Complete And Total Shutdown On Men Letting Themselves Get B*tch Slapped On Spring Break

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
So apparently this is a thing.

Young American males on spring break, paying $30 for a shot from a scantily clad female's mouth - then being doused in cold water and bitch slapped for their trouble.

The popularity of the “Hurricane” shot (Callas reportedly made $6,000 in one night) underscores the troubling times in which men find themselves.

Men today, especially younger men, are getting b*tch slapped, literally and metaphorically. They’re getting b*tch slapped at the office every time they forget Xir/Xim’s proper pronouns. They’re getting b*tch slapped on first dates when the Gen Z girl asks them who they voted for in 2020, or if they’re allies with the LGBTQABCDEFGH community. They’re getting b*tch slapped because they have no respect for themselves. No dignity.

Make American men, men again.

Young American males on spring break, paying $30 for a shot from a scantily clad female's mouth - then being doused in cold water and bitch slapped for their trouble.

Lol, so your stupid ass thinks there was a time when alcohol and pussy did not seperate men from their hard earned cash? Lol, when exactly was this?

Lol, so your stupid ass thinks there was a time when alcohol and pussy did not seperate men from their hard earned cash? Lol, when exactly was this?

Um no.

I partied hearty in high school/college - and well into my twenties.

But not once did I ever pay - or witness anyone else pay - $30 to be slapped in the face like a bitch.

If you thought that was normal when you did it, I have bad news for you.

Um no.

I partied hearty in high school/college - and well into my twenties.

But not once did I ever pay - or witness anyone else pay - $30 to be slapped in the face like a bitch.

If you thought that was normal when you did it, I have bad news for you.
Lol, when I did it? I still have lunch money from 2nd grade. Not something I would spend my money on. All though it might be the best 30 bucks he ever spent if he learns the lesson from it. That bitch slap the pain lasts a short time. The bit h slap of child support and only seeing your kids every other weekend is a bitch slap that keeps giving.

Lol, when I did it? I still have lunch money from 2nd grade. Not something I would spend my money on. All though it might be the best 30 bucks he ever spent if he learns the lesson from it. That bitch slap the pain lasts a short time. The bit h slap of child support and only seeing your kids every other weekend is a bitch slap that keeps giving.

You're babbling.

Lol, your an idiot.
oldSchool.jpg

Yeah, this is definitely a messed up generation. They should just find an abusive woman, I didn't have to pay for the abuse I experienced by my wife which went beyond slapping. Apparently this was supported by the police based on my wifes comments.

At least I didn't have to pay the $30 I suppose...

Gen Z is completely lost...

🙄

Forum List

Back