What Right Wingers Do Not Get About Obama

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

He won the election. He is the President of the United States of America. He is the Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces. The People Spoke. Get Over it.

Nine states changed allegiance from the 2004 election. Each had voted for the Republican nominee in 2004 and contributed to Obama's sizable Electoral College victory.

2008election0.png

why have so many right wingers denied reality? why do some people insits on denying reality?

and why does the mere mention of his name drive them further into cuckoo-land?

130 Million people spoke. 9 1/2 million more people decided to go with Obama and Biden over McCain and Palin.

Last edited:

He won the election. He is the President of the United States of America. He is the Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces. The People Spoke. Get Over it.

Nine states changed allegiance from the 2004 election. Each had voted for the Republican nominee in 2004 and contributed to Obama's sizable Electoral College victory.

2008election0.png

why have so many right wingers denied reality? why do some people insits on denying reality?

You mean kinda like the left accepted Bush? LOL just because he won does not mean people should just blindly follow and never question him.

We got it. Obama's President.

He promised change and a lot of people stupidly assumed he mean change for the better.

Let's talk again Nov 5th.

2008election0.png

You mean kinda like the left accepted Bush? LOL just because he won does not mean people should just blindly follow and never question him.

2 Wrongs always make a right winger feel right. :lol:

The left? I know a few leftists. They were mostly a bunch of loudmouth whiners, like the right wingers are.

so you put yourself in their camp? you are defending what the left did? :lol:

So far we get "the left did it too" and "no one should blindly follow" even as the right said people should blindly follow Bush and Cheney, as the country did -- into 2 wars.

Captain Obvious is Obvious.

Some are pissed, and most of them accept it. Just like people on the left accepted Bush as their Commander in Chief.

But.. People like Truthmatters won't admit it, she'll keep saying Gore won..

Wow ! Tom Clancy puts himself on an equal footing with truthmatters as a way of making a point?

:lol:

what is it right wingers do not get about arguments?
you really need to take a reading comprehension class
he said nothing of the sort

What Moonbats do not get about Obama: we did not elect him King with Divine Rights to "do whatever he wants".

2008election0.png

and why does the mere mention of his name drive them further into cuckoo-land?

130 Million people spoke. 9 1/2 million more people decided to go with Obama and Biden over McCain and Palin.

And I imagine that 9.5 million Americans would change their vote today if they could--:lol: No we rightwingers are not going to get over it until 2012--and then the "party" is on--once this man is out of the oval office.--:lol:

2008election0.png

The left? I know a few leftists. They were mostly a bunch of loudmouth whiners, like the right wingers are.

So you think to question and speak out against the president is wrong? Sorry I do not agree.

You are damn right I am defending the left. In as far as they were speaking out against things Bush did that they thought were wrong.

It is not our job to elect a guy and then shut up and let him do what he wants. That is not how our Democratic Republic works. we should Always question them and call them out when you do not like what they are doing.

I would like to see people try to do it with more respect and class, but I do not think we should ever stop doing it.

I actually thought Hillary was right when she said Dissent is the highest for of Patriotism. Maybe not the highest form, but clearly an important one.

Last edited:

:confused:

Are you trying to say that no one has the right to criticize POTUS?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back