What motivates you to vote Democrat?

glad you find that funny, little boy. I find you sad and pathetic.
You are a joke little girl.

Soon I will be both more educated than you and infinitely more intelligent.

little boy, my son is 20. and HE is already more educated than you. and you will never be more educated than I am.

and if your posts and constant twittering around are any indication, you're lucky if your IQ hits 3 digits.

and if you have the slightest level of intellect (which I haven't seen at all) and you spend all your time lying and spewing racist garbage, you should be ashamed.

but tell me, little boy, what has Donald done for you other than make you feel like you can say all the disgusting racist imbecilic trolling BS that you'd like.

little boy, my son is 20. and HE is already more educated than you. and you will never be more educated than I am.

and if your posts and constant twittering around are any indication, you're lucky if your IQ hits 3 digits.

and if you have the slightest level of intellect (which I haven't seen at all) and you spend all your time lying and spewing racist garbage, you should be ashamed.
You are unbelievably immature and stupid for one so old. I don’t even want to think about how dumb your son is being at the tail end of the millennial generation.

Of course you are quite typical of the average Democrat woman.

People in quotes. Talk about trying too hard.

Yes, you are weird. In that you are overly angry. It’s a real issue. And apparently emotionally-driven.

FUCK YES I’M ANGRY!
Fed the fuck up....just like every other good quality REAL American is.
Tired of paying disgusting thirdworlders to fuck shit up here.....tired of sending EBT cards out to subhuman baby factories. Tired of all the filthy immoral, classless pieces of shits all around us.

Emotionally-driven.

Huh?
Drunk underinsured illegal wetbacks rear ended my daughter..TWICE
Wetbacks destroyed many of my rental properties..leaving me no recourse because they’re illegal and own nothing.
Classless wetbacks trash our beaches and communities
Lowlife wetbacks have overran our public school systems forcing REAL Americans to send their children to private schools costing thousands.
Wetbacks overran our emergency rooms and healthcare systems forcing a compromise of quality for REAL Americans.

I could go on and on....does any of this sound like logical, economical and social concerns? Or am I just being “emotional”?

Yep. Emotional. You’ve had bad experiences. And your use of the term “wetbacks” is telling.

You’ve found your scapegoat for all of society’s ills.

So be angry. Go ahead. See how productive it can be.

“You’ve found a scapegoat for all of society’s ills”
What does that even mean? The things I’ve mentioned aren’t really happening? I’m making shit up to make excuses for others in society? You’re not really making any sense.

I find it odd that folks like you that require taxpayer assistance are so supportive of illegals invading our country and shitting on our laws.
You do realize there is only so much welfare to go around...right? And you know Gustavo, Guadalupe and their herd of anchor babies/money trees/lottery tickets are stealing welfare from you...right?
They aren’t taking my welfare...what are you gonna do when Trump gets aggressive and cuts your entitlements because he’s got to fund more illegal Mexicans and their anchors?

I’m simply voting for my interests.

You are unbelievably immature and stupid for one so old. I don’t even want to think about how dumb your son is being at the tail end of the millennial generation.

Of course you are quite typical of the average Democrat woman.

who said I'm "old"? my point, little boy, was you run your mouth without knowing a freaking thing.

as for being an average Democratic woman, you mean much smarter than the average Donald voter? more successful? more educated?

you'd be right.

and again, I direct you back to the links I provided which document those numbers. that's reality. you should try it sometime.

and rather than report your post, little boy, i'll tell you... my son got a perfect score on the critical reading section of the SAT's, got a scholarship to one of the best universities in the country.

how are you doing there, little boy? I applaud you if you are going back to school. you should. be successful.

then maybe you won't hate and feel threatened by... people who don't look like you.

People in quotes. Talk about trying too hard.

Yes, you are weird. In that you are overly angry. It’s a real issue. And apparently emotionally-driven.

FUCK YES I’M ANGRY!
Fed the fuck up....just like every other good quality REAL American is.
Tired of paying disgusting thirdworlders to fuck shit up here.....tired of sending EBT cards out to subhuman baby factories. Tired of all the filthy immoral, classless pieces of shits all around us.

Emotionally-driven.

Huh?
Drunk underinsured illegal wetbacks rear ended my daughter..TWICE
Wetbacks destroyed many of my rental properties..leaving me no recourse because they’re illegal and own nothing.
Classless wetbacks trash our beaches and communities
Lowlife wetbacks have overran our public school systems forcing REAL Americans to send their children to private schools costing thousands.
Wetbacks overran our emergency rooms and healthcare systems forcing a compromise of quality for REAL Americans.

I could go on and on....does any of this sound like logical, economical and social concerns? Or am I just being “emotional”?

Yep. Emotional. You’ve had bad experiences. And your use of the term “wetbacks” is telling.

You’ve found your scapegoat for all of society’s ills.

So be angry. Go ahead. See how productive it can be.

“You’ve found a scapegoat for all of society’s ills”
What does that even mean? The things I’ve mentioned aren’t really happening? I’m making shit up to make excuses for others in society? You’re not really making any sense.

I find it odd that folks like you that require taxpayer assistance are so supportive of illegals invading our country and shitting on our laws.
You do realize there is only so much welfare to go around...right? And you know Gustavo, Guadalupe and their herd of anchor babies/money trees/lottery tickets are stealing welfare from you...right?
They aren’t taking my welfare...what are you gonna do when Trump gets aggressive and cuts your entitlements because he’s got to fund more illegal Mexicans and their anchors?
Just lousy management. The right wing doesn't mind wasting the other Peoples' monies on useless wars on the abstractions of crime, drugs, and terror. And, then complaining about refugees.

Forum List

Back