What makes the youth unemployed..

cynusalisa

Rookie
Sep 5, 2011
USA
hello friends,

I always have a point to know about why The most youth are getting unemployed....There are so many peoples who are properly educated and have more knowledge about the world....but they does not get employed what is the reason behind this...is this population or something else..this may be cause the development of the youth........what u guys think about it???

Online magazines for youth and It's main aim to helping in Youth Employment for the youthin all over the world...

hello friends,

I always have a point to know about why The most youth are getting unemployed....There are so many peoples who are properly educated and have more knowledge about the world....but they does not get employed what is the reason behind this...is this population or something else..this may be cause the development of the youth........what u guys think about it???

Online magazines for youth and It's main aim to helping in Youth Employment for the youthin all over the world...

Youth are unemployed because they are the last people to the employment trough and they have the least job marketability.

So when the economy is in decline, then the youth -- who typically have the highest rate of unemplyment even in the best of times --, have an even higher rate of unemployment.

Now seriously, you needed me to explain that?

Really?

Last edited:
hello friends,

Maybe they aren't employed because their resumes, like your post, are full of horrible grammatical mistakes.

hello friends,

Maybe they aren't employed because their resumes, like your post, are full of horrible grammatical mistakes.

I can imagine the OPs resume. Or a interview "Like can I have a job dude" :D

hello friends,

I'm gonna assume that English is your second language and suggest that you not try to find employment in the American magazine industry. Trust me when I say "youthin" is not a real word.

Simple answer:

1) They have a pathetic work ethic.

2) Showing up on time isn't one of their strong points.

3) Many have severe attitude problems.

4) The concept of starting at the bottom and working your way to the top is offensive to them.

5) Besides, why work? Just continue to live with your parents and play video games all day. :doubt:

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Simple answer:

4) The concept of starting at the bottom and working your way to the top is offensive to them.

5) Besides, why work? Just continue to live with your parents and play video games all day. :doubt:

This is what I have found in trying to hire someone young who claimed to be interested in working. It has never gone well.

Many young people think that Bartleby is a documentary.

Young people today, specifically American young people, come into an interview the same as presenting themselves for exploitation and they are warriors against such exploitation. The interview isn't so much explaining the job and what's needed or expected from them. It is the employer listening to the demands of the juvenile employee so that the employee isn't exploited labor. When are break times, how long can the employee take a lunch hour before returning for additional exploitation. The employer will get a list of necessary personal time off, tanning sessions, yoga classes, the right to leave early for dates is important. Once a young person is hired, it is insulting and degrading to expect them to do anything.

We adults (parents, teachers, society) have enabled young adults to behave like children. We refer to 20 somethings as "kids" and have created a generation of people with arrested development. 30 is the new 20. We have only ourselves to blame.

That's what years of social promotion, grading on a curve and the we don't keep score everyone gets a trophy culture has gotten us.

hello friends,

1) Minimum wage laws
2) Costly and burdensome regulations that act as barriers to entrepreneurship
3) Government run education with little competition required to innovate the educational process
4) A general, though overwhelming, sense of entitlement among today's youth.

And there you go, a system guaranteed to keep our youngest, oldest and most vulnerable citizens on the dole. Fantastic job central planners. Keep it up.

Last edited:
The youth have a hard time finding a job where they can do productive work and be on their cellular device at the same time.
Last summer the company let one of the managers hire his kid during collage summer break as a temp worker in the warehouse.

Every 15 min. or so, the kid would go to the bathroom.

You could hear him talking on his cell.

Plus, he was always pulling ou his phone and texting instead of working.

No one said much about it because we respected his father.

But I doubt he will be allowed to come back this summer. :doubt:

The youth have a hard time finding a job where they can do productive work and be on their cellular device at the same time.
Last summer the company let one of the managers hire his kid during collage summer break as a temp worker in the warehouse.

Every 15 min. or so, the kid would go to the bathroom.

You could hear him talking on his cell.

Plus, he was always pulling ou his phone and texting instead of working.

No one said much about it because we respected his father.

But I doubt he will be allowed to come back this summer. :doubt:

When I first joined the Military alot of the people coming in with me were like that but our NCOIC snapped them into shape real quick, than when we all got out of the service we were ready for the civilian work force.

Last edited:
Young people today, specifically American young people, come into an interview the same as presenting themselves for exploitation and they are warriors against such exploitation. The interview isn't so much explaining the job and what's needed or expected from them. It is the employer listening to the demands of the juvenile employee so that the employee isn't exploited labor. When are break times, how long can the employee take a lunch hour before returning for additional exploitation. The employer will get a list of necessary personal time off, tanning sessions, yoga classes, the right to leave early for dates is important. Once a young person is hired, it is insulting and degrading to expect them to do anything.

Pfft I went to a job interview in Richmong Virginia after I got out of the service, the young lady ahead of me showed up to the interview with blue hair and a lip piercing, long story short I got the job.

Simple answer:

You pretty much nailed it, some good hard Military service will change that attitude though, I have seen it myself.

Forum List

Back