Obama wanted to start a war with Iran to get re-elected.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

No Tramp just did, to get re-elected. Who is the negotiator, Tis Obama, not tramp.

Last edited:

No Tramp just did, to get re-elected. Who is the negotiator, Tis Obama, not tramp.

f8a310c4b7c94060e4d6e31b6703fe94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Penny Lane, there is a barber showing photographs
Of every head he's had the pleasure to know
And all the people that come and go
Stop and say, "Hello"
On the corner is a banker with a motorcar
And little children laugh at him behind his back
And the banker never wears a mac
In the pouring rain, very strange
Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes
There beneath the blue suburban skies
I sit, and meanwhile back
In Penny Lane there is a fireman with an hourglass
And in his pocket is a portrait of the Queen

You can always count on me.:)

Targeting an individual who is planning attacks on Americans in a state where war is already there isn't starting a war you dip.

LOL... That meat puppet faggot bolshevik wanted to start a civil war to collapse the US.
But the OP's assessment sounds so good to make that claim after all the embassy wasn't attacked first now was it. (sarcasm intended)

Trump predicted Obama would start a war with Iran to get re-elected.

Obama was re-elected. Without a war with Iran.

Trump also claimed Obama was born in Kenya. And that the Crowdstrike server is in the Ukraine.

I'm seeing a pattern...

You're such a terrorist loving and traitorous retard.

LOL

Impeached Trump is literally doing what he falsely claimed Obama would do, attacking Iran to get re-elected because he's too weak to negotiate with them.

You're such a terrorist loving and traitorous retard.

LOL

Impeached Trump is literally doing what he falsely claimed Obama would do, attacking Iran to get re-elected because he's too weak to negotiate with them.

Killing a terrorist commander in Iraq is hardly attacking Iran. Hint: Iran is NOT in Iraq!!

Killing a terrorist commander in Iraq is hardly attacking Iran. Hint: Iran is NOT in Iraq!!
Ah. So if Iran kills a bunch of Americans in Iraq, that's not an attack on the US.

Got it.

Remind me. What was our reason for killing Solemeini again?

Right, Trump took out a terrorist, responsible for many American deaths and the left is in mourning.

Forum List

Back