What? No thread on how Trump obliterated MSM tonight?

It was awesome to see, lol. Slapped them in the face with their own lies.

It was. Trump owns them, they know it to. I think that's what gets them the most. He rubbed their noses in their own shit.
I hope this becomes a "thing." Keep them accountable.
Me too me too! I hope the reporters continue to insist he answer the question they are asking, instead of deflecting to nonsense answers. It really seems to trigger him and I like it when he's exposed for what he really is. A whiny, petty cry baby who thinks the world should revolve around his fat, bald, ugly self.

Now he thinks he is Captain Bligh from Mutiny on the Bounty, which seems like a great comparison to me. Finally, he got one thing right. Certainly he has never seen the movie, despite tweeting about it this morning. You think he'd have better things to do in the midst of a pandemic.

They represent you well. They diddnt ask questions they screamed at the sky. Trump fish hooked the stupid whores and drug them allover the room on national TV. And his meeting with the survivors? Awesome. He should flog the infosluts in the morning and bring out any survivor who's willing in the afternoon and do that every Monday since all people like you want to happen is mass death. Yalls hysteria is yummy.

Well, he's hardly going to meet with grieving families, is he? Your projection of hysteria is laughable. Didn't you see your fellow cultists upstream advocate burning a reporter at the stake and volunteering to light the match?

Jesus in a jumpsuit! You fellas are dense.

Cry baby.

Watch this one three times, and try to remember he's supposed to be the President of the United States.

Yanno what, even just watch it without the sound and watch the body language. She completely owns him and he knows it. You notice that the more he gets cornered being called on his own bullshit, the more lies he tells.

Only a libtard would agree with you. She did live action what you do when you are called out for telling lies professor. Her face turned red and she started yelling. She was owned. She even did all the work for the presidant. She should be pulled and be replaced by a professional.

It was. Trump owns them, they know it to. I think that's what gets them the most. He rubbed their noses in their own shit.
I hope this becomes a "thing." Keep them accountable.
Me too me too! I hope the reporters continue to insist he answer the question they are asking, instead of deflecting to nonsense answers. It really seems to trigger him and I like it when he's exposed for what he really is. A whiny, petty cry baby who thinks the world should revolve around his fat, bald, ugly self.

Now he thinks he is Captain Bligh from Mutiny on the Bounty, which seems like a great comparison to me. Finally, he got one thing right. Certainly he has never seen the movie, despite tweeting about it this morning. You think he'd have better things to do in the midst of a pandemic.

They represent you well. They diddnt ask questions they screamed at the sky. Trump fish hooked the stupid whores and drug them allover the room on national TV. And his meeting with the survivors? Awesome. He should flog the infosluts in the morning and bring out any survivor who's willing in the afternoon and do that every Monday since all people like you want to happen is mass death. Yalls hysteria is yummy.

Well, he's hardly going to meet with grieving families, is he? Your projection of hysteria is laughable. Didn't you see your fellow cultists upstream advocate burning a reporter at the stake and volunteering to light the match?

Jesus in a jumpsuit! You fellas are dense.

Cry baby.

You may be thinking of Toddler Trump.

Watch this one three times, and try to remember he's supposed to be the President of the United States.

Yanno what, even just watch it without the sound and watch the body language. She completely owns him and he knows it. You notice that the more he gets cornered being called on his own bullshit, the more lies he tells.

Only a libtard would agree with you. She did live action what you do when you are called out for telling lies professor. Her face turned red and she started yelling. She was owned. She even did all the work for the presidant. She should be pulled and be replaced by a professional.

She did not yell at him once. She sat there calmly. Trump is the one with the red face, who is angry, and cornered. Trump thinks getting angry displays his righteousness, but it's been my life experience that those who get angry like Trump, are usually lying and cornered. He can't explain himself so he attacks. I noticed that Brett Kavenaugh pulled that same "liar's tell" bullshit in his confirmation hearings, and guys like Devon Nunes and Mark Meadows pulled it in the Impeachment Hearings.

