Seal Team TV Series

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I’ve been watching it as I always enjoy shows like that. I was also a fan of Bones although I never really thought the male lead, David Boreanaz, was that great of an actor.

Until I saw the second season show, “Say again your last.” Jason [Boreanaz] had stepped aside as team leader because of the death of his wife to be a full-time father to his son and daughter. That meant another stepping in, a CPO named Adam. They were on a hostage rescue mission in Mumbai and Adam gets killed by a suicide bomber. Jason has to be the one to tell his wife.

[A bit of aside here, even though Jason is pretty senior, it’s still a custom to have an officer, preferably a cleric, be the one to go along for the notification.]

The scene leading up to it with his daughter surprised me as it showed a great bit of acting. I really thought it was real. So was the actual notification with his daughter consoling her best friend.

He’s never been anything but an actor so I can’t quite figure out how he was able to get so much in character. I always thought one had to be there to fully understand it.

In any case, I thought the episode was very realistic and very well done, especially when it came to removing the casket from the plane.

You might want to check it out.l

Forum List

Back