What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
The electorate is stupid if they still don’t get it after that bullshit tax bill republicans passed.

Or if they think the economy was bad in 2016 but is great now
Yeah....that bullshit tax bill created over 3 million jobs.
No it didnt

Manufacturing jobs had their biggest jump in over ten years.

Those are

1. on average higher paying jobs.

2. disproportionately jobs that blacks can get.

3. Traditionally jobs that allowed for upward mobility.

4. Type of jobs that allows a man to support his family.

This is the type of change that can change people's lives for the better, changing families and whole communities.

If people notice...

That's why the dems are screaming so loud. To try to get people distracted.

The average monthly job gain under Trump is now 167,182, well behind the average monthly gain of 216,958 jobs during Obama’s entire second term. It’s also well shy of the pace required to meet his goal of 25 million new jobs over 10 years.

There are jobs, and then there are jobs.

Also, consider the context of polices designed to reduce the labor pool, not flood it with Third Worlders.

I am feeling more and more encouraged by more and more new bits, these days.

I just wish that he had not been distracted by Fucking North Korea or before that, fucking Syria.

And had done this shit, a fucking YEAR AGO.
My company is being hit hard by trumps needless trade war. Not a fan of bush or trumpanomics

This is what I tell all my friends and anyone else in my community who will listen.
We need blacks to turn out like they did for Obama.

Tell them black lives only matter if they are a big voting block

If any blacks in flint don't vote after being given lead poisoned water they should be ashamed

Don't you think that will be a hard sell?

I mean, after all, the black turn out was the highest it had ever been, for Obama.

What did they get for it? After 8 years, riots, and higher racism than ever before? And the slums are still slums. The crime rate in black areas is still massive, and honestly higher now than ever. Drugs are rampant, and broken family rates, higher than ever.

Where was the big black utopia that was expected from Obama? Where was the big win for black communities?

I have several black women I work with here at my job, and both said this to me.... directly "I voted for Obama, and everyone keeps telling me I have to vote democrat... but what have they done for me?"

One of the two girls, did vote in the last election. For Trump. She's still happy with her choice. (I can't stand Trump, but I do enjoy watching the left freak out over him).

But honestly, explain to me... if you can.... what exactly is the sales pitch for the Democrats to Black people, when they already elected someone who claimed to fix the world, and racism, and nothing changed, and by many accounts got worse? On what basis do you claim they need to keep following your parade?

That is and was bullshit. Think about all the poor black people who got Obamacare. Fuck what you/they see on TV. That's the corporate media lying to us. They use race to divide us. It drives whites to the polls while it/you discourage blacks from voting.

Rick Snyder in Michigan poisoned black citizens in Flint with lead.

Really? Do list all the millions of people who are dead today because of being poisoned by Rick Snyder?

*sigh*.... This the best you can do? Make up lies?

Your post is funny though.....

That's the corporate media lying to us. They use race to divide us.

and then you turn right around and say.....

It drives whites to the polls while it/you discourage blacks from voting. Rick Snyder in Michigan poisoned black citizens in Flint with lead.

Do you not see that you just now used race to divide us?
Do you think saying things like that, is going to bring us together? Or is it pushing an 'us' verses 'them' ideology where people we voted for are 'poisoning black people'?

You just pushed a race baiting, dividing the country, view. Do you really not see that?

As for ObamaCare, it's amazing how oblivious you people are. Do tell, have you used ObamaCare? Because I have. Or I should say, I tried to. In 2006, I got an insurance policy that covered everything I needed, for $67 a month.
I have not had insurance for the last 5 years. Why? The cost is too high for me. ObamaCare, didn't make insurance cheaper like Obama promised. It made it drastically more expensive. The cheapest policy I could get was $250 a month. I couldn't afford that. Still can't. Don't have insurance right now. Haven't had for 3 years.

You don't know what you are talking about. You people are oblivious.

The BBC had a great documentary, where the report was running around trying to find people who supported ObamaCare. She went to a Black public clinic in Alabama, thinking obviously they would support ObamaCare, and was shocked to find even the black manager who ran the clinic wasn't happy with it.

