What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.

"You put them first and they put you last. Cause you're a chump. A political chump! ... Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that party can't keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you are dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party -- you're not only a chump but you're a traitor to your race." -- Malcolm X

If 55% of the poor/middle class whites are stupid, I side with the 95% of the blacks and 45% of whites who vote right.

You are a traitor to your class. If you aren't rich you are a house n*#ga

You sound very racist

Yes it did.
That is bullshit. I'm calling BULLSHIT! Show me these 3 million jobs you lying prick.

Oh. One other question. How many jobs did Obama's stimulus create?
None.
So you admit that your claim that Trump's tax break created 3 million USA jobs was a lie.
Nope.
Fuck you
You lied mofo. Trump's tax breaks didn't create 3 million jobs but I'm sure that's a lie you are willing to repeat. Liar

Oh, and fuck you.

Aprox 2,100,000 so far....easily 3,000,000 by December.
The Stimulus didn't create jobs......it created more debt.

That is bullshit. I'm calling BULLSHIT! Show me these 3 million jobs you lying prick.

None.
So you admit that your claim that Trump's tax break created 3 million USA jobs was a lie.
Nope.
Fuck you
You lied mofo. Trump's tax breaks didn't create 3 million jobs but I'm sure that's a lie you are willing to repeat. Liar

Oh, and fuck you.
So did Trump's tax breaks.

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.

"You put them first and they put you last. Cause you're a chump. A political chump! ... Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that party can't keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you are dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party -- you're not only a chump but you're a traitor to your race." -- Malcolm X

If 55% of the poor/middle class whites are stupid, I side with the 95% of the blacks and 45% of whites who vote right.

You sound very racist
You're the one who said I was a traitor to my race. No son, it is you who is the racist. Your republican spin about what is and isn't racist isn't going to fly with me. I'm smarter than you.

And I would be a traitor to my race. If it were wrong I would side with right. I'm not a little NAZI like you Trumpeters are.

You sound very racist
You're the one who said I was a traitor to my race. No son, it is you who is the racist. Your republican spin about what is and isn't racist isn't going to fly with me. I'm smarter than you.

And I would be a traitor to my race. If it were wrong I would side with right. I'm not a little NAZI like you Trumpeters are.

No, that was Malcolm X who said that. Did you read the quote?

Jake, ask Stats to read it to you

Nope.
Fuck you

Oh, and fuck you.
It's not Trump's tax cuts. It's a congressional tax cut.
Or didn't you know that?
Congress passes the budget, not the president.

You sound very racist

Actually you talk more like a fucking Nazi than anyone I know.

This is what I tell all my friends and anyone else in my community who will listen.
We need blacks to turn out like they did for Obama.

Tell them black lives only matter if they are a big voting block

If any blacks in flint don't vote after being given lead poisoned water they should be ashamed
Or most likely they dont believe anything will change so why bother voting?
it won't change if you don't vote. Pick a black leader and vote for them.

If one democrat screws you vote for a more progressive liberal in the primaries.

Obama couldn't do shit for black people because blacks rewarded Republicans who obstructed Obama by not voting in the 2010 midterms. Rather than vote out the obstructionists you rewarded by staying home.

Blacks never vote midterms. Don't act like you tried a couple midterms in a row and didn't have a lot of success. If I'm wrong whens the last time a lot of blacks voted in a midterm?

Don't vote don't matter.
i think you forgot that up until recently most politicians were prejudiced or didnt want to risk alienating whites by doing things for Blacks. Your credibility is like an eraser. The more mistakes you make the smaller it gets. White politicians have very little credibility.
Try voting every 2 years for the next ten years then tell me voting doesn't matter. Until then you're just making excuses and trapped in victimhood.

So you don't vote?

He's waiting for a free ride to the polling place.

Nope.
Fuck you

Oh, and fuck you.
Or didn't you know that?
Then it's not Obamacare fuckface.

You sound very racist

Actually you talk more like a fucking Nazi than anyone I know.
Just like how you cons spin it and say we are the racists, or we are the party for the rich or WE are the fascists.

Or somehow America isn't fair to you poor broke whites because of things like AA or illegal aliens. Boy are you being duped.