Those who are telling the truth have no need to "sell" the story with outrage and indigation. There is no reason to become unhinged or belligerent, or attempt to humiliate those who question you. The old line "Methinks he doth protest too much" is as true as it was when Shakespeare wrote it.

And he does this kind of belligerent bulllying most often with women.

She did not yell at him once. She sat there calmly. Trump is the one with the red face, who is angry, and cornered. Trump thinks getting angry displays his righteousness, but it's been my life experience that those who get angry like Trump, are usually lying and cornered. He can't explain himself so he attacks. I noticed that Brett Kavenaugh pulled that same "liar's tell" bullshit in his confirmation hearings, and guys like Devon Nunes and Mark Meadows pulled it in the Impeachment Hearings.

Those who are telling the truth have no need to "sell" the story with outrage and indigation. There is no reason to become unhinged or belligerent, or attempt to humiliate those who question you. The old line "Methinks he doth protest too much" is as true as it was when Shakespeare wrote it.

Yes she did. She got hysterical. Dumb belong infotwats who sucked their way into their position tend to do that.

Yes she did. She got hysterical. Dumb belong infotwats who sucked their way into their position tend to do that.

If you can ignore the evidence in front of your eyes, sure. Of course, that's a specialty of Trump followers.

If you can ignore the evidence in front of your eyes, sure. Of course, that's a specialty of Trump followers.

It's awesom watching how bad it stings. Just turn off the tv and spend some food stamps. A triple chocolate cake will make you feel better.

Indeed, he has a long history. He did it with another female reporter in the same event, who asked if he had consulted governors about having "total authority". Treated her like a child. "Enough"

This gets back to what I don't get about the OP, Gracie -- see, years ago on this very forum, I remember it well, some whatever-thread was going on, and Gracie was in it, and I was in it and at some point Gracie said to me, "stop treating me like a child". And I thought about it and saw that she was right, that I was guilty, and I came back and apologized and begged forgiveness (which she gave gracefully). And now here's the same poster, the OP, condoning this sort of behaviour in an orange cult leader that she rightly wouldn't tolerate in others. How the gracious have fallen.

Clearly the GOP talking points are that Trump owned the libs and made their heads explode.

Meanwhile, the Governors are taking control of the pandemic because Trump is just too damn stupid. Stupidity. Trump failed at Presidenting because of stupidity.

I haven't got to see it yet...but my father said it was the single greatest news conference in the history of television...and since he's experienced the entire history of television, I expect that's likely accurate.
I found it on the Blaze

Unbelievable how these young, arrogant, and so called new generation journalist have the nerve to try and crash a formal briefing with their petty TDS, and orange man bad bullcrap. They should be so embarassed, and Trump should start screening these people out before they ever get into the room. We are going through a crisis with unbelievable consequences, and people are dying, yet the leftist media attempts to score political points inside a briefing room where emergency and formal business concerning the country on whole is being conducted. You have got to be kidding me right ??? Enough with the idiocy already, and let's get back to somehow unifying in order to bring this nation back on line again. Reporters or so called journalist that are attempting to undermine the nation by being rude and petulant towards our governing body while a major crisis is on going, and especially so at a time like this, uhh well is just about as low as it gets really. They can't get no lower than what we are witnessing in that mess can they ??

I hope it's a weekly thing. I also hope he keeps bringing survivors out to counter all the gloom and doom zombie apocalypse crap. Folks might not mind sitting so much if he did that.

Yep. If they cant police themselves at least THIS president will hold them accountable

Unbelievable how these young, arrogant, and so called new generation journalist have the nerve to try and crash a formal briefing with their petty TDS, and orange man bad bullcrap.
Yeah. Holding the president to account! What do they think they are, a free press or something?
If that is what they are doing then there is no issue, but we aren't fool's, and we know what is going on in that bullcrap.

Forum List

Back