everywhere you go, apologize. Bow and kneel.

4. Believe that weakness is a form of strength. If you disarm, everyone else will, too.

5. Your face and voice are your most important weapons. Use them. Keep using them. Your main job is public appearances!

6. Believe in miracles. If you order the world to cool, the oceans to fall, the economy to grow, the nation’s enemies to vanish, well, it’ll happen.

7. Never admit mistakes. Everything bad that happens is someone else’s fault. Make sure to identify exactly who, and tell everybody incessantly.

8. Always keep in mind that it’s all about you.

9. Spend! Spend! Spend!

10. Push your agenda through, by hook or by crook, even in the face of voter opposition.

Why wasn't "Spend! Spend! Spend!" numbers one to three?? :razz:

Yeah Obama won. Of course Obama won. He's number one. Just like Bush was numero uno twice. What have we learned? Mostly that America is getting smarter. It took six years to realize Bush sucked and kick the R's out in 2006. It only took four years of Pelosi/Reid and two years of Obama to realize those bums were even dumber than the last batch.

Whoo hoo. Maybe in 2010 and 2012 we will get it right, God knows it would be the first time in a long time if either were the case.
i doubt they were numbered by importance

So far we get "the left did it too" and "no one should blindly follow" even as the right said people should blindly follow Bush and Cheney, as the country did -- into 2 wars.

So? Is your point that he should be given a 'gimme'? He won, he's serving. No guarantee that anyone would like or dislike his plans. Now we enter the mid-terms and the people speak again.

So far we get "the left did it too" and "no one should blindly follow" even as the right said people should blindly follow Bush and Cheney, as the country did -- into 2 wars.

So? Is your point that he should be given a 'gimme'? He won, he's serving. No guarantee that anyone would like or dislike his plans. Now we enter the mid-terms and the people speak again.

He is not even being honest. We had all sorts of debate and discussion leading up to the War. Not exactly blindly following.

Hell I voted for the guy and I was asking Why now? What about Afghanistan. the whole time leading up to it.

The day we stop questing our leaders and just let them do what ever they please. Is the day the Republic dies.

Indeed.

We didn't Crown Him Emperor (although he does fit the No Clothes fable quite well, metaphorically speaking).

Many voters have serious "voters' remorse" as evidenced by the 2009 elections and the drop in the polls for Obama, his programs, the Dems, and the generic ballot.

November 2nd will be a telling day.

He won the election. He is the President of the United States of America. He is the Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces. The People Spoke. Get Over it.

Nine states changed allegiance from the 2004 election. Each had voted for the Republican nominee in 2004 and contributed to Obama's sizable Electoral College victory.

2008election0.png

why have so many right wingers denied reality? why do some people insits on denying reality?

You mean kinda like the left accepted Bush? LOL just because he won does not mean people should just blindly follow and never question him.

Obama never lied us into a war.

Obama at least tried to get Bin Laden.

Obama wasn't handed a ruined economy.

Obama has a political party against him that's 90% white who accused him of being "Muslim, racist and a terrorist who is not a citizen".

Obama didn't hide the cost of two wars.

Why do Republicans feel Bush was mistreated? I don't know. Thousands a Americans are dead. Tens of thousands maimed for life that now have to be taken care of. Republicans on this board haven't been able to name a single positive thing Bush did.

But they will NEVER, EVER see a single thing Obama has done in a positive light. They just want to get the "Black" guy out of the "WHITE" House.

He won the election. He is the President of the United States of America. He is the Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces. The People Spoke. Get Over it.

Nine states changed allegiance from the 2004 election. Each had voted for the Republican nominee in 2004 and contributed to Obama's sizable Electoral College victory.

2008election0.png

why have so many right wingers denied reality? why do some people insits on denying reality?

and why does the mere mention of his name drive them further into cuckoo-land?

130 Million people spoke. 9 1/2 million more people decided to go with Obama and Biden over McCain and Palin.

And I imagine that 9.5 million Americans would change their vote today if they could--:lol: No we rightwingers are not going to get over it until 2012--and then the "party" is on--once this man is out of the oval office.--:lol:

It truly would not matter if those 9.5 million voters could change their votes. We would simply exchange one douche bag for another. We surely could not call that a win for America or Americans.

Immie

Last edited:

Well you are'nt going to get that from me....

What you will get is me yelling from the rooftops that this bastard in The White House is a joke and a fraud.

I could care less about his Birth cert, his college records, his past aquaintences, his PRESENT aquaintences, but as for his TOTAL disregard for The Constitution... that I take issue with!

He needs to be impeached on those grounds alone!

You will NEVER hear me say that "the left did it too".... As for 2 wars, we were justified in BOTH and our rules for engagement should've had Bush impeached!

You're wrong Dante.... we dont all blindly follow like you libs do.... Come up with an original arguement as for the reasons I should bend over and let Obama.... well, you get the picture..... Not now... Not EVER will I shut up and keep my opinions on this mini-dictator and minions to myself.

Just you wait till November (unless the left steals it) and they will hear from the rest of us too.

:cranky:

2008election0.png

You mean kinda like the left accepted Bush? LOL just because he won does not mean people should just blindly follow and never question him.

Obama has a political party against him that's 90% white who accused him of being "Muslim, racist and a terrorist who is not a citizen".

