What Retaliation For Soleimani's Death Would Justify War With Iran?

Live Updates: Iran Vows ‘Forceful Revenge’ After U.S. Kills General

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

How many dead Americans would you say?

How many will you accept without going to war?

If they just kill...four...Americans, will that not be enough?

I don't think there needs to be a war. Just send a drone into the Supreme Leader's latrine when he's in their taking a crap.

That's the key right there, he isn't going to pull anything, no retaliation at all.

Soleimani was supposed to be ungettable too. He knows his ass is grass if he so much as looks at Trump wrong.

Pseudocons have been wanting to go to war with Iran since the days of Bush.

It's funny how eager pseudocons are for other people to go to war. Chickenhawks. They seemed to believe us warriors were some kind of robots built on a mass assembly line in the basement of the Pentagon. These pukes thought we could fight in Afghanistan and Iraq and Iran all at the same time.

So tell us, Trumptards, what would it take to finally get your wish? Will you enlist?

I did six years of Honorable service. I find you a little offensive to be honest.

Thank you for your service. g5000 is a pure loser. Ignore him.

It's funny how eager pseudocons are for other people to go to war. Chickenhawks. They seemed to believe us warriors were some kind of robots built on a mass assembly line in the basement of the Pentagon. These pukes thought we could fight in Afghanistan and Iraq and Iran all at the same time.

So tell us, Trumptards, what would it take to finally get your wish? Will you enlist?

No, since the days of Carter, when he left 52 Americans in the hands of terrorists for 444 days.

I enlisted 10 years before Carters screw up, and stayed in til 10 years after he left office.

Are you going to join the protests on Pennsylvania avenue, when they start?

What if Iran decided that a foreign inflicted coup d'état was an act of war?

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

Well, he was responsible for at least two hundred dead Americans from attacks he planned so the fact that he was allowed to live by the bush and obummer admins means we waited long enough .

Your hero. the obummer gave them billions and their support for terrorism increased so his plan clearly didn't work.

I say let's see how many of their top guys we can kill.

Also, I believe he was in Iraq, so he was a fair target, no?
It was over 600, and many thousands maimed. Not to mention the guy with him was also responsible as well, and in ‘83, responsible for the Kuwait bombings.

Iran doesn’t need to kill any Americans for there to be war. The CIA could do nice false flag and bingo bango, the Empire’s war profiteers and warmongers will get the war of their dreams.
Do you believe Trump when he says the US had intel that Soleimani was about to perpetrate attacks against Americans?

Six minutes ago, you Trumptards were whining about "endless wars".

If Trump starts a war, you will change your tune in the Orwellian way about you we have all come to recognize.

I want to see just how much of a hair trigger you tards are on.

Are we at war with Iran? Probably have been for multiple decades in low intensity through proxies.

Now the fuckers want nukes too, and your master was giving it to them. Now, a real president is saying that policy is batshit crazy, and maybe it is time to go high intensity, if only for a short time.

Barack Obama promised them Nukes. Donald Trump is interfering with that. Despite efforts by John Kerry on behalf of Iran, the march to nuclear domination has been hampered by Trump.

The most serious blow America could deliver to Iran would be to bomb the Heinz estate in Martha's Vineyard.Take out Iran's top strategist.

No, since the days of Carter, when he left 52 Americans in the hands of terrorists for 444 days.

I enlisted 10 years before Carters screw up, and stayed in til 10 years after he left office.

Are you going to join the protests on Pennsylvania avenue, when they start?

Thank you for your service

Six minutes ago, you Trumptards were whining about "endless wars".

If Trump starts a war, you will change your tune in the Orwellian way about you we have all come to recognize.

I want to see just how much of a hair trigger you tards are on.

Your friends in Iran killed Americans, sucks to be a Pro Jihad Stalinist democrat today

Oh, for the days when Americans were just "bumps in the road" to the Progressive Utopia!

Wait a hold it: You're ready to go to war with Russia, yet you don't want to go to war with Iran?

Didn't you just say in another thread..

"I served 20 years on active duty, punk. I have no problem taking on Russia. No problem at all."

Are you confused or something, Mr. Tier 1 Operator?

Wait a hold it: You're ready to go to war with Russia, yet you don't want to go to war with Iran?

"I served 20 years on active duty, punk. I have no problem taking on Russia. No problem at all."

Are you confused or something?
Russia is a far greater threat to us than Iran is.

Iran is just a puppet state of Russia.

Iran doesn’t need to kill any Americans for there to be war. The CIA could do nice false flag and bingo bango, the Empire’s war profiteers and warmongers will get the war of their dreams.
Do you believe Trump when he says the US had intel that Soleimani was about to perpetrate attacks against Americans?
The Pentagon told us that. I believe them.

Trump is constantly attacking our intelligence agencies. Especially for leading us into a war with Iraq. He wanted Bush impeached and removed from office for the Iraq War.

And gipper peddles all kinds of conspiracy theories, so I want to know his take on this latest intelligence claim.

Wasn't enough for Obama to start a war, why do you think it will be enough for Trump to start one?
That's why I specified four.

Is that enough to go to war with Iran? Or will Trump just watch from a drone and give a stand down order?

and I answered your question.

answer mine.

Is it enough for Trump to start a war?

Or haven't your talking points mentors got that far with the propaganda yet?
Trump killed some terrorists that have already killed Americans and were plotting to kill more.

That's all.

If Iran attacks more Americans, they can expect an overwhelming response.

Trump Calls the Ayatollah’s Bluff: And scores a victory against terrorism.

The airstrikes that ‘killed 25 Iranian militants’, were essentially collateral damage. The target was multiple ‘hidden’ missile magazines for rather expensive Iranian SCUDs that they rat-holed for no good outside their borders.

The strike cost the Iranians a shit ton of hard currency. It also pointed out we know where they hide stuff and can take out the “threat” at leisure.

they told us about yellowcake too -

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -

Gee... I don't know. I do know that those that attacked the Embassy in Iran spray painted "Soleimani is their leader". Maybe that's a clue? Hard to read between the lines 'Soleimani' and 'Leader'.

Are you confused or something?
Russia is a far greater threat to us than Iran is.

Iran is just a puppet state of Russia.

So how many Americans has Russia killed since the Cold War? Of course there were Russian advisors in North Korea, Vietnam, South and Central America, and Africa, but I'm not aware of near as many deaths of American soldiers as Iran has caused in the last 15 years.

Of course, our magnificent President did pretty much waste those 200 Russian mercenaries on that bridge in Syria, awhile back, but they don't appear to want to mess with him.

Forum List

Back