What political bumper stickers do you have?

No stickers.

1 Navy retired decal,

and a camo ribbon

th
The only stickers on my car are metro park & state park permits and a sticker telling me when to get my next oil change.

I save my political bumper stickers.

I should put hillary or Bernie stickers on my Republican friends cars

I sincerely doubt that you have friends.

I don't put stickers on my cars or trucks - but if I did - it would say - Obama, Good riddance!
Mine would say scalia good riddance

I knew it!

Sooner or later ignorance raises it's ugly head! o_O
You didn't like 8 years of Obama I didn't like 45 of that asshole.

This is like in the wizard of oz when the house landed on the witch or when Dorothy poured water on the other one.

Great day for america

I'm not going to uglyify my car, just so I can place a sticker on there, that no one will read, or care about if they did read.

I prefer to talk to people about the issues, when they care to talk about them. You can't convince anyone of anything, when you have a bumper sticker. Issues are too complex to change someone's mind with "hope and change".
It makes people who disagree angry but let's other people know they aren't alone.

I love judging people based on the car they are driving. A nice car with a GOP sticker means greedy asshole and junker means idiot

What about a Toyota hybrid with a GOP sticker next to this?
human-rights-campaign-foundation.jpg

I'm not going to uglyify my car, just so I can place a sticker on there, that no one will read, or care about if they did read.

I prefer to talk to people about the issues, when they care to talk about them. You can't convince anyone of anything, when you have a bumper sticker. Issues are too complex to change someone's mind with "hope and change".
It makes people who disagree angry but let's other people know they aren't alone.

I love judging people based on the car they are driving. A nice car with a GOP sticker means greedy asshole and junker means idiot

What about a Toyota hybrid with a GOP sticker next to this?
human-rights-campaign-foundation.jpg
What's that?

I don't put stickers on my cars or trucks - but if I did - it would say - Obama, Good riddance!

I knew it!

This is like in the wizard of oz when the house landed on the witch or when Dorothy poured water on the other one.

Great day for america

...and just think, with a little luck, you will have another 45 years of another conservative, Constitution loving, non-judicial activist to deal with. Sucks to be you, doesn't it? :)

no stickers. the morons would swarm at the garbage dump looking for donations

That's a classless post sealy.

I was so upset with Obama I made my own bumper sticker which I get asked for a lot.

The president is the problem! Red sticker with big white letters
It's the truth. Did you cry when Saddam or Kim jong il died? They're anti American too.

I know you think scalia isn't anti America but he was anti Americans. The vast majority of us

I was so upset with Obama I made my own bumper sticker which I get asked for a lot.

It's the truth. Did you cry when Saddam or Kim jong il died? They're anti American too.

I know you think scalia isn't anti America but he was anti Americans. The vast majority of us

You are one sick puppy :dunno:

I knew it!

Great day for america

...and just think, with a little luck, you will have another 45 years of another conservative, Constitution loving, non-judicial activist to deal with. Sucks to be you, doesn't it? :)
First you got to win white house and hold the senate

he was a man who did his job to the best of his ability

If rush Limbaugh dies I'll dance in the streets like Muslims after 9 11

he was a man who did his job to the best of his ability
So was Saddam and bin ladin and castro

If rush Limbaugh dies I'll dance in the streets like Muslims after 9 11

Wow!
Did you have to make that comparison?
Creepy.

I knew it!

Great day for america

First you got to win white house and hold the senate

Come November sonny. You're going to see turnout like you never thought possible and you poor limp-wrists can sit at home and wring your wee little hands at the ass-whipping that is coming your way. That, my good communist, you can take to the proverbial bank.....

Forum List

Back