Why do Republicans feel Bush was mistreated? I don't know. Thousands a Americans are dead. Tens of thousands maimed for life that now have to be taken care of. Republicans on this board haven't been able to name a single positive thing Bush did.

But they will NEVER, EVER see a single thing Obama has done in a positive light. They just want to get the "Black" guy out of the "WHITE" House.

Well if you are just going to start making wild generalized comments about Whole Parties and why they do things then I am not even going to bother in your debate.

Let me just say this.

Bush is not president anymore. Obama is. I will not sit by and be quiet about things I see Obama doing that I believe are damaging this country, and are leading us to Economic Ruin. Just because Bush was a bad president. No president should be beyond Reproach.

I DAMN SURE am not going to not speak out just because I am white and some people are going to think I am just mad Because he is Black. I know in my heart that I do not care for one second about his, or anyone's Race. All I care about is what they say, and do.

Obama is not even the Main problem here. IMO it is the Congressional Dems who are the biggest problem. Obama simply either agrees with all of their Far Left Agenda, or he is simply unable to stop them from turning every Bill into more of it. The real Culprits are in Congress. the ones writing, and passing this crap!

Last edited:
And I imagine that 9.5 million Americans would change their vote today if they could--:lol: No we rightwingers are not going to get over it until 2012--and then the "party" is on--once this man is out of the oval office.--:lol:

you can imagine all you want. Saying how people would vote today, based on polling of yesterday is silly and stupid. Did you know if people could vote on how stupid this argument you make is...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nice of you to admit it is Obama's fault for once.

2 Wrongs always make a right winger feel right. :lol:

The left? I know a few leftists. They were mostly a bunch of loudmouth whiners, like the right wingers are.

so you put yourself in their camp? you are defending what the left did? :lol:

So you think to question and speak out against the president is wrong? Sorry I do not agree.

You are damn right I am defending the left. In as far as they were speaking out against things Bush did that they thought were wrong.

It is not our job to elect a guy and then shut up and let him do what he wants. That is not how our Democratic Republic works. we should Always question them and call them out when you do not like what they are doing.

I would like to see people try to do it with more respect and class, but I do not think we should ever stop doing it.

I actually thought Hillary was right when she said Dissent is the highest for of Patriotism. Maybe not the highest form, but clearly an important one.
Stop being a troll. People other than I have said it is not right to speak out against any President.

Hillary was stating a liberal axiom.

The left? I know a few leftists. They were mostly a bunch of loudmouth whiners, like the right wingers are.

:confused:

Are you trying to say that no one has the right to criticize POTUS?

:cuckoo:

hello? what planet are you currently living on?

of course not and you have the divey-boy thanking you for a bizarro post. think about that for a while.

:confused:

Are you trying to say that no one has the right to criticize POTUS?

:cuckoo:

hello? what planet are you currently living on?

of course not and you have the divey-boy thanking you for a bizarro post. think about that for a while.
it wasn't as bizarre as your OP you fucking moron

The people speak during the midterms but they do NOT get to speak directly to the President. No matter what people say, the people only get to speak in the way we are discussing -- every years.

No one gets a pass.

merely pointing out hypocrisy and crass partisanship at all costs. Nothing wrong with partisanship itself. Thomas Jefferson would tell you that.

He is not even being honest. We had all sorts of debate and discussion leading up to the War. Not exactly blindly following.

Hell I voted for the guy and I was asking Why now? What about Afghanistan. the whole time leading up to it.

The day we stop questing our leaders and just let them do what ever they please. Is the day the Republic dies.

Mr. Civil tongue attacking motive? So you know when people are being honest?

Blindly following does not dictate no debate. again you miss all nuance. If I was like you I'd say you are lying, but I'm better than that. I don't know your motives for being stupid.

Well if you are just going to start making wild generalized comments about Whole Parties and why they do things then I am not even going to bother in your debate.

Let me just say this.

Bush is not president anymore. Obama is. I will not sit by and be quiet about things I see Obama doing that I believe are damaging this country, and are leading us to Economic Ruin. Just because Bush was a bad president. No president should be beyond Reproach.

I DAMN SURE am not going to not speak out just because I am white and some people are going to think I am just mad Because he is Black. I know in my heart that I do not care for one second about his, or anyone's Race. All I care about is what they say, and do.

Obama is not even the Main problem here. IMO it is the Congressional Dems who are the biggest problem. Obama simply either agrees with all of their Far Left Agenda, or he is simply unable to stop them from turning every Bill into more of it. The real Culprits are in Congress. the ones writing, and passing this crap!

That's why you guys are so full of shit. You can't name a single thing that's is "ruining" our country that Obama is doing. When you do, it's these broad comments. His "healthcare" (but without specifics).

And look at what he has done. He's worked to reign in Wall Street after Republicans deregulated the shit out of it and WE are paying the cost.

The year he took office, health care companies increased rates by 29%. Medical bills were the number one cause of bankruptcies.

Republicans did nothing on immigration. Nothing.

He has worked with the double whammy of three countries fucked up by Republicans and that "racist, shit" party has done everything to bring him down. I'm not saying "all" republicans are racist. 90% of the party is white. So I would guess, 85% of the party is racist.

I actually saw a Republican today on the Ed show say it was "Obama" that caused the Iraqi war. My jaw dropped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back