What Retaliation For Soleimani's Death Would Justify War With Iran?

Live Updates: Iran Vows ‘Forceful Revenge’ After U.S. Kills General

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

How many dead Americans would you say?

How many will you accept without going to war?

If they just kill...four...Americans, will that not be enough?

Wasn't enough for Obama to start a war, why do you think it will be enough for Trump to start one?

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

Wasn't enough for Obama to start a war, why do you think it will be enough for Trump to start one?
That's why I specified four.

Is that enough to go to war with Iran? Or will Trump just watch from a drone and give a stand down order?

Maybe you should answer your own questions before asking others. We don't ask for much, basically just "DON'T FUCK WITH US". And talking about a war with Iran is kinda jumping the shark a little bit, let's see how a shitload of bombs, missiles, and drones work first.

That's why I specified four.

Is that enough to go to war with Iran? Or will Trump just watch from a drone and give a stand down order?

and I answered your question.

answer mine.

Is it enough for Trump to start a war?

Or haven't your talking points mentors got that far with the propaganda yet?

I fear it's already past the point of no return. Trump is a tactical retard who only knows escalation.

Well, he was responsible for at least two hundred dead Americans from attacks he planned so the fact that he was allowed to live by the bush and obummer admins means we waited long enough .

Your hero. the obummer gave them billions and their support for terrorism increased so his plan clearly didn't work.

I say let's see how many of their top guys we can kill.

Also, I believe he was in Iraq, so he was a fair target, no?

Pseudocons have been wanting to go to war with Iran since the days of Bush.

It's funny how eager pseudocons are for other people to go to war. Chickenhawks. They seemed to believe us warriors were some kind of robots built on a mass assembly line in the basement of the Pentagon. These pukes thought we could fight in Afghanistan and Iraq and Iran all at the same time.

So tell us, Trumptards, what would it take to finally get your wish? Will you enlist?

You have to wonder how much the Iranians are funding Stalinist democrats to carry water for them?

It's funny how eager pseudocons are for other people to go to war. Chickenhawks. They seemed to believe us warriors were some kind of robots built on a mass assembly line in the basement of the Pentagon. These pukes thought we could fight in Afghanistan and Iraq and Iran all at the same time.

So tell us, Trumptards, what would it take to finally get your wish? Will you enlist?

You posted that from the Turkish border defending the Kurds, right?

Six minutes ago, you Trumptards were whining about "endless wars".

If Trump starts a war, you will change your tune in the Orwellian way about you we have all come to recognize.

I want to see just how much of a hair trigger you tards are on.

They killed 3,000 innocent citizens, then we went to war, after that the flip floppers turned against the war. So what is it now? Are you a flip flopper?

I did six years of Honorable service. I find you a little offensive to be honest.

Six minutes ago, you Trumptards were whining about "endless wars".

If Trump starts a war, you will change your tune in the Orwellian way about you we have all come to recognize.

I want to see just how much of a hair trigger you tards are on.

Are we at war with Iran? Probably have been for multiple decades in low intensity through proxies.

Now the fuckers want nukes too, and your master was giving it to them. Now, a real president is saying that policy is batshit crazy, and maybe it is time to go high intensity, if only for a short time.

I fear it's already past the point of no return. Trump is a tactical retard who only knows escalation.

Yeah because buying them off worked so well for obummer...other than the millions in kick backs he no doubt personally received.
Anyone who thinks what we have now is an improvement is a dumb ass. You people just could not forgive Obama for trying to rob you of the glorious war you always wanted. Got any family in the military? Trump is going to get them killed for no other reason than to spite Obama.

Is John Kerry leading the Iranian strategy? Have they made Barack Obama a general in the Revolutionary Guard?

Forum List

Back