What music did you last buy??

Dude111

VIP Member
Jun 6, 2011
I just got these records today...

1) Best of Styx
2) Billy Squire - Dont say No
3) Deep Purple - Who do we think we are
4) Steely Dans Greatest hits - Excellent 2 record set (Greatest hits 72-78)

And a cassette :)

Ratt - Out of the celler

EDIT:

I just got Lynyrd Skynyrd Greatest Hits LP (73-79) (2 record set)

And another RATT cassette - Invasion of your privacy

Last edited:
I got 6 more excellent records today!!!!

1) A beatles 45 - Lady Madonna and Inner light (That one is OK,not as good as Lady Madonna)

2) The Who - Who's next

3) Mark,Don and Mel - Grand Funk Railroad (2 record Set)
4) The Who - Quadrophenia (2 record Set)

All are the original Pressings :)

These are the first two 2 record sets I have had that DO NOT GO IN ORDER! (On the first record is side 1 and 4 (Instead of 1 and 2)) Did they used to do them all like this??

Haven't bought in a while, just cruise youtube.

Ditto.

Last I bought for me was some John Fogerty greatest hits CD with a couple pretty decent new tracks on it.

The Mrs likes country so I grab a CD every other holiday or so. Faith or Carrie or some gal now that Brooks N Dunn are no longer

Last Thursday, I purchased the new album from Trace Adkins named Love Will. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of him)

P.S. I loved watching him be named the All Star Celebrity Apprentice last night! By the way the ice cream that Trace created for Wal Greens to sell as that show's final assignment is awesome! Get it while you can! The name of it is Maple Macadamia Mash Up. :) :) :)

Last Thursday, I purchased the new album from Trace Adkins named Love Will. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of him)

P.S. I loved watching him be named the All Star Celebrity Apprentice last night! By the way the ice cream that Trace created for Wal Greens to sell as that show's final assignment is awesome! Get it while you can! The name of it is Maple Macadamia Mash Up. :) :) :)

Last music I bought were:

Charlie Danials Band Greatest hits
Jackson Browne Saturate before using
Carol King Tapestry
America - Greatest Hits

Really loved seeing Trace win, although either would have been excellent. One of my favorite songs is "I'm tryin".

Haven't bought in a while, just cruise youtube.

Ditto.

Last I bought for me was some John Fogerty greatest hits CD with a couple pretty decent new tracks on it.

The Mrs likes country so I grab a CD every other holiday or so. Faith or Carrie or some gal now that Brooks N Dunn are no longer

Speaking of Country, somehow I got on a list of people that a coalition of Country Music Stations calls to sample new music. They call and you rate the songs from 1 to 5, and they use that information to choose what new songs get played on the stations. Been doing it for 5 years now once a month.

Kind of got away from Country for a few years until I started doing those phone surveys.

I just got 2 records today :)

Seals and Crofts Greatest Hits
K-TEL - The Hot Ones (Collection of HOT songs from the 70s)

I just got......

A record - MOTT THE HOOPLE - MOTT

And a U2 Concert on VHS "Under a blood red sky" (June 5th 1983 - Denver Colorado)

Cracker - Sunshine in the Land of Milk and Honey

Frank Black & the Catholics - self-titled

[ame=http://youtu.be/2L7mbYt3Zl8]Callin' Baton Rouge - Garth Brooks - YouTube[/ame]

Garth Brooks~ In Pieces CD. For the above in particular.

Last edited:
Got 5 more excellent LPs yesterday and a cassette!!

1) The Doors - Wierd Scenes inside the gold mine (Its the one with 'riders on the storm' on it) - 2 record set

2) Pink Floyd - A nice pair (The piper @ the gates of dawn/A saucerful of secrets) - 2 record set

3) Deep Purple - Machine head

4) A cassette: Foreigner - Double Vision

Pop23 said:
Love that video!!!!

Not a huge U2 fan, but that was worth every penny
Ya I read they almost cancelled that concert because it was raining,only 35º!! (Its amazing they did so well)

I got 2 more records today!!!!!!

1) Black sabbath's first album

2) Mott the Hoople - All the young dudes

Both original pressings :)

I got 5 records and 2 cassettes today!

1) Simon and garfunkel's greatest hits
2) The three suns - One enchanted evening
3) A 45 - Seals and Croft (Summer Breeze/East of Ginger Trees)
4) A 45 - Wings (Let him in/Beware my love)
5) A 45 - Peter and Gordon (A world without love/If I were you)
6) A cassette - Mike and the mechanics (No name on it)
7) A cassette - Darryl hall and John Oats - H2O

Forum List

Back