What movies can you watch over and over and over...?

The Sound of Music, Forrest Gump, The Notebook... There are others, but clearly I have different taste than everyone here, ha ha.
Suprised you didn't say west side story, the only movie my mom and I connected on
I love West Side Story

West side story has to be the best movie ever .

Hear we are just children you and I , our mom's calling us from our bedroom to come out and watch it with her.

The Sound of Music, Forrest Gump, The Notebook... There are others, but clearly I have different taste than everyone here, ha ha.
Suprised you didn't say west side story, the only movie my mom and I connected on
I love West Side Story

Hear we are just children you and I , our mom's calling us from our bedroom to come out and watch it with her.

It's like When my dad kicked my bed , woke me up to watch an nasa moon launch

I love West Side Story

I love West Side Story too. A long time ago, when I was 16, I had a job working at an outdoor amphitheater in San Diego, and I got to watch the musicals for free. West Side Story was one of them… I still remember people walking out of the theater, with tears in their eyes. :D

I love West Side Story

I love West Side Story

I love West Side Story too. A long time ago, when I was 16, I had a job working at an outdoor amphitheater in San Diego, and I got to watch the musicals for free. West Side Story was one of them… I still remember people walking out of the theater, with tears in their eyes. :D

Exactly butter cup..

I have memories of me being like 4 years old and my mom waking me up to watch west side story ..I hate to say this but my mom used to wake me up to watch samatha ( Elizabeth)

On be witch..

*Shrugs*

I guess Thats why I love woman

The last film that I watched over and over and over again was my most favorite one named Lifted starring actors Uriah Shelton and Dash Mihok and that was when I first saw it back in early 2014. I love it, but the reason why I have not watched it lately is because it is a sad one.

God bless you and Uriah and Dash always!!!

Holly

For me, it's...
  1. The Hangover
  2. Office Christmas Party
  3. Deuce Bigelow: Male Gigalo
  4. Pirates of the Carribean: At worlds end
  5. Wonder Woman
  6. The Secret life of Walter Mitty
  7. Iron Man
  8. Iron Man 2
  9. Iron Man 3
  10. The Music Man

Not only do I watch this movie every day, I really don't have a choice,.... it just happens.

My stock insomnia movies:

Out of Africa
To Kill a Mockingbird
Stand By Me
Shawshank Redemption
Gardens of Stone
Excalibur
Lincoln
The Natural
Chariots of Fire

Not as often anymore:

It's a Wonderful Life
The Wizard of Oz
The Sound of Music
Dr. Zhivago

I used to really love Gone With the Wind, but as I matured I realized how racist and sexist and celebratory of a perverse culture it is, so I no longer watch it. In its place I could watch Gettysburg an infinite number of times.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back