Honestly, you don't know what you are talking about.

Besides that, this isn't what people want.

You morons on the left, seem to be oblivious to this. Life doesn't have meaning and purpose, and value, by getting more free stuff handed to you. I'm sorry, but it doesn't.

In fact, getting stuff handed to you, takes away from you one of the primary values in life.... namely dignity and respect.

You want to see a man with joy and pride in his life, you find one that worked his way up, and earned what he has. When you find a man defeated and angry at the world, you find one sitting around collecting other people's hard work... which is what government hand outs are.

There's a wealthy CEO who went to Haiti, on a charity mission. He started off handing out free stuff, and he kept seeing all these unhappy people. They didn't seem to be super happy to be getting free crap. He kept comparing the people who were getting stuff for free, to his employees who were happy.

And he finally asked around to find out what was going on, and one of these people that was getting free stuff, told him, they don't really want his free stuff, they want a job. They want to earn their own stuff.

With that, the CEO invested in Haiti, and opened a company there. A for-profit, making money, company. In the process, he employed hundreds of these Haitians. Shocking thing happened.... all these sad dejected charity cases, turned into happy workers with self-respect. Were they paid millions? No. Of course not. Did they have a life of luxury? No of course not.

But here's what they did have. Self-respect. They may not have much, but they have the dignity of knowing what they do have, they earned themselves, and it wasn't just them being the helpless beneficiaries of other people's generosity.

You people on the left, if you had your way, would deny them that. You would say this evil CEO is exploiting them, and he has so much he should give it away. You would doom those people to poverty until they die, as long as no one made money on them having a job, and demand they do nothing but sit on their butts with their hands out.

You doubt that? Just look at the poor blacks in this country, that after 50 years of left-wing democrat government programs and charity and welfare, are still in the slums they grew up in. That's why that black women where I work, who got her degree, earned her position, and is living in the suburbs, said to me "What has Obama done for me?"

Answer... nothing. She earned her money. She earned her education. She earned her home. She made her way in life. She improved her position. Obama didn't do jack for her.

So I ask again.... what is your sales pitch? Huh? What have the democrats ever done for the blacks in this country, other than keep them enslaved to government handouts in the slums for their entire lives?

Why do you think Kanye West is singing about leaving the democrat plantation, and thinking for himself?
Can you afford healthcare now? No. All trump said is you don’t have to buy it.

So you are uninsured. Wouldn’t it be nice if we had national healthcare?

No it didnt

Those are

This is the type of change that can change people's lives for the better, changing families and whole communities.

If people notice...

The average monthly job gain under Trump is now 167,182, well behind the average monthly gain of 216,958 jobs during Obama’s entire second term. It’s also well shy of the pace required to meet his goal of 25 million new jobs over 10 years.

Also, consider the context of polices designed to reduce the labor pool, not flood it with Third Worlders.

I just wish that he had not been distracted by Fucking North Korea or before that, fucking Syria.

My company is being hit hard by trumps needless trade war. Not a fan of bush or trumpanomics
:boohoo:

Obama's antics cost me my nest-egg for my retirement.
Not a fan of Keynesian Economics by any stretch.

This is what I tell all my friends and anyone else in my community who will listen.

If any blacks in flint don't vote after being given lead poisoned water they should be ashamed

I mean, after all, the black turn out was the highest it had ever been, for Obama.

What did they get for it? After 8 years, riots, and higher racism than ever before? And the slums are still slums. The crime rate in black areas is still massive, and honestly higher now than ever. Drugs are rampant, and broken family rates, higher than ever.

Where was the big black utopia that was expected from Obama? Where was the big win for black communities?

I have several black women I work with here at my job, and both said this to me.... directly "I voted for Obama, and everyone keeps telling me I have to vote democrat... but what have they done for me?"

One of the two girls, did vote in the last election. For Trump. She's still happy with her choice. (I can't stand Trump, but I do enjoy watching the left freak out over him).

But honestly, explain to me... if you can.... what exactly is the sales pitch for the Democrats to Black people, when they already elected someone who claimed to fix the world, and racism, and nothing changed, and by many accounts got worse? On what basis do you claim they need to keep following your parade?

That is and was bullshit. Think about all the poor black people who got Obamacare. Fuck what you/they see on TV. That's the corporate media lying to us. They use race to divide us. It drives whites to the polls while it/you discourage blacks from voting.

Really? Do list all the millions of people who are dead today because of being poisoned by Rick Snyder?

It drives whites to the polls while it/you discourage blacks from voting. Rick Snyder in Michigan poisoned black citizens in Flint with lead.

Do you think saying things like that, is going to bring us together? Or is it pushing an 'us' verses 'them' ideology where people we voted for are 'poisoning black people'?

You just pushed a race baiting, dividing the country, view. Do you really not see that?

As for ObamaCare, it's amazing how oblivious you people are. Do tell, have you used ObamaCare? Because I have. Or I should say, I tried to. In 2006, I got an insurance policy that covered everything I needed, for $67 a month.
I have not had insurance for the last 5 years. Why? The cost is too high for me. ObamaCare, didn't make insurance cheaper like Obama promised. It made it drastically more expensive. The cheapest policy I could get was $250 a month. I couldn't afford that. Still can't. Don't have insurance right now. Haven't had for 3 years.

The BBC had a great documentary, where the report was running around trying to find people who supported ObamaCare. She went to a Black public clinic in Alabama, thinking obviously they would support ObamaCare, and was shocked to find even the black manager who ran the clinic wasn't happy with it.

You morons on the left, seem to be oblivious to this. Life doesn't have meaning and purpose, and value, by getting more free stuff handed to you. I'm sorry, but it doesn't.

In fact, getting stuff handed to you, takes away from you one of the primary values in life.... namely dignity and respect.

You want to see a man with joy and pride in his life, you find one that worked his way up, and earned what he has. When you find a man defeated and angry at the world, you find one sitting around collecting other people's hard work... which is what government hand outs are.

There's a wealthy CEO who went to Haiti, on a charity mission. He started off handing out free stuff, and he kept seeing all these unhappy people. They didn't seem to be super happy to be getting free crap. He kept comparing the people who were getting stuff for free, to his employees who were happy.

And he finally asked around to find out what was going on, and one of these people that was getting free stuff, told him, they don't really want his free stuff, they want a job. They want to earn their own stuff.

With that, the CEO invested in Haiti, and opened a company there. A for-profit, making money, company. In the process, he employed hundreds of these Haitians. Shocking thing happened.... all these sad dejected charity cases, turned into happy workers with self-respect. Were they paid millions? No. Of course not. Did they have a life of luxury? No of course not.

But here's what they did have. Self-respect. They may not have much, but they have the dignity of knowing what they do have, they earned themselves, and it wasn't just them being the helpless beneficiaries of other people's generosity.

You people on the left, if you had your way, would deny them that. You would say this evil CEO is exploiting them, and he has so much he should give it away. You would doom those people to poverty until they die, as long as no one made money on them having a job, and demand they do nothing but sit on their butts with their hands out.

You doubt that? Just look at the poor blacks in this country, that after 50 years of left-wing democrat government programs and charity and welfare, are still in the slums they grew up in. That's why that black women where I work, who got her degree, earned her position, and is living in the suburbs, said to me "What has Obama done for me?"

Answer... nothing. She earned her money. She earned her education. She earned her home. She made her way in life. She improved her position. Obama didn't do jack for her.

So I ask again.... what is your sales pitch? Huh? What have the democrats ever done for the blacks in this country, other than keep them enslaved to government handouts in the slums for their entire lives?

Why do you think Kanye West is singing about leaving the democrat plantation, and thinking for himself?

Just consider yourself lucky you weren't forced onto Obamacare.......massively expensive insurance that doesn't cover much of anything because of the extremely high deductibles.

Your facts are cherry-picked as usual.

You rely on Soroscheck.com

You need a better source than that, Dipshit.

Well dipstick, you have not posted ANY facts to challenge in this thread at all, so it is now incumbent upon you to post a source that validates 3 million jobs being added by Trumptard as you allege.

You have 3 options. Produce a fact, prove that what I posted is not a fact, or STFU.

By the way, if memory serves me correctly, aren't you the same moron who once stated that FDR was not in office when the Great Depression ended, and that he had no part in leading the country back to prosperity?

Your ignorance is not mandatory, it is your choice. Google is free. Learn how to use it.
Your ignorance is obvious.

You can't just point to a generic sample of jobs created during the Obama administration and claim he created them, unless they are public sector jobs, which were used to pad his statistics.

You DO understand the difference between white collar and blue collar jobs? You do understand that any public sector jobs are a negative factor on the debt, right?

OH, and FYI, according to the BLS the civilian work force grew by 601, 000 in June alone.

Employment Situation Summary

Your ignorance unbelieveable in an age of information. You are the one who stated that "Trump created 3 million jobs" but have yet to even remotely validate your statement.

I thoroughly understand the difference between white collar and blue collar jobs, but real the question here is DO YOU understand the difference between an administration actually creating jobs and creating an environment that supports job growth?

And BTW, 601,000 does not equal 3 million
601,000 in June alone. And June was a slow month. How long has the tax cut been in effect?
7 months?

The fact is nobody can actually say for sure what causes job growth.
Not one of you assholes can say Obama created one single job in the Private sector. You only assume that what you're being told is the truth. You cherry-pick the details and throw out bogus statistics which don't tell the whole picture.
For example: Trump’s first year and a half all counts, but Obama's first term doesn't. What happened didn't matter a damn as far as Obama is concerned because you claim it was Bush's economy. WHY IN THE FUCK ISN'T THIS OBAMA'S ECONOMY???

You also. forget that the real payoff on the tax cuts will show themselves when everyone files their 2017 returns, which doesn't happen till next year, fuckwad.

So where did you get the alleged :fact" of 3 million jobs created?

You just admitted that "no one really knows what causes job growth" but you also state that "Trump created 3 million jobs", and then imply that the last president created no jobs at all?

Obama inherited an economy that was experiencing a serious recession, you fool. And it took time to fix it.

If now is "Obama's economy" then Trump should not be taking any credit for anything.than he has done.

As far as filing returns, if I am not mistaken, 2017 returns were due back in April of this year.

Look at a calendar, you dunce.
If you serve the rich then to stimulate the economy you give the rich tax breaks and hope for the best.

This also starves the government of funds it needs.

And you double the debt on defense spending.

If you are a democrat you do infrastructure spending.

Just consider yourself lucky you weren't forced onto Obamacare.......massively expensive insurance that doesn't cover much of anything because of the extremely high deductibles.
I was “forced” onto it.

And when my employer stopped paying I stopped buying it. So take the penalty on your tax returns. How much is that gonna cost you?

I was “forced” onto it.

And when my employer stopped paying I stopped buying it. So take the penalty on your tax returns. How much is that gonna cost you?
You were forced into buying that lousy insurance, and you have the nerve to be critical about anyone who tries to fix health care instead of fuck it up like Obama and company did.

The most it will cost you is $2000. Something like 2.5% of your gross income. Even at $2000 that’s $170 a month.

I was “forced” onto it.

You were forced into buying that lousy insurance, and you have the nerve to be critical about anyone who tries to fix health care instead of fuck it up like Obama and company did.
No we tried to fix healthcare. You people don’t deserve affordable healthcare.

And you’ll never get it. And like my republican buddy who had to have a fund raiser to pay for his wife’s cancer because he had a plan like you used to have, that’s not the America I want to live in. Is that your plan? Go fund me Medicare?

The most it will cost you is $2000. Something like 2.5% of your gross income. Even at $2000 that’s $170 a month.
I don't need expensive insurance that I can't use.
The deductibles are way too high.
It's like not being insured.

No, it would not be nice.

What would be nice is to deregulate the health care system, so that the market would push prices down.

You say "wouldn't it be nice" as if we could just write a law, and have this free health care system pop into existence, and it would have no impact on me.

That isn't true. By most unrealistically optimistic estimates, a national health care system would require at least a 12% increase in income taxes on all Americans.

A 12% increase in taxes on me, would be more expensive than any health insurance I have ever purchased in my entire life.

And 12% is way optimistic. You look at most of the world, and their poorest people pay far more than 12% more than we do in taxes, largely to cover health care.

And we already know what government run health care looks like. We have the VA system now. Lousy care, long wait times, and scandals. Ironically the exact same thing we see in other countries with government health care.

I was “forced” onto it.

And you’ll never get it. And like my republican buddy who had to have a fund raiser to pay for his wife’s cancer because he had a plan like you used to have, that’s not the America I want to live in. Is that your plan? Go fund me Medicare?

First off, no one 'deserves' health care. I don't know why you people think that your existence means you are owed anything. Further, I actually had to go to the doctor without insurance, and I still got health care. I just also got a rather large hospital bill. Which wasn't a problem, I just had to pay it, and I did. And yeah it was expensive, but I paid my bills. Because unlike you, I'm not a spoiled brat child, trying to force everyone else to pay my bills. I paid my own bills. That's what adults do. They take responsibility, not try and make others take their responsibility.

Second, no your buddy obviously didn't have a policy like mine, or he wouldn't have to have a go fund me for cancer. You seem really oblivious as to how these policies work. A catastrophic coverage policy is specifically designed for things like cancer.

If you have a catastrophic coverage policy, and it doesn't cover cancer, that's a contradiction in terms. Ridiculous. My $67 policy I had, had $2 Million dollars in coverage. That's more coverage than some regular employer policies had at the time.

What it didn't cover, was things like maternity care. If you had told me that your buddy had a catastrophic policy like mine, but had to drum up some money for a baby being born, then I would have bought that.

Thirdly, affordable health care is as simple as deregulating health care. The moment we do that, it will end up affordable.

As long as you people keep screwing with it, it will be less affordable.

DywXiBxF9oVYIzp59YJb_Y1J6_J4DY5U1MPGgl87Wt4H4CIhJ71ree8PEvqzptHm_cBUFvBGUJl_wHgzA-N8op6tQquUCw0z__vAo1Zp9_XOV72DHS8FLZZeIf-RmNLGuAUhNZxwrg-B48mXsfFQ44zvbfjyLjmgkzr5rtsgcxCO8AubhYNN53QHUokW0uwNfL5hDSHsfXLEvv1FEK0B433ErvU-k6p5oYq_6DnXTsELiw4nKHO_IjXMS_3fYs-ZbHB-mLRtLS2hCgOokzWS5I2qNSRBC5wieERq6x0ymnjtdWXFq_X5NndmqOCFH5skM6T6d3llBNLcDnCRC6-FN9s6Ui94OYqftqeOmHFKejZhAmedwGOzmHou5cTbDfLVreww8heqCmjTe2lAGA1RiMk4fMp1q4u_-aL5zQGzWJKTToKHxVssiLA4pAa5rjf6qE6KJORBtIUbcy950LPk9NFKYZQ1eQnr6t0Y9vaU4ZjqlM2MD0CjT3E7ndLqFGQNUM2OsGEoczPwms5fuP9aAZnmUHv0UpbNwl5fE7sn0njbxQvS1TsdtLCv6PpM-Xu5m7IlGR7ugmECLMOiVtolZDtP0h5cINcaeLE7mw8=w700-h517-no

This is the result of your system. Less affordable health care. This is the legacy of ObamaCare.

No, it would not be nice.

What would be nice is to deregulate the health care system, so that the market would push prices down.

You say "wouldn't it be nice" as if we could just write a law, and have this free health care system pop into existence, and it would have no impact on me.

That isn't true. By most unrealistically optimistic estimates, a national health care system would require at least a 12% increase in income taxes on all Americans.

A 12% increase in taxes on me, would be more expensive than any health insurance I have ever purchased in my entire life.

And 12% is way optimistic. You look at most of the world, and their poorest people pay far more than 12% more than we do in taxes, largely to cover health care.

And we already know what government run health care looks like. We have the VA system now. Lousy care, long wait times, and scandals. Ironically the exact same thing we see in other countries with government health care.

My buddies in Canada and Europe and Australia don't seem to mind. They don't feel overtaxed. And when they lose a job they don't shit their pants worrying about if they get sick.

