Complete And Total Shutdown On Men Letting Themselves Get B*tch Slapped On Spring Break

Lol, so your stupid ass thinks there was a time when alcohol and pussy did not seperate men from their hard earned cash? Lol, when exactly was this?

No self respecting man would pay to have a woman slap him in the face in public on video to be shared with the world online.

This isn't about alcohol or pussy, especially not pussy because he didn't do it in the hopes of getting some. And he could have easily gotten the alcohol much cheaper on his own.

The whole point of the post, which you ignored, is that men on the whole are either becoming pussies themselves, or just becoming clownish mockerys of a man.

Even when I was young and stupid I'd pay for a shot out of a woman's tits, but I wouldn't pay to get slapped by one in front of the world.

So apparently this is a thing.

Young American males on spring break, paying $30 for a shot from a scantily clad female's mouth - then being doused in cold water and bitch slapped for their trouble.

Make American men, men again.

Now we know why 90% of college students vote for democrats.

and those youngsters can still tell the dif..... :rolleyes:~S~
Heres a test
1711309177080.png

“Dwarf” tossing, mud wrestling, body shots, mechanical bulls, and worst of all… line dancing have all been dumb ass stuff at bars. This is yet another one. It’s pretty dumb tho.

No self respecting man would pay to have a woman slap him in the face in public on video to be shared with the world online.

This isn't about alcohol or pussy, especially not pussy because he didn't do it in the hopes of getting some. And he could have easily gotten the alcohol much cheaper on his own.

The whole point of the post, which you ignored, is that men on the whole are either becoming pussies themselves, or just becoming clownish mockerys of a man.

Even when I was young and stupid I'd pay for a shot out of a woman's tits, but I wouldn't pay to get slapped by one in front of the world.
Lol. Its about alcohol and pussy. You are a fool to think otherwise.

Lol. Its about alcohol and pussy. You are a fool to think otherwise.

Yep.

And the fact that he thinks being hit in the face for $30 is the price he must pay for alcohol and pussy overwhelmingly proves the emasculation of Gen Z is well underway.

Um no.

I partied hearty in high school/college - and well into my twenties.

But not once did I ever pay - or witness anyone else pay - $30 to be slapped in the face like a bitch.

If you thought that was normal when you did it, I have bad news for you.
Kicking each other in the nutz while playing hacky sack was enough for yous stud muffins.

Forum List

Back