What political bumper stickers do you have?

What's the difference between rush and scalia? Both are my enemy.
Typical communist mindset. Ideological opposition makes one the enemy, not opponent....the enemy. Here it is folks, they will stand you to the wall or the river bank when they take over. They mean business according to their creed: "the end justifies the means."
When you call me a communist, don't cry when I call you my enemy you stupid bitch

Typical communist mindset. Ideological opposition makes one the enemy, not opponent....the enemy. Here it is folks, they will stand you to the wall or the river bank when they take over. They mean business according to their creed: "the end justifies the means."
Yea, but instead of killing you we just wait for you to have heart attacks. Big difference.

Your side started it. Tom delay wasn't called the hammer for nothing.

Don't act all innocent. All the foul shit you say about us.

Yes, you've made yourselves the enemy. No one likes you
DeLay was called the "exterminator" after his pest control business you moron....

When you call me a communist, don't cry when I call you my enemy you stupid bitch

Would you feel better if he referred to you as a limp-wristed liberal? Besides, I have a feeling that "communist" fits you much better....

I wouldn't mess my car up with political bumper stickers, so I have none. My bumpers are clean!

Would you feel better if he referred to you as a limp-wristed liberal? Besides, I have a feeling that "communist" fits you much better....
Neither is accurate and its why I view you ignorant liars as enemies

Ah...I see....So you are with the LGBT guys? Thought so.....

a01ce2be6e0e0430ad2c3e5076707179.jpg

I shake in my boots.....

Forum List

Back