What music did you last buy??

[ame=http://youtu.be/BkIeKsWt4dU]Rick Springfield - "Under the Milky Way" - YouTube[/ame]

Rick Springfield ~ Under The Milky Way

The Day After Yesterday

I got 7 records today!!!!!!!

1) Journey - Frontiers
2) Bee Gee's greatest Hits (2 record set)
3) Foriegner - Head Games
4) The Doobie Brothers - Minute by minute
5) America - View from the ground
6) Billy Joel - The stranger
7) Bad Company - Desolation Angels

I bought my first new vinyl LP in about 20 years a couple of months back.
'Brothers' by 'The Black Keys'.

A new bin of records came in on friday @ salvation army,i got these :)

1) Motley Crue - Shout at the devil
2) AC/DC - T.N.T. (Australian version of thier "High voltage" album (A few different songs))
3) Lynyrd Skynyrd - No name on it (I have been wanting the studio version of FREEBIRD for awhile...... I have the live version of it ON 2 DIFFERENT RECORDS!!! (Greatest Hits and a collection of 70s music record))

Tarja Turunen's 'Colors In The Dark' album. Still waiting for it to arrive from Argentina:

405721_657159400966679_1400236126_n.jpg

I got these today :)

1) Journey - Infinity (Amazing album)
2) Loverboy - No name on it
3) In Excess's GREATEST VIDEO HITS (1980-1990) on VHS :)

The last album I downloaded was Black Sabbath 13. The last CD I bought was the Singles soundtrack for a buck just so I could rip those songs to iTunes.

Best dollar I ever spent.

Last week, I found the CD was missing from Paul McCartney's "All the Best" compilation album. :eek:

I received it in the mail yesterday.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XViNAoCq-k]Paul McCartney and Wings - With a Little Luck 1978 Video stereo widescreen - YouTube[/ame]

I last got a YES record (90125) and although I have this cassette and dont like it very much! (Doesnt sound very good) THE RECORD IS AMAZING!!!!!!

I guess records are the way to go!!! (I have always known that but I have had several cassettes/records where the records sound MUCH NICER than the same album on cassette!)

I almost didnt get this record as it had alot of white streaks on it,etc...... Wasnt taken care of very well..... But I gave the record A COMPLETE CLEANING and got 99% of the white streaks out of it (Still a few light streaks (Not very visible)).....

IM GLAD I GOT IT!!!!!

My friend just got a whole shitload of records in yesterday and I got 4 amazing albums!!

1) Grand Funk - Closer to home
2) Blue Oyster Cult - Agents of Fortune (I LOVE THAT SONG 'DONT FEAR THE REAPER'!! -- I think this is thier BEST album)
3) REO Speedwagon - You can tune a Piano but you cant tune fish
4) REO Speedwagon - Nine Lives

Blunderbuss by Jack White

The last music I bought?

To the best of my recollection it was a two CD collection of "Greatest Overtures" from the ever-shrinking classical music section of a popular store. And while I was there, I also bought an album by ABBA and one by Karen Carpenter, who were the last representatives of the decent light music to be heard.

If there ever was an indicator that America is dumbing down, it is the election and re-election of Obama, followed by loss of appreciation of classical music. Or for that matter, classical anything.

Today, I got Toby Keith's newest album and the Christmas album that I have waited 17 years for Trace Adkins to release which both hit the stores yesterday. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

I have a wide collection of music of each type and listen it on weekend or any spare time.Last time when i go to the market then i check alot of new latest albums but choose only two of them .

Dance Superstar Vol 1

Ska Vengers LP

Forum List

Back