What? No thread on how Trump obliterated MSM tonight?

One thing he did was tweet sweet about the WHO.
Much earlier, he'd put the whole thing in perspective...

Donald J. Trump
Nov 9, 2013
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

I'm just glad - will all that awesome responsibility - he still has time to go on TV and insult reporters 2 hours a day. His followers would be bereft without it.

Donald J. Trump
Nov 9, 2013
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

I'm just glad - will all that awesome responsibility - he still has time to go on TV and insult reporters 2 hours a day. His followers would be bereft without it.
Anyone who hates the MEDIA can't be all bad. Tell the truth ,I like the way the Saudis deal with reporters.

Donald J. Trump
Nov 9, 2013

Anyone who hates the MEDIA can't be all bad. Tell the truth ,I like the way the Saudis deal with reporters.

Yeah, nothing says patriotic like killing the 1st Amendment.

It was awesome to see, lol. Slapped them in the face with their own lies.

One of the most shameful displays in the face of a national tragedy that I have ever witnessed. Trump stood on the bodies of 22,000 dead Americans to insult and berate a reporter, and campaign for re-election, while the country suffers.

On Easter Monday, the most solemn time in the Christian calendar, no less.

Easter Monday? :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

On Easter Monday, the most solemn time in the Christian calendar, no less
What is "Easter Monday"?

It's the day after Easter Sunday. Sounds snarky but that's literally what it is.

Easter Monday is a public holiday in Canada. All schools and government offices are closed but most other businesses are open most years. Everything's closed this year.

That is for travel. There is no valid reason for it except in the Great White North where snow is still on the ground.

I visited a propoganda museum in Shanghai a few years ago. That nonsense Trump played at his daily TV rally rivaled anything I saw at that museum.

In this example:

Trump = Communist lies
Truth = Truth

I really liked the way that CBS reporter (was she from CBS? you know the one I'm talking about) refused to let Trump propoganda his way out of doing nothing during the month of February. Trumps face got redder and redder and his head nearly exploded. She hung on like a bull terrier and he could not shake her. I loved every second of it.

You would think you could spell "propaganda" properly if it is the subject of your post. It is also not a verb, so you used it incorrectly. Been speaking English long or is Chinese your native tomgue?

If the President thinks his behaviour will help his re-election campaign, he should think again. I cannot even watch him yelling at reporters and telling the nation he as President his power is "total". A leader whose power is "total" is a "totalitarian".

As for the fools here who claim that the Democrats want to destroy America, they could not possibly do a better job of destroying America than Republicans have done.

Reagan's Administration ended with a stock market crash and 6% unemployment.

W's Administration ended with the world markets collapsing and 10% unemployment.

Trump's administration is ending with half a million low income and poor people sick, with no health coverage. Tens of thousands dying. Millions unemployed. The economy crashing.

How is any of that Trump's fault?

You cannot answer that, can you?

If the President thinks his behaviour will help his re-election campaign, he should think again. I cannot even watch him yelling at reporters and telling the nation he as President his power is "total". A leader whose power is "total" is a "totalitarian".

As for the fools here who claim that the Democrats want to destroy America, they could not possibly do a better job of destroying America than Republicans have done.

W's Administration ended with the world markets collapsing and 10% unemployment.

Trump's administration is ending with half a million low income and poor people sick, with no health coverage. Tens of thousands dying. Millions unemployed. The economy crashing.

Trump was nowhere near there. He was playing cards with Rudy G. You can ask Rudy.

1587070465475.png

Look at the numbers from the countries whose leaders didn't ignore the problem, and tell the people it was all under control. Who spent the past three months preparing their medical systems for the onslaught, instead of selling all their supplies to China at a big profit.

Who accepted the WHO tests, and didn't try to enhance profits for Big Pharma, by creating their own and then failing miserably to get a test in time. And who shut down their countries in early March instead of after they had 10,000 deaths and hositals were out of supplies.

Look at the numbers from the countries whose leaders didn't ignore the problem, and tell the people it was all under control. Who spent the past three months preparing their medical systems for the onslaught, instead of selling all their supplies to China at a big profit.

Who accepted the WHO tests, and didn't try to enhance profits for Big Pharma, by creating their own and then failing miserably to get a test in time. And who shut down their countries in early March instead of after they had 10,000 deaths and hositals were out of supplies.

You mean like Italy and Spain?

The WHO tests were defective.

My state was not the first and we shut down in mid-March, something he has no control over. The civilian world shut down 3 days after the military here.

Can you please find some truth somewhere so you don't look so stupid?

My state was not the first and we shut down in mid-March, something he has no control over. The civilian world shut down 3 days after the military here.

No, like Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Canada, New Zealand. All of the countries with the high rates of infection and death, have governments who downplayed the seriousness of the pandemic, ignored the risks, and failed to prepare. In the case of Great Britain, Italy, Iran, and the United States, four out of five of the world's hot spots, all are lead by populist conservatives men. Hardly a ringing endorsement for those crying "fake news" at every turn.

No, like Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Canada, New Zealand. All of the countries with the high rates of infection and death, have governments who downplayed the seriousness of the pandemic, ignored the risks, and failed to prepare. In the case of Great Britain, Italy, Iran, and the United States, four out of five of the world's hot spots, all are lead by populist conservatives men. Hardly a ringing endorsement for those crying "fake news" at every turn.

Your posts make no sense whatsoever.

You mean when Trump got his ass taken out to the woodshep for a spell, on live TV this afternoon...?

Here.

You know Marc, there are drugs for what you have.

One of the most shameful displays in the face of a national tragedy that I have ever witnessed. Trump stood on the bodies of 22,000 dead Americans to insult and berate a reporter, and campaign for re-election, while the country suffers.

On Easter Monday, the most solemn time in the Christian calendar, no less.

Your request that the media be allowed to frame the narrative to serve your partisan and ideological interests,

is denied.

I visited a propoganda museum in Shanghai a few years ago. That nonsense Trump played at his daily TV rally rivaled anything I saw at that museum.

In this example:

Trump = Communist lies
Truth = Truth

I really liked the way that CBS reporter (was she from CBS? you know the one I'm talking about) refused to let Trump propoganda his way out of doing nothing during the month of February. Trumps face got redder and redder and his head nearly exploded. She hung on like a bull terrier and he could not shake her. I loved every second of it.

"Daily TV rally"

Sure sweetheart stick with that

There goes your so-called Christianity, right out the window. 22,000 Americans have died, a half million are sick, and you're celebrating Trump's "victory" over the press.

Okay last one:

Dragonlady Sez, "I see you in DisneyWorld but meanwhile, PEOPLE ARE DYING OF OLD AGE and you don't care. SHAME, I say SHAME"

View attachment 323318

May I?

Dragonlady Sez, "While you snorkeling in Punta Cana, kids are drowning in their pools. Shame on you!"

Forum List

Back