You guys are great spinmasters.

Nope.
Fuck you

Oh, and fuck you.
Or didn't you know that?
Then it's not Obamacare fuckface.
Obamacare was Obama's baby. He brought in the people to write the thing and congress crammed it up our asses.

BTW, not one of Obama's budgets passed.

..... I'm smarter than you. ......

:lmao:

YOU, of all people, post that...? :lmao:

There isn't so much as a prokaryote, or even a reasonably warm stone on this planet to whom you could reasonably address such a claim.

You sound very racist

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I would like a reduction in costs.
Obama spent most of his presidency trying to jack up the costs of energy and raising taxes at the same time he was spending us into bankruptcy.
You can’t relate you make enough to be gop. Explain why is poor folk should be?

You just admitted you’re part of the investor class not the working class. We see no benefit to your ways. Once we are rich too we will see it. I’m starting to.

Idiot leftists keep trying to push their class warfare bullshit despite being called on their hypocrisy by the electorate only just recently. They don't learn because they can't.
The electorate is stupid if they still don’t get it after that bullshit tax bill republicans passed.

Or if they think the economy was bad in 2016 but is great now
Yeah....that bullshit tax bill created over 3 million jobs.
No it didnt

Manufacturing jobs had their biggest jump in over ten years.

Those are

1. on average higher paying jobs.

2. disproportionately jobs that blacks can get.

3. Traditionally jobs that allowed for upward mobility.

4. Type of jobs that allows a man to support his family.

This is the type of change that can change people's lives for the better, changing families and whole communities.

If people notice...

That's why the dems are screaming so loud. To try to get people distracted.

Idiot leftists keep trying to push their class warfare bullshit despite being called on their hypocrisy by the electorate only just recently. They don't learn because they can't.
The electorate is stupid if they still don’t get it after that bullshit tax bill republicans passed.

No it didnt
Yes it did.

The average monthly job gain under Trump is now 167,182, well behind the average monthly gain of 216,958 jobs during Obama’s entire second term. It’s also well shy of the pace required to meet his goal of 25 million new jobs over 10 years.

No it didnt
Yes it did.

Nothing in fact check indicates 3 million.
Trump's Numbers - FactCheck.org

No it didnt
Yes it did.

The average monthly job gain under Trump is now 167,182, well behind the average monthly gain of 216,958 jobs during Obama’s entire second term. It’s also well shy of the pace required to meet his goal of 25 million new jobs over 10 years.

No it didnt
Yes it did.

Bullshit. I remember when you idiots were cheering losing only 500,000/mo.

You can't point to a single private sector job Obama created.

All Obama had to do was not fuck it up
... And he had a GOP Congress in power since 2010 to make sure he didn't.

161104101233-obama-jobs-private-340xa.jpg

No it didnt
Yes it did.

No it didnt
Yes it did.

Had he not had an obsructioninst group of retards in the GOP in the way of what he was doing, he likely could have done even more.

Educate yourself by reading more. It will contribute to helping you look less ignorant.

How good were the 10.9 million jobs under Obama?

Attachments

• 161104101233-obama-jobs-private-340xa.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 23
You can’t relate you make enough to be gop. Explain why is poor folk should be?

You just admitted you’re part of the investor class not the working class. We see no benefit to your ways. Once we are rich too we will see it. I’m starting to.

No it didnt

Manufacturing jobs had their biggest jump in over ten years.

Those are

1. on average higher paying jobs.

2. disproportionately jobs that blacks can get.

3. Traditionally jobs that allowed for upward mobility.

4. Type of jobs that allows a man to support his family.

This is the type of change that can change people's lives for the better, changing families and whole communities.

If people notice...

That's why the dems are screaming so loud. To try to get people distracted.

No it didnt
Yes it did.

No it didnt
Yes it did.

75 straight months of jobs gains under Obama after he got us out of the Great Recession. Greatest recession since the Great depression.. Stop being a loser. One minute, the president doesn't have anything to do with the economy, next thing Trump directly created 3 million jobs with the tax bill, which is a bald faced lie and you know it.

Forum List

Back