I hope they fix this but I don't think deregulating the industry is going to lower prices the way you think.

Employer health insurance premiums show a small rise, less than the increase for Obamacare plans. Family health insurance premiums rose an average of 3% this year for people getting coverage through their jobs, the sixth consecutive year of small increases, according to a study released Tuesday.Sep 19, 2017

I was “forced” onto it.

First off, no one 'deserves' health care. I don't know why you people think that your existence means you are owed anything. Further, I actually had to go to the doctor without insurance, and I still got health care. I just also got a rather large hospital bill. Which wasn't a problem, I just had to pay it, and I did. And yeah it was expensive, but I paid my bills. Because unlike you, I'm not a spoiled brat child, trying to force everyone else to pay my bills. I paid my own bills. That's what adults do. They take responsibility, not try and make others take their responsibility.

Second, no your buddy obviously didn't have a policy like mine, or he wouldn't have to have a go fund me for cancer. You seem really oblivious as to how these policies work. A catastrophic coverage policy is specifically designed for things like cancer.

If you have a catastrophic coverage policy, and it doesn't cover cancer, that's a contradiction in terms. Ridiculous. My $67 policy I had, had $2 Million dollars in coverage. That's more coverage than some regular employer policies had at the time.

What it didn't cover, was things like maternity care. If you had told me that your buddy had a catastrophic policy like mine, but had to drum up some money for a baby being born, then I would have bought that.

Thirdly, affordable health care is as simple as deregulating health care. The moment we do that, it will end up affordable.

As long as you people keep screwing with it, it will be less affordable.

DywXiBxF9oVYIzp59YJb_Y1J6_J4DY5U1MPGgl87Wt4H4CIhJ71ree8PEvqzptHm_cBUFvBGUJl_wHgzA-N8op6tQquUCw0z__vAo1Zp9_XOV72DHS8FLZZeIf-RmNLGuAUhNZxwrg-B48mXsfFQ44zvbfjyLjmgkzr5rtsgcxCO8AubhYNN53QHUokW0uwNfL5hDSHsfXLEvv1FEK0B433ErvU-k6p5oYq_6DnXTsELiw4nKHO_IjXMS_3fYs-ZbHB-mLRtLS2hCgOokzWS5I2qNSRBC5wieERq6x0ymnjtdWXFq_X5NndmqOCFH5skM6T6d3llBNLcDnCRC6-FN9s6Ui94OYqftqeOmHFKejZhAmedwGOzmHou5cTbDfLVreww8heqCmjTe2lAGA1RiMk4fMp1q4u_-aL5zQGzWJKTToKHxVssiLA4pAa5rjf6qE6KJORBtIUbcy950LPk9NFKYZQ1eQnr6t0Y9vaU4ZjqlM2MD0CjT3E7ndLqFGQNUM2OsGEoczPwms5fuP9aAZnmUHv0UpbNwl5fE7sn0njbxQvS1TsdtLCv6PpM-Xu5m7IlGR7ugmECLMOiVtolZDtP0h5cINcaeLE7mw8=w700-h517-no

This is the result of your system. Less affordable health care. This is the legacy of ObamaCare.

He, and you, both chose the low monthly premium. Yes it covers you for cancer but still you have to pay $10K out of pocket when you get cancer. And my republican buddy couldn't afford $10K so he had to have a fucking charity. How embarrassing. That's the America you want to live in?

Ok, I give up. You are all stupid fucks. You are right. You have no right to medical treatment if you get cancer and you are uninsured. We should have them just die. I think we are overpopulated anyways so I'm cool with that if the rest of you are. I have great insurance.

No it didnt

Those are

If people notice...

It is not needless. You company might have adjusted to thrive while the nation as a whole was being fucked.

That is not reason enough to let the nation as a whole continue to be fucked.

No it didnt

Those are

If people notice...

It is not needless. You company might have adjusted to thrive while the nation as a whole was being fucked.

Let’s see if this benefits workers

Those are

If people notice...

Let’s see if this benefits workers

Agreed. Let us see.

Forum